Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Science and Technology Forum

Dear Administrators and/or Moderators,

If I may make a humble suggestion, I would like to see the creation of a Science and Technology forum that may be used to discuss advances in both the scientific arena and the development of technical innovations. I believe that it would be a great benefit to the discussion forum as a whole.

Regards,

Ronin (Edward Colón, Ph.D.)

Tremenda Idea!

Originally posted by Ronin
    Dear Administrators and/or Moderators,

If I may make a humble suggestion, I would like to see the creation of a Science and Technology forum that may be used to discuss advances in both the scientific arena and the development of technical innovations. I believe that it would be a great benefit to the discussion forum as a whole.

Regards,

Ronin (Edward Colón, Ph.D.)
    I for one love the idea!

Yautia

Comment

I am a little disappointed that this request has been ignored. If a Science and Technology Forum moderator is needed, I would be more than willing to take on that role.

Comment

I hate to say this but is going to be dificult to get anything done in PR.com

The company that sponsor PR.com, Virtual Countries Inc., is short of staff to deal with those request.

I even have trouble as moderador contacting the admin, is like we are alone.

I hope this get resolve in the near future, on the mean time don't let your idea die.

Comment

Nacionalista

I couldn't agree with you more. Remember that time when the admin didn't even show up on the forum or respond to anyone for months? It was happening all over the forums.

I have to truthfully say that PuertoRico.com, Russia.com, and Scotland.com are the most visited of all Virtual Countries forums. The other ones barely have regular members. I think Virtual Countries should shape up. I remember a time when Conciencia asked about information on buying VC. I wonder what happened.

Comment

Virtual Countries Inc., can be contacted by phone;
            206-336-5548, but is a long distance call.

I reserve that for a very unusual situation.

Comment

Working...
            X