Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Buddy

You do not have to be a buddy to be manipulated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Ecuajey

Originally posted by Camano
    you are easy to manipulate.
    If that was true, then I would be everyone's little buddy here, which I'm not and I don't care to be, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ecuajey

you are easy to manipulate.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Leticia_g

Finally, the thread was moved to the Open Board! http://www.puertorico.com/forums/sho...?threadid=8365

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it so hard to move it to the Open Board Section?

Originally posted by Nacionalista
    Ecuajey, the Mexican post have Puerto Rico issues posted in it, so it belongs to the Politics forum.
    It has some, but the vast majority of it is of Mexican riots in L.A and Mexican racism towards our African-American brothers. Its creation and it's near entirety is not about PR issues, that's why it doesn't belong in the Puerto Rican Politics section.

Secondly, is a very interesting post and I had been saving it in my computer for reference.
    That means nothing. You should be thinking about the forum that you moderate for instead of whether you'd be affected personally from the closing of a particular thread due to your references. Remember, I didn't only said to erase it. I also mentioned, more than once, to moving it to the Open Board section, where it belongs.

Third, is good to have our latin-americans brothers and sisters visiting our site and learn about the Puerto Rico politics. In the process we can learn a lot from their comments.
    I understand that and have been writing about that for a long time. I've posted many threads about Latin American issues and many posts on subjects such as Chávez, Castro, Pinochet...etc However, foreignors could write their opinions on PR politics in that thread section which is the purpose of its creation. Anything else, those foreigners could write on the appropriate threads. Also, when some of them are insulting Boricuas, like in that thread, or have nothing to do with PR politics, then it should either be erased or moved. Remember, a PR politics section is for PR politics, the International Human Rights section and the Open Board may contain what's appropriate for those threads. It's common sense.

Fourth, based on the third note, everyone in PR.com must be careful of what the post and how they behave. The world is watching us.
    I don't care who's watching. I shall post my opinions and have fun on this board without fear of some invisible monster.

Deleting the post is not fair for those users post count. So, just relax, read it, learn from it, and show some respect to our Mexicans guests.
    Not fair? Is it fair that you deleted El_Jibaro's posts? I'm relaxed, I read it, I participated from it, I have nothing to learn from idiots and I've shown my love and respect for Mexicans, (Something I wrote in vain on that thread many times.) especially those who deserve it. Many posters of that thread didn't deserve either.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ecuajey, the Mexican post have Puerto Rico issues posted in it, so it belongs to the Politics forum.

Secondly, is a very interesting post and I had been saving it in my computer for reference.

Third, is good to have our latin-americans brothers and sisters visiting our site and learn about the Puerto Rico politics. In the process we can learn a lot from their comments.

Fourth, based on the third note, everyone in PR.com must be careful of what the post and how they behave. The world is watching us.

And last, that maybe why El_Jibaro is so mad about that post, it have lots of replies and hits, and he is mad because is not his thread.

Deleting the post is not fair for those users post count.

So, just relax, read it, learn from it, and show some respect to our Mexicans guests.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nacionalista, you didn't answer my question. I'm not sorry I sided with El_Jibaro on this one. His intentions, as I wrote, might not have been of truthful concern, but that doesn't mean he wasn't right. You've stunned the forum a couple of times by supporting El_Jibaro for the moderatorship, (Which is strange when he's shown an intolerance for many memebers here.) but of course, that doesn't mean you support him in everything he does.

Again, what did you mean that "the problem is few PR's had linked the thread to Puerto Rico politics?" How does that refrain you or Leticia_g from moving or erasing that thread? Just because some people don't associate it with PR politics when they wrote on it doesn't mean it belongs in that section.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You are right, but the problem is few PR's had linked the thread to Puerto Rico politics, so I can not move it.
    What do you mean by this?

El_Jibaro all he wants is to harass the Moderators and you are helping. In reality, El_Jibaro don't give a flying fart if the Mexican thread is there or not. See my friend!!!
    I don't think I'm helping with his harassment. In his sinistery he did make a valid point. His motives might've been otherwise, but sadly and no matter how much you and I don't want to admit it, he was right, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Nacionalista and/or Leticia_g....

Originally posted by Ecuajey
    I regret to write that I agree with El_Jibaro, lol.

If it's true that Nacionalista have rightfully deleted threads of El_Jibaro, because they were off topic from what's it's obviously accepted in a Puerto Rican Politics forum section, than the thread on that same section about Mexican rioting in L.A. should be erased too or placed on the Open Board. If that would be a violation of the 1st Amendment Right of the USA Constitution, then, Nacionalista, I think you've already violated that when you rightfully so erased El_Jibaro's silly and irrelevant threads.
    You are right, but the problem is few PR's had linked the thread to Puerto Rico politics, so I can not move it.

On the other hand I can believe you are falling for El_Jibaro tricks. C'mon Ecuajey, you know better than that.

El_Jibaro all he wants is to harass the Moderators and you are helping.

In reality, El_Jibaro don't give a flying fart if the Mexican thread is there or not. See my friend!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nacionalista and/or Leticia_g....

I regret to write that I agree with El_Jibaro, lol.

If it's true that Nacionalista have rightfully deleted threads of El_Jibaro, because they were off topic from what's it's obviously accepted in a Puerto Rican Politics forum section, than the thread on that same section about Mexican rioting in L.A. should be erased too or placed on the Open Board. If that would be a violation of the 1st Amendment Right of the USA Constitution, then, Nacionalista, I think you've already violated that when you rightfully so erased El_Jibaro's silly and irrelevant threads.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Suki

Mi querida hermana,

No te preocupes pues yo no me dejo vencer tan facilmente.

I only said that I would consider it because I thought that maybe the administrators thought I wasn't doing a good job but they told me they really need me and that I am doing a great job.

Between the emails I received and your beautiful note and letter, there is no way I am leaving just because of jibaro.

Yes, I do worry about doing a good job and yes I can use your watchful eyes since I can't get in and read all the post as I used to. Just having an assistant like that helps. That is why all in all, I take jibaro's comments as some help only because I then go into the topic and review it to see if it merts any change.

Mi hermana me tendras aqui por un buen rato si Dios lo permite!

Cuidate bien y le mando besitos para tu familia!

Letty

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nacionalista

I do hope you aren't leaving because I am not leaving. I mentioned leaving only because I feel I am not doing my job fully but you know what, why leave when we have people like jibaro hoping for our departure.

I am here and will be here for a while, God willing.

Letty

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jibaro

You aren't even a Jibaro, you act more like a person with bipolar.

You know what you are Jibaro, a serpent. A cold tooth venomous beast that slugs around, a message board who thinks he is heavyweight. The way you post on every thread indicates that you aren't even working.

The bible talks of a lazy man, and when a lazy man doesn't work he doesn't have anything to eat. Mmm let me do my investigation on you, and you will not have a job to much longer.

*goes type on his computer, with all the information of Jibaro..*

Oh and Leticia my love, you should pull out your blue tutu and dance for me..

~Estrada

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Leticia g dont leave opalo blanco please!!

Nacionalista, El Jibaro is a fascist, he is not even the average statehooder he just wants to erase anything for any reason and is basically an overcooked, paranoid version of statehood. Who would relocate all viequenses out of vieques and leave Vieques to the Navy to contaminate it to death, and when they are through with Vieques, they can move to Culebra, then the mainland, and will be jumping for joy when all of Puerto Rico is poisoned and full of cancer as long as he is safe in New Jersey and living whatever hellish existence he lives in. He certainly is not a man who believes in an honest day's work, all he does is waste time. He does not educate the public on engineering projects, analyze anything in depth...he is basically a strange one who combines, lies, slander and outright manipulation as a way of life.

Leticia g I admit I don't know much about administration or patrolling the posts and such. I am not into computers in general. But I WILL LEARN, and will do anything including being a moderator with you Leticia if you will stay. If you can find someone else more qualified than I then do so. But if you want me to help you, I will. Just educate me on the computer stuff cuz I am a book reader and computer stuff is not my favorite thing. I don't care if El Jib becomes a moderator, as long as he does not go eraser happy and be the trigger happy fascist he is. If he does many of all political persuasions will leave this site and the membership will go south like a duck in winter.

Consideralo Leticia if Nacionalista is sick of all this stupidity from these right wing fanatics pestering the administration....and you want to leave too. Then find someone else. I will do it, even though I work full time and unlike el Jib doing working hours I don't patrol the internet. That man lives here 24/7. He needs to go see a New Jersey psychotherapist and his pastor to eradicate his fake Christian values. Because they are FAKE and he is the epitome of insensitivity. IF Leti has a sick husband, tragic death and so on in her family plus moving, I say she has a right to dump the moderator duties. But it would be a shame to lose such a valuable lovely person with decent values, to have them replaced by a power hungry idiotic self hating lambeojo no values living in complete denial and contradiction weirdo like El Jibaro. But even a weirdo like him has the right to free speech, the question is will he allow others the same right. Obviously the administration does not think so or they would not have turned him down over 15 times.

Leticia reconsider, just take all the time in the world you need and come back later on. If you leave Leticia this site is going down in flames. I know it will. Repreive and rest and a looooonnnnnnnnnngggggg vacation is what you need.

SUKI

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Bonehead, is not your business why that Mexican post is in the Politics forum.

Does the 1st Amendment sound s a bell?

I already resigned; Leticia is almost there.

Until we get cut off, stay off our case.

You can’t monopolize the moderators for your own amusement.

The post will stay open; otherwise we violate the USA Constitution, which is the base of the statehood you are looking for.

How is possible you want statehood but don’t want to practice the 1st amendment?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X