Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH SOME RICAN GIRLS

I NEED some Rican Female friends!
    Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

i'll b ur friend

Comment

AM LOOKING FOR YOU!

Hi! PUERTORI88! Its so nice to have someone respond to my thread. If you have MSN Messenger we can chat or you can also send me an email so i can send you my nickname and we can chat,OK! My email address is: leex1960@optonline.net. I will have my email address here for you for ONLY three days so write it down and feel free to write to me, OK!
      Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

Comment

OOOOOPS!

Preciosaborinqua29, I made a mistake. My email address is at "Looking For Woman and NOT on Love & Romance. SORRY!

Comment

Working...
        X