Peace, Friendship, and Exchange of Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peace, Friendship, and Exchange of Information

That is what these boards should be about. I really hate to delete or edit posts. I do not care for censorship, but when I see posts that end up inciting bad feelings and disrespectful attitudes towards others I have little choice but to act.

To Nalga Killer, I know that you are capable of expressing your self in an intelligent and adult manner. There is no need to respond to people with sexually laced answers that only end up insulting somebody. It is your choice. You can control what you type and how you say it. If you wish you to abide by these rules then please come back and post. If you are not able to do so, then please go visit another online community.

To everyone else, I suggest that in the future, you should ignore hateful posts. I get a lot of emails concerning some of the posts, and I have always taken action. I may not see it right away, but when I see obscene posts, I edit or delete those parts that are offensive. If I miss one, then feel free to point it out to me. It is my job to get rid of the Graffiti.

In the spirit of this letter and to try to put hostile feelings behind everyone over this, I am deleting the thread titled Setbacks. I do so not with the intention of singling anyone out for improper behavior, but because I cannot really see how this thread will build on the community spirit that many have tried to develop.

Sincerely,

Webmaster

[Note: This message has been edited by admin]
    admin

Thank you webmaster for your prompt attention to this matter. It is great to be a part of something that respects participants right not to be insulted. I applaud your decorum in an age when having manners is considered passe.

lja

Comment

Thank you webmaster for your prompt attention to this matter. It is great to be a part of something that respects participants' rights not to be insulted. I applaud your decorum in an age when having manners is considered passe.

lja

Comment

I think we all appreciate what you have done and will continue to do to keep the Basura out and keep the peace in the Forum. We pretty much talk about what ever comes to mind. But Unfortunatley there are some who take things a bit to far. I enjoy this site and will hate to see it get trashy because of a few ignorant people. Like you said, "Ignore them", eventually they will leave. Gracias...................CaliRican Eda

Comment

I DO AGREE WE NEED TO PUT OUR FOCUS AND ENERGY IN POSITIVE TOPICS OR EVEN HELP EACH OTHER AND JUST IGNORE ANY TYPE OF BASURA.

------------------
          SEXYE
          SEXYE

Comment

thanx administrator for deleting the topic "setbacks", it hurt my feelings , your the best dawg i got your back ,word is born ,if anybody got beef with you they got beef with me ,for real .

Comment

GET A LIFE N-K LOSER!!!

Comment

that was uncalled for YOUR MOTHER IS A LOSER CHICKENHEAD

Comment

I hear you and very well said. NK thats the kind of stuff that they are talking about. One day you'll learn to speak to people the right way.
                  PRINCESITA

Comment

BUT WHAT BOTHERS ME IS ABVIOUSLY NK DOESN'T LIKE IT ON THIS SITE BECAUSE HIS FEELINGS ARE SO HOSTILE, WHY BOTHER COMING BACK?
                    IS THERE ANYWAY JUST TO KICK HIM OFF THIS SITE HOW ABOUT A MAJORITY VOTE OR SOMETHING?
                    HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE NOT EVEN HIMSELF HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWD TO JOIN ADULT CONVERSATIONS IF HE CAN'T CONTRIBUTE TO THEM. LETS TAKE THIS SITE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Well people, If you hadn't notice, he had stopped writting until you started feeding him AGAIN.
                      I am starting to think you all like to pick fights with NK and somehow like his obsene responses.
                      STOP FEEDING HIM!!
                      For the sake of our site.

Comment

Good job

your doing fine and you are right about ofensive feedback. Respect people, please.

Comment

Not Sure

Did i agreed to some else's offensive feedback. I am sorry I am confused.

Comment

Working...
                          X