Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for puerto ricans pen-pal

Hello,

I've been looking for a puerto rican pen-pal high and low.
    Hopefully some of you guys here would be interested to be my pen-pal.=) I'm from malaysia and I really think puerto ricans ppl are beautiful..not to mention thier language and culture. If you're interested, pls leave me a msg or email me. You won't regret it. Guyz or Gal are welcome. Preferbably 16 and above. Thankz for taking your time to read this btw!

*hugz*

I'll be your pen pal

Hola Miss Malaysia I try to e-mail you but I could not.If you are still looking for a pen pal of puertoriqueno flavor and persuasion I think it would be an honor to have a friend in Malaysia. My e-mail ia zion_11@yahoo.com
    The Watchman

Comment

Anyone else?

Helllooo! thank you soo much WATCHMAN for replying to me. I hope you had gotten the email i'd sent to you. If not, do tell me!

*hugz*

Comment

PuertoLoverGaL_16

Hey friend,no I didn't recieve your message.so here is my e-mail zion_142002@yahoo.com I'll be looking for you.
        The Watchman

Comment

Hey Watchman,

Why don't you email me first? since I'd already tried emailing you once. try emailing to either these two emails. trishaps@tm.net.my or s3r3n1ty_6000@hotmail.com

Will be waiting to hear from you then!

*hugz & kisses*

Comment

sup

hey im a boricua dat is also lookin for boricua penpals so i thought we could be penpals
            mira if ur interested my email is
            lababythugrican@aol.com
            or
            lillatina872000@yahoo.com
            mad boricua luv
            hope 2 hear from yous
            Da ScAnDeLoUs PuTa De MaYaGuEs AkA lAbAByThUGrIcAN
            mInItHuG La FLAcA BaByGuRl
            latruboricuathugrican lAtRu
            tHuGrIcAN LA ChIQiTInA LiL oNe LiLtHuG aNd RiCaN aNgEl Or WhAtEvEr yOu WaNnA cAlL mE

Comment

Working...
            X