Y2K is this really all hyped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2K is this really all hyped?

People keep referring back to the Bible that this is the end of the days. Right now as we enter the Year 2000, Jesus is coming back. Does anyone out there know where this is quoted?

The whole Y2K issue is more or less important depending on where you are located. Small countries with failing economies may not have had enough capital to spend on upgrading hardware and software in time to prevent technical problems in the 1st Quarter of the new year. AS far as any biblical references to the end of the world, I suggest reading the book of the Apocalypse. But I do not believe that it says with any specificity that the world will end in the year 2000 CE ( Christian Era). If you find it somewehere let me know. I remember when the world was supposed to end in 1980, then 1984, I'm still waiting.

Take care,

IDJ
    Que Viva Puerto Rico Libre.

Comment

Thanks for your response IDeJesus. I know of so many people that are preparing for this, buying extra food, candles, flashlights the whole works. I live in California. People are selling kits for this and of couse people are buying them. You can turn on the T.V. to one of the Christian stations and even some of the Pastors on it are preparing for this end or semi end of the world. I dont get it. I keep hearing that Revelations has it all in there. Maybe I need to re-read and re-read again where there coming up with this. Cuidate CaliRican Eda

Comment

IT WON'T BE THE YEAR 2000 NEXT MONTH. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT'S THE RIGHT TIME AND DATE. SINCE HE CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH...........THE MILLENIUM BEGINS IN THE YEAR 2001. NOT NEXT YEAR.
        PEACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Comment

Guarionex05, You said, ...........THE MILLENIUM BEGINS IN THE YEAR 2001. NOT NEXT YEAR. Could you explain a lil?
          CaliRican Eda

Comment

if we begin today with the year 1 then next year is the year 2 at the end off the century we only have 99 year.is like the time, from 12pm to 1pm one hour.from 0 to 1 is one.
            PEACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Comment

Working...
            X