Just looking for friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just looking for friends

Hey everyone just looking for some cool people to chat with. Just hit me up. Cool person like to talk about a lot of different things.

PEACE

DLC

Escribame, puedemos hablar.

Originally posted by dcastor

Hey everyone just looking for some cool people to chat with. Just hit me up. Cool person like to talk about a lot of different things.

PEACE

DLC

Hola como estas? My name is Cynthia but people call me Layla. I attend college in Texas but right now Im taking a semster off. Im 21 yrs old just had a baby boy jan 3rd well if you want to know more about me you can email me at bellaborinquen@yahoo.com

Comment

HI!
      How are you? My name is Vera. I wanted to find friends from Puerto Rico here but unfortunately i see its imposible because boricuas only want to chat with those who are boricuas too. Where are you from?
      I like making new friends, so i hope you answer me back and we will chat. SOme words about me: i am 19 years old, i live in a cold, cold Rusia, i am studing two lenguages and i adore Basketball, movies and a lot of other things.
      If you speak Spanish i hope you answer me in Spanish if not so i hope you just answer me.
      Adios.

Comment

Originally posted by nenarusa
        HI!
        How are you? My name is Vera. I wanted to find friends from Puerto Rico here but unfortunately i see its imposible because boricuas only want to chat with those who are boricuas too. Where are you from?
        I like making new friends, so i hope you answer me back and we will chat. SOme words about me: i am 19 years old, i live in a cold, cold Rusia, i am studing two lenguages and i adore Basketball, movies and a lot of other things.
        If you speak Spanish i hope you answer me in Spanish if not so i hope you just answer me.
        Adios.
        hola como estas? My spanish isnt all that great but i live here in texas which can be very boring at times. I just had a baby jan 3rd he's 1 month old he'll be 2 months march 3rd.. anyhow if you want to know about me you can email me at bellaborinquen@yahoo.com
        adios!

Comment

Originally posted by dcastor

PEACE

DLC

HI! I can speak a little spanish but not much! I hope we can talk

Comment

Hi! My name is Nilsa. I'm 30 yrs. old from N.Jersey..Currently a college student. I'm also looking for pen pals. I also have my own post in here..I'm onlyTata in here. if you'll like to be pen pals e-mail me: Nilsa_Acevedo@yahoo.com..Take CAre.

Comment

Hey you have another friend here my name is Nayda and you can e-mail me at PRdolphin2002@yahoo.com.

PRdolphin

Comment

SALUDOS A VERA QUE TAN LEJOS EEN RUSSIA

Originally posted by nenarusa
                HI!
                Adios.

Comment

.LOOKING FOR FRIENDS U CAN E MAIL ME URMAJESTY69@AOL.COM

Originally posted by PRdolphin
                  Hey you have another friend here my name is Nayda and you can e-mail me at PRdolphin2002@yahoo.com.

PRdolphin

Comment

ReRUSSIA

[QUOTE]Originally posted by URMAJESTY69
                    HOLLA VERA COMO ESTAS ESPERO TE TE ENCUENTRES BIEN EN ESE PAIS TAN FRIO. QUE ESME GUSTARIA QUE ME ESCRIBIERA ME GUSTA HABLAR MUCHO DE TODO. YO SOY BORICUA DE UN PUBLO LLAMADO MAUNABO MUCHOS SALUDOS A MI GENTE.MAUNABO QUEDA EN LA PARTE SUR DE PUERTO RICO. ME GUSTARIA QUE ME ESCRIBIERA PAPRA TRAS. MUCHAS GRACIAS URMAJESTY69.

Comment

Looking for a nice friend

Hi:

I'm a nice young lady latina that likes to make friends. I'm new around here and would like to learn any hits to know better his sit and very important to make new friends from all around the world I don't have any problems in make friend with someone that's not latin.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X