Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Category section suggestions...............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Category section suggestions...............

Hola... i would like to throw in a few suggestions to help improve and make the site better from what ive seen sofar.

#1. I would love to see a New Category section for Puerto Ricans who live Abroad (WorldWide). Would be real chevere for members to go inthere and talk with people from where they are, being that we Ricans are starting to spread out all over the place nodays lol. would love to see that come true.

#2. A new Category section for Puerto Ricans who are mixed with other races and cultures, can call it maybe "Boricua Mixes". I always find it fascinating when i hear of Boricua's who are mixed with other races and exotic ones at that lol. would be cool to have a place for them to go into and talk about it and share they're experiences being mixed and what not. would also love to see that come true.

And thats about all i can think of for now. but when i think of more i will for sure post again. Hope you will valid my suggestions i think alot of people would like to see them added on. Thank You!!

Que Viva Puerto Rico y Su Gente Bella, WeeePaaa!!!
Working...
X