No announcement yet.

I need a Lady Pen Pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mira papi this mami lives in San Francisco cali. I have been lookin' for about the samething you have been looking for! If you like to chat and see what I'm about you can reach me @RicanMami4U2NvPapi@Yahoo.com! I don't check my mail every, but I will get back to you as soon as I can! I do have pictures I can send if you want to see them! Hope to hear from you soon papi ... Besos para ti papi ... bye
    Roselyn

Comment

Hey

nice to meet you Papo hope we can become good penpals i am from Jersey and just looking to make friends

Comment

I'm a hotguy looking a sexy girl I'm19.Got green eyes,brown hair and a sexy body.

You can reach me at
        hotguy@puertorico.com
        or
        hotjuan2002@univision.com

Comment

Hola Papi

I am puertorican also born in PR and raised in NY,now reside in California till I meet the right person to sweep me off my feet. Well just wanted to say hello its been a while since I check PR.COM. Alot of new people that is GREAT! Well if you want to chat you can hit me up through here or my person email chica67pr@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you and if not keep chatting. Adios for now till our next conversation.
          Mari

Comment

hey Papo

Are you not married, I heard you were tell us really a little about yourself? I bet your mami be pissed if she found out what you are doing......

Comment

Califas Queen

Hey chico hows it going? Just looking for somebody to chat with. I'm a 21 year old mexicana living in the coast of Cali. so if you're interested in conversating then make sure and get back to me at lovetiti2@hotmail.com TAKE CARE!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAPO613
                Hello and Thanks for reading my post. I would like to have a lady pen pal. I am Puerto Rican from New York living in the Northwest. I just want friendly conversation and maybe some harmless flirting but thats all. No gimmicks,no Hassle just fun talk. GIve it a try. I don't check my mail every day so don't panic if I don''t answer right away.

Come on what are you waiting for.

Comment

Are you still looking for a pen-pal ? If so, drop me a line at sclady2100@yahoo.com

Comment

hey hey

hey hey.. im also in the northwest.. what part are you in? im from california originally though.. im 17/f and would love to chat and get to know each other better.. drop me a line at norcalsmithgirl@hotmail.com

Comment

hi there ! are you still looking for a pen pal ? i'm a South Carolina girl, who would love to talk to you. you can e-mail me at storres2100@hotmail.com.

Comment

Hey am from Cali.... in the LBZ!!
                        xXx
                        Lm

Comment

HEY PA

HEY PA I'M 17 AND FROM CHI TOWN IL I'M MEXICAN AND LOVE TO HAVE FUN MOST PEOPLE SAY I'M FUN TO TALK TO SO IF YOU WANT HIT ME UP
                          SPECIALPRINCESS87@YAHOO.COM

Comment

black mamacita here

hey well i'm just replying to tell you that i am 16 years old and also looking for penpal to talk, and also flirt with a little as well nothing serious though. if you want to email me at mnfaison@yahoo.com i will reply asap.
                            chao

Comment

Working...
                            X