Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a pen pal

Hey all,
    I am just trying to meet some new people from around the world, and get some more out looks on life. If anyone out there knows how to have a inteligent conversation I would greatly apreciate if you posted back. Age and gender are not a barrier. Please, anyone? I will talk about anything, as long as you can speak your mind. Pease all!!

NEW FRIENDS!!!!!

Originally posted by AylaBabe
    Hey all,
    I am just trying to meet some new people from around the world, and get some more out looks on life. If anyone out there knows how to have a inteligent conversation I would greatly apreciate if you posted back. Age and gender are not a barrier. Please, anyone? I will talk about anything, as long as you can speak your mind. Pease all!!
    HI AYLABABE,

SINCE NOBODY HAS ANSWERED,.... WELL I'LL DO THE HONOR! I'M GERI. I WILL DROP IN TO SAY HI. I'M A MARRIED WOMAN WITH A 17YR OLD DAUGHTER. I'M IN MY MID 30'S. BUT AGE DOESN'T MATTER. I JUST WANTED TO WELCOME YOU TO PR.COM .
    I'M NOT AS SMART AS I WANT TO BE, BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT STUPID EITHER. LOL
    WELL JUST WANTED TO WELCOME YOU TO THE FORUM.

YOUR NEW FRIEND GERI

Comment

hello!!

Hi! My name is Janice and I am 16 years old. I am of a Puerto Rican mixture. I am from Hawaii. So if you are interested e-mail me at janr0d@aol.com.
      Adios

Comment

HI Aylababe!
        There can be the "intelegennt conversation" about everithing. What do you want to talk about?
        I came from the vast country, which is characterized by the stupid way of governing and a cold winter. People of the country, where I live are considerated cold, and may be it's really thrue, but it depends on the kind of person. Actually, I don't thing it's right to create the general opinion based on the national belonging. It's better to base on some psychological statesments. What country are you from?

Comment

Hi,
          My name is Michael, I am married and work in Mississsippi. I like to meet other people and learn from everyone. Those that would like to talk (e-mail) can do so @ druid1547@hotmail.com
          Hope to hear from you
          PS- if you want it in Spanish I can do so.

Comment

Working...
          X