INSULTED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INSULTED

Dear Administration. When i joined this website i was excited cause i thought i finally found something that would bring me closer to my fellow PRicans. Little did i know that i would be accused by this person calling himself/herself "Nacionalista" of having multiple accounts and that i was really this "El Jibaro" person. I am extremely upset. First he does not know who i am, second he should check his information thoroughly before accusing people. I shouldn't need to give out my personal information. But since he/she seems to be an idiot. I live in the borough of The Bronx in NY. I am a 38 year female PRican who has 2 children. I work for a N.Y.City Council Member in the borough of Brooklyn. I cant believe that this website would have someone like him/her as a moderator. I dont know who made him judge or jury but some one should inform him/her to be careful. You have my email address please feel free to contact me should you need to. Thank you for your time.

Interesting turn of events, a Moderator ABUSES a new member...

boricuadcorazonwrites:
    • Dear Administration. When i joined this website i was excited cause i thought i finally found something that would bring me closer to my fellow PRicans. Little did i know that i would be accused by this person calling himself/herself "Nacionalista" of having multiple accounts and that i was really this "El Jibaro" person. I am extremely upset. First he does not know who i am, second he should check his information thoroughly before accusing people. I shouldn't need to give out my personal information. But since he/she seems to be an idiot. I live in the borough of The Bronx in NY. I am a 38 year female PRican who has 2 children. I work for a N.Y.City Council Member in the borough of Brooklyn. I cant believe that this website would have someone like him/her as a moderator. I dont know who made him judge or jury but some one should inform him/her to be careful. You have my email address please feel free to contact me should you need to. Thank you for your time.

I can vouch that I am NOT her.

But don't worry dear boricuadcorazon, you just happened to stumble on a MODERATOR, who some times likes to ABUSE those who don't agree with him, particularly when he is on a roll, like the recent victory he is enjoying with a Comrade named
    Chavez. I hope Leticia gives him a decent scolding.

By the way, I am sorry to say that this forum is MODERATED by "
    independentistas", so don't expect impartiality.

Comment

thanks

Thank You El Jibaro. I did not mean to make this a mountain but i do hate to be unjusticely accused. I also let my temper get the best of me when i responded to Nacionalista and for that i am sorry. Take care.

Comment

Working...
      X