HELLO,HOLA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO,HOLA

HELLO ALL, MY NAME IS ANGEL, I LIVE I FLORIDA AND I GROW UP IN FAJARDO. I'M 4#@ (SORRY THE KEY GOT MESSED UP)AND I'M HERE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS. SO PLEASE EVEN IF IT'S JUST TO SAY HI.

Hi Angel welcome to PuertoRico.com you can reach me at PRdolphi2002@yahoo.com.

Your New Friend,
    PRdolphin

Comment

Hi my name is Nayda I was born in Camuy Puerto Rico but move to Miami when I was 5 years old, you can send me an e-mail so we could find out about each other a little more take care. Your new friend,

PRdolphin

Comment

Hello!!!!!!

Hi! I would love to be your pen pal. My name is Janice. I live and am from the beautiful Hawaiian islands. But i am of Puerto Rican mix. I am 16 years old and a sophomore in High School.

Comment

Oops....

Oops....It's me again. I forgot the most important thing. My e-mail address....janr0d@aol.com.
          Sorry about that.

Comment

A LITTLE KISS JUST FOR YOU

HELLO ANGEL........ESPERO QUE ESTES BIEN Y QUE HOY TE ENCUENTRES DESCANSANDO BIEN PARA QUE TRABAJES ESTA NOCHE.
            BUENO YO AQUI EN MI TRABAJO ESPERANDO QUE EL DIA YA TERMINE,
            ME HAN SACADO EL JUGO AQUI HOY......UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
            ANY WAYS I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER...MUAHHHHH

Comment

Re: A LITTLE KISS JUST FOR YOU

Originally posted by FLOR-NEGRA
              HELLO ANGEL........ESPERO QUE ESTES BIEN Y QUE HOY TE ENCUENTRES DESCANSANDO BIEN PARA QUE TRABAJES ESTA NOCHE.
              BUENO YO AQUI EN MI TRABAJO ESPERANDO QUE EL DIA YA TERMINE,
              ME HAN SACADO EL JUGO AQUI HOY......UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
              ANY WAYS I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER...MUAHHHHH
              HELLO PRECIOUS, I'M HER AT WORK NOT DOING MUCH....JUST WAITING TO GET OFF AND SLEEP SOME. WELL HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY AND I HOPE THEY DON'T WORK YOU TO HARD. MUAKISS

Comment

hello angel im from fajardo 2 and i also vivo en florida holla back

Comment

Working...
                X