Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO ADMIN: THE NEW MODERATORS IMPARTIALITY IS HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO ADMIN: THE NEW MODERATORS IMPARTIALITY IS HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE...

To Admin:

The new moderators of Politic section, Nacionalista and Leticia are separatists and their impartiality is highly questionable. They have a narrow vision about political issue in Puerto Rico of the United States.

Admin, you are creating inequality between members of this forum with different viewpoint. When I see the nick Nacionalista(English translation is Nationalist) in the heading of Politic Section I think immediately in my mind that section is property of Porto Rican Nationalist Party. I am unsatisfied with the new moderators and I will finish my participation in this forum if that inequality in Puerto Rico.com continues with the partiality to one side about political matter.

good.....

I think the admin made a terrific choice in choosing highly qualified and decent individuals to a job that is to protect the rest of us from hitler pictures and raicsts!

Instead of being like a baby and crying foul why wont you come up to the job of moderator to even out the competition! Except, unlike Leticia_G and Natcionalista, you will be a biased one ready to destroy!

Comment

Moderators must be fair, tolerant and unbiased. Both of these respectable members have agreed to moderate in this manner. Please just give them a chance. If you believe they are moderating in any other way, then please post here or email.

We are still excepting applications for Moderators for all forums. If you are interested or would like to suggest an appropriate member, then please click on the Moderators link at the top of this page.

Thank you.
      admin

Comment

Working...
      X