Please remove the Ronin account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove the Ronin account

You don't have the account removal option among your list of contact options. Please remove this account immediately.

Username: Ronin
    password: rkmicj

Ronin

It is to bad. I wanted to know when your interest of Science began and about your mentor(s) if any. Feel good and stay well. I will miss you. tiana
    Hospitality is always about serving others.

Comment

RONIN! WHAT HAPPEN? ARE YOU LEAVING PR.COM?

RONIN,what happen? Why you want your account removed? Your'e a nice person and its sad to see you go from this website.
      GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Ronin, why are you leaving? Are you just coming back with a new name? Anyway, take care.

Comment

What Happened?

Why are you leaving? You seemed to really enjoy the board. And I know others enjoyed chatting with you. What happened? Is this temporary? Are you going to get another username? I hope you will let us know.

Comment

Oh No!

Ronin, why are you leaving us.? I'm still waiting for the explanation on how and why the stars are going to blow up, lol! We all loved your little dance steps! Don't leave us!
            Annie

Comment

I have been reborn

A pompous Ronin has now been reborn as a more deliberate, streamlined Ran. Rambling discourse shall be replaced by surgical efficiency.

Comment

Re: I have been reborn

Originally posted by RAN
                A pompous Ronin has now been reborn as a more deliberate, streamlined Ran. Rambling discourse shall be replaced by surgical efficiency.
                I am very glad you decided to stay....I quite like you Ran...lol.

Suki.

Comment

Working...
                X