Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible Question

WHO WHERE THESE PEOPLE?
    At work we are tossing this question all over the place. Please feel free to respond if you can. For instance someone said they were Aliens, someone said, they were Hill Billies...Helllloooo Im sure Hill Billies living in trailers right?

IN GENESIS CHAPTER 6:4 IT READS:

IN THOSE DAYS, AND EVEN AFTERWARDS, WHEN THE EVIL BEINGS FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD WERE SEXUALLY INVOLVED WITH HUMAN WOMEN, THEIR CHILDREN BECAME GIANTS, OF WHOM SO MANY LEGENDS ARE TOLD.
    THE LIVING BIBLE, RED LETTER EDITION

THE NEPHILIM WERE ON THE EARTH IN THOSE DAY AND ALSO AFTERWARD WHEN THE SONS OF GOD WENT TO THE DAUGHTERS OF MEN AND HAD CHILDEN BY THEM. THEY WERE THE HEROES OF OLD, MEN OF RENOWN.
    HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

[This message has been edited by Eda (edited 31 August 1999).]

Hi Sister E,
    Well I'm not sure just who they are. I'm going to make a couple of calls and I'll get back with you. I can say this much. Their not aliens. Interesting question. Talk to you soon.
    Ladybug

Comment

Hey Eda,
      According to the book of Enoch (grandfather of Noah) these beings were fallen Angels. Their children were the Anakites. The book of Enoch is not well known because it is not part of the Bible, or of the Apocrypha. Rather it is a book of the Psuedepigrapha, a collection of Biblical books that are not totally accepted by the Catholic church as part of the official Bible. If you'd like, the next time I see ya, I'll give u a copy of the book of Enoch....pretty interesting stuff. See Ya!

[This message has been edited by Puerto-Egyptian (edited 31 August 1999).]

Comment

Puerto-Egyptian Interesting points you brought out. I really need to do some research. Got your stuff going on over there hu? Its all good. You know alot of people believe in Aliens, and believe they were them back then...There's alot of things we aren't told or have been told its not that important. But you will always have inquiry minds..................

[This message has been edited by Eda (edited 31 August 1999).]

Comment

Eda,
          Incase you haven't figured it out yet...It's me, Mark (Rosie's son). Anyhow, I learned a lot of Biblical iformation last year because it was sort of my hobby. I spent a year & a half or so studying not only the Bible, but also other collections of books such as the Apocrypha or Psuedepigrapha. If you would like more details about your question, please feel free to email me. My email address is angelik@ibelieve.co.uk. Say hi to Ron, Erica, & Alex for me. Bye.

Comment

Eda,
            Incase you haven't figured it out yet...It's me, Mark (Rosie's son). Anyhow, I learned a lot of Biblical iformation last year because it was sort of my hobby. I spent a year & a half or so studying not only the Bible, but also other collections of books such as the Apocrypha or Psuedepigrapha. If you would like more details about your question, please feel free to email me. My email address is angelik@ibelieve.co.uk. Say hi to Ron, Erica, & Alex for me. Bye.

Comment

BLESSINGS!!
              XOXOXO

PUERTO-EGYPTIAN IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. THE NEPHILM ARE THE CHILDREN OF THESE FALLEN ANGELS AND HUMAN WOMEN, WHICH GOES BACK TO WHEN LUCIFER WAS THE RIGHT HAND ANGEL OF THE LORD AND THEN HE DECIDDED TO TRY TO OVER POWER GOD AND GOD THROUGH HIM OUT OF HEAVEN AND ALL THOSE THAT FOLLOWED HIM FELL AS WELL. THESE ARE THESE FALLEN ANGELS THEY WANTED THE WOMEN HERE ON EARTH WHOM ARE NOW DEMONS IN HELL. DUE TO THIS MIX THE CHILDREN CAME OUT TO BE GIANTS.. IT'S LIKE INBREEDING...

BUENO DIOS TE BENDIGA!!!
              YOU TO PUERTO-EGYPTIAN ...XOXOXO

------------------
              WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
              ANYTHING
              WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
              ANYTHING

Comment

OH YEAH BY THE WAY
                DEFINETELY NOT ALIENS.. HEE HEE HEE
                I THINK THEY ARE A PHSYCHOLOGICAL PRODUCTION OF THE WORLDS INFLUENCE IN OUR MINDS TO MAKE UP SOMETHING EXCITING, FEARING, CURIOUS, "THE UNKNOWN" TO FULFILL OUR BOREDOMS OR JUST TOTALLY WACKED OUT BRAINS...

XOXOXO

------------------
                WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                ANYTHING
                WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                ANYTHING

Comment

FLACA, do we have any references to fall back on, in the Bible? Where did you get your information from? Im telling you I have people around me trying to find the answer. There searching and diggin up old stuff...Good HU?!!!!!!
                  Cuidate...Eda

Comment

THAT'S A GREAT QUESTION ONE TIME I WAS TALKING TO MY BROTHER ABOUT THAT (HE'S BAPTIST).EZEKIEL 10:9-22 VERY INTERESTING TOO
                    I TOLD HIM THAT THERE WAS I BIG GAP OF TIME AND SPACE BETWEEN GENESIS 1:1 AND GEN.
                    1:2.LIKE OVER 450 MILLION YEARS.
                    GOOD DAY TO ALL

Comment

dioclecianoayala, Long name! (smile)
                      I just read the verse that you stated...I will have to read it again and again....Its strange...You know Im not trying to stir up anthing...but people really do believe that some of the passages are leading towards Aliens....I just know that I love my lord and believe in him..and the million years in between Genesis....WOW! How really old is our plants we wonder hu?

Comment

THANK YOU ADA:IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE OTHER FORMS OF LIFE.LIKE ANGELS AND OTHER KINDS OF BEINGS. GOD IS A SPIRIT.THE FALLEN ANGELS ARE OTHER KIND OF BEINGS,BUT THE HUMAN BEING IS UNIQUE. IS THE ONLY TYPE OF BEING THAT NEEDS SALVATION.NOW THE QUESTION IS HOW/OR WHO IS GOING TO SAVE HIM?(THE HUMANS).I DON'T BELIEVE IN ALIENS LIKE FROM OTHER GALLAXIES OR OTHER WORLDS.
                        WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Comment

Dioclecianoayala.......
                          I believe we will be saved thru Jesus. The Humans is what your talking about right? Well this might sound bizzare but I do believe that there our other beings out there. I cant believe that we are the only ones here. THIS IS GETTIN SCIFI NOW! but the Universe is HUGE there is so much room out there for others. Even if there are Aliens you think? But yes Angeles are Celestrial Beings/then the Spirit/I guess the list can go on and on......And yes God did make the Humans Unique and very intelligent. Isn't it strange that we become so much more intelligent within the time frame that we have. Just think Less than 100 years ago buggies were out there for our transportation, now look were we are at----Were flying every where, we can communicate anywhere, we are so advance for our world, who is feeding us this incredible ideas? There is no stopping us now! Hope I dont sound to Loca out there.

Comment

OK

I will give $50.00 to bring Eda to the State Hospital, (just kidding) is Friday and will be a long weekend enjoy it.

Saludos a todos.

Jose
                            Massachestts

Comment

Cuidate Jose, From Cali to Mass is just a hop and skip away.....You also have a wonderful weekend. Im Going to the Angeles Vs Yankee game tonight, who knows I just might be out there with a PUERTO RICAN.COM sign, then people will really think Im loca....Have a good one. CaliRican Eda

Comment

Working...
                              X