Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need someone to talk to or even to be companions with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone to talk to or even to be companions with?

I am full blood puerto rican. I'm married at 20 years old. I'm looking for a wonderful friend whom I can trust and have fun conversations with. I am a christian and don't talk about some things, but I'm cool. You'll be surprised. Preferably a christian person. I understand spanish and can read some, but don't speak fluently. I really want to learn. I'm a friend what other people say more like a counselor. I've been through alot for being so young and have a lot of experience in life issues. So if anyone needs some help or advice I will be glad to give it to you. I consider myself a wonderful person and would like to stay that way. Holler at me if you are interested in being a wonderful friend with me. Choa!

Originally posted by Nelissa
    I am full blood puerto rican. I'm married at 20 years old. I'm looking for a wonderful friend whom I can trust and have fun conversations with. I am a christian and don't talk about some things, but I'm cool. You'll be surprised. Preferably a christian person. I understand spanish and can read some, but don't speak fluently. I really want to learn. I'm a friend what other people say more like a counselor. I've been through alot for being so young and have a lot of experience in life issues. So if anyone needs some help or advice I will be glad to give it to you. I consider myself a wonderful person and would like to stay that way. Holler at me if you are interested in being a wonderful friend with me. Choa!
    Hi Nelissa,

Welcome to la casa de la familia forum.

I hope you will enjoy it here as much as I do.
    I live in Florida State right now and enjoy talking and
    meeting people. I am not a christian but I do respect it.
    I am pretty sure that you will be a great access here.
    Again Welcome !!

Comment

A great friend...

WOW! You sound like the kind of buddy i want to chat with!!
      I am 15 yrs old and a Christian, but im not PR. I am seeking wise older-friend types for companionship, friendship, conversations and advice. Hope to chat with you soon! E-mail me at katiber39@hotmail.com or wangdoodleseven@hotmail.com if u r interested. My aol is darkstorm98@aol.com

P.S. im also the counciler-friend type, so all u other ppl feel free to chat w/me plz. lol

Comment

Hi Nelissa

Welcome aboard. You sound like a wonderful person. If you ever want to write me please do so. I'm a 42yr old male, married with no children of my own, also a Christian. In my life Jesus comes first. I am living in Springfield Massachusetts but will be moving to Ponce Puerto Rico this coming August. If you want to e me you can at : DTibbs1959@aol.com. Endless blessing sis.

Dennis (bugsie43)

Comment

Flora Negro

I appreciate it, please email me at nelissa_2000@hotmail.com when you need me. God bless!

Comment

Catalina

Feel free to email me at nelissa_2000@hotmail.com. I'll be glad to help you and be a good friend to you. Have a great day. Thanks for replying.

Comment

Nelissa

Hey thanks for replying back to me! I think your the 1st one ever to do so on here... I have added u 2 my msn list...hope we can chat soon! Bye.
              Kati

Comment

seeking computer buddies

hello,
                24 yr old stay at home mom full blooded p.r living in va
                want chat buddies. Just came back from p.r in feb. home sick...

Comment

Working...
                X