I need a Lady Pen Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Lady Pen Pal

Hello and Thanks for reading my post. I would like to have a lady pen pal. I am Puerto Rican from New York living in the Northwest. I just want friendly conversation and maybe some harmless flirting but thats all. No gimmicks,no Hassle just fun talk. GIve it a try. I don't check my mail every day so don't panic if I don''t answer right away.

Come on what are you waiting for.

Hey whats up?
    Im 16 from birmingham england
    You are just what i have been looking for someone who i just can talk with no string attached.

Luv nad

nadean_m@hotmail.com

Comment

Hello

Hello;

I am looking for a pen pal too. My name is joretssie and I am a nice funny lady. So if you want to contact me send me a message to joretssie51@yahoo.com. I dont check post regularly but I do check my mail everyday. So waiting for your answer...

Joddy

Comment

oye nene

i read you thread and I am always looking for new people to chat with. Hit me up if you dare and let me know more about you. Take care and hope to hear from you soon. You can always email me at chica67pr@yahoo.com.
        Bye papi

Comment

Hello,
          I'm Rachel from B.C, Canada.
          If you wanna talk just email me at rso87@hotmail.com.
          Catch you later.

Comment

Hola! My name is Nilsa & I could be your pen pal if you'll like. I'm 100% Puerto Rican & looking for friends too.. Living in NJ now til I move to P.R. in the future. If you'll like e-mail me: Nilsa_Acevedo@yahoo.com

Comment

Hola Papo 613

Hope that your doing great when you get this message. As for me doing good. I am borigua 100% So if you want to chat with someone who is caring and sincere give me jingle at chica67pr @yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you.

Comment

Que pasa???

Hey pa....how are you doing...well i am lookin for any type of pen pal....sooo send me an email at bkchiquitabk@migente.com and we will talk then...
                MAD LOVE DE CORA

LOVE ALWAYS CHIQUITA
                LOVE ALWAYS CHIQUITA

Comment

HI! I'm looking for the same as you. I live in Northern NJ. I'm 30 yrs. old from Puerto Rico who is single & a college student studying computers. If u would like to be friends e-mail me: Nilsa_Acevedo@yahoo.com. Hopefully we can get to know each other & be good friends. Take Care.

Comment

Hey! I'm kati, and im 15 years old. i live in the united states, and i'm looking 4 ppl just like u to chat&email back and forth with. my address is katiber39@hotmail.com Hope i can here from u soon!!

Comment

Hi Papo

Welcome,
                      I am originally from the South Bronx,
                      I hope that you will enjoy the friends you make here in the forum and never take them for granted. I made a real good friend here and I hope to keep them for as long as possible.
                      Right now I live in Florida and I love the weather.
                      Espero que aqui encuentres lo que busca y es un placer tener amigos nuevo...Que la pase bien

Comment

Originally posted by PAPO613
                        Hello and Thanks for reading my post. I would like to have a lady pen pal. I am Puerto Rican from New York living in the Northwest. I just want friendly conversation and maybe some harmless flirting but thats all. No gimmicks,no Hassle just fun talk. GIve it a try. I don't check my mail every day so don't panic if I don''t answer right away.

Come on what are you waiting for.
                        HEY PAPO!
                        WELL I'M FROM THE EAST COAST MYSELF (MARYLAND) HEADED TO CALI FOR A YEAR....=(
                        LOOK FORWARD FROM HEARING FROM YOU!

Comment

I found very interesting...

That you became a new member on 12/25-Navidad. Hmmmm.....
                          Sienna_Sienna@hotmail.com

Comment

Hey, how's it going? Your statement was simple enough.
                            I wouldn't mind having a pen pal. What part of the Northwest do you live in?

Comment

Mira, puedes escribirme at papo613@yahoo.com si quieres, gracias sexymexi.

Comment

Working...
                              X