||| Jes-s Chr-st or Yahshua Messiah~The L-rd or Yahweh |||

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahweh and Yahshua

Yahweh is the Name of our Heavenly Father and Creator and Yahshua is the Name of His Anointed Son.

Please see my web site for an abundance of information on this subject and many other subjects.

MY WEB SITE: http://www.freewebs.com/frank4yahweh/index.htm
    (ALL) Praise Be To Yahweh! "HalleluYAH(WEH)!"

Yahshua said, "But I do not seek my own esteem; there is One Who seeks it and He judges." (Yahchanan [John] 8:50 & 5:30)

Comment

Your site has a magnificent presentation but lacks a discussion about God's name and Christ's name.It's superficial and your arguments are weak. As I said but it seems you are not reading, YAH means "depraved", "perversity" and shall never be used as prefix. When you use in HalleluYAH it's a suffix and that abreviation in Psalms mentions the temple which was not finished at the time. It's anacronic, it's a text that was "handle". You're worshipping Baal or the Moon god YAHREA, I tell you. There's no YAH in the name of the Messiah. I wonder what Hebrew are you reading. And I repeat again, those names were hidden and altered by the Jews, you're just repeating the same lie others have said during centuries. The Jews Rabbies will never write Yahweh for the non-Jews to know if it was the true name. I have provided the information and sites to read and PRINT:
      http://www.yahwehism.com/html/sacred-name.html
      And the other one from "Ievkevvel" among many others.

Comment

I think I gotta chop off everything in pieces to help you understand. First of all, most Americans don’t even know why on Earth some names or words are pronounced differently though they use the same letters. Take for instance “though a rough cough and hiccough plough me through”. Another example, you take the name ISIS which is pronounced like “Ay’sees” while the same letters IS are pronounced in ISRAEL like “Eezra-El”!
        The name “Jesus” comes from Greek:
        I (iota) =I
        H (eta) =E
        Σ (sigma) =S
        O (omicrom) =O
        Υ (ypsilon) =Y
        Σ (sigma) =S
        Hence you have IESOYS. Also from Latin IESVS.
        Yet in Hebrew the letters of the name are these:
        י I (like in Israel, Isaiah)= Ived and not Iod cos that letter was altered when sopherim added “O”, the letter means “active hand”.
        ש S ( Shin or Sin meaning “tooth”)
        ז V ( Vev like in Avraam, Eve, meaning “hook”)
        ע AA (Aain like in Avraam, Canaan, Balaam meaning “eye”)
        So, what we have here is ISVAA if we read from right to left in Hebrew. You gotta add the vowel “I” from the sound of the own letter Sin and so, ISVAA transforms into ISIVAA.
        Hebrews are not aware their own language had modifications in the past. It’s good to remember Arab is linked to Aramaic and Hebrew and the Muslim accept the miracle of Jesus through Mary’s womb although they don’t say this means he was the son of God. They remember the name as being ISSA in their language. You can clearly see ISSA is pretty similar to ISVAA or ISIVAA although adding the V. Even if you say that V gotta be pronounced like U or WW what you have is ISIWA or ISIUA or ISSUA to make it more similar to Arab, though Christ wasn’t Arab. Yet you can see Jews preserve the sound of V whenever they want and is part of the deceiving they allow to confuse the people with the W sound. But this has nothing to do with the pronunciation Yashua or Yeshua at all. You people simply don’t wanna understand the name HAD TO BE HIDDEN cos the Jews have thought the name is cursed or damned so they can’t pronounce. So even “Judas” name was altered.

Comment

Unfortunately the Hebrew letters I wrote didn't appear in my last post, they were transformed into "numbers".
          The 1860 Bible Dictionary written by Sir. William Smith, English lexicographer but many things he said WERE CENSORED OUT OF LATER EDITIONS by the ones who have power to deceive.
          Under the word "moon" we find: "three names of the moon were used by Hebrews, YAREAH, paleness; LEBONAH white,and HODESH (renewing) new moon (p.206). The first letter H after the "a" being dropped in English transliteration and modern Hebrew translations. Strongs renders the word "moon" in Genesis 37:9 from Hebrew as YAREACH #3394. It was a CLEAR ATTEMPT AT CORRUPTING A WORD TO MAKE IT APPEAR TO BE A DIFFERENT WORD AND NOT LEAD A PERSON TO SEE A CONNECTION BETWEEN YAHREAH the moon god and the GUESS name YAHWEH! Are identical words except for the slight "r" sound twisted into a W! Yahwist have been blaspheming the name of Messiah now since around 1567 when Genebrardus invented the guess name "IAHVE" (Chronograp Paris, 1567 ed.Paris, 1600, p.79 seq).
          He borrowed from Clement of Alexandria (a Platonist Gnostic early Catholic), the Greek spelling IAOVE (Zeus) which is universally known as JOVE (Roman Jupiter) and converted JAOVE into YAOVE adding the H and dropping the O, hence YAHVE!
          I told you before the name of God is IEVE in English gotta be spelled "I" as in "sit, flick,kitchen" and not like in "nice, fine, wine". And E like in "set, wet, net" not like in "need, seed, neat".
          Even the Bible admits Hebrews made a profanation of the name confusing it with Baal and the gods like the Moon. Read 2 Kings 23:5 and IEremiah 23:27 again.
          So no doubt many people are hearing voices from demonic source telling them the same old lies!

Comment

In actual Jewish writing the letters called “Ayin” and “Alef” are used to mask or hide the real words, for example the word “AVE” with the evil meaning “depravity, perversion”. But those letters were not soundless in the past. IAH or YAH was a pregnant pagan Egyptian falsehood replacing the original IE ( “I” like in Israel and “E” like in EsotEric) as first given by Moses. The scholar Heinisch pointed the weakness of the name Yahweh resting in SAMARITAN TRADITION as given by Theodoret (5th Century) and also upon the “evidence” given by Clement of Alexandria.
            If we compare the early Greek character with the North Semitic alphabet and the classic Greek we’ll notice that in Paleo-Hebrew and Greek they both agree as to order of the alphabet, they both have basically the same appearance with little difference; they both have the same basic pronunciation of the letters, and both are in the same family of some older ancient language from which they descend and Paleo-Hebrew DID HAVE VOWEL USAGE. A COMMON LIE BY SCHOLARS IS THE ANCIENT HEBREW DIDN’T HAVE VOWELS and then they show us the Aramaic alphabet! The vowel E (as inverted in reflection of the mirror was the false H Jews have been using all the time!) The Greek speakers brought a new tongue around 1450 B.C., the same time the Hebrews departed from Egypt. What if any connection is unknown except that the Hyksos and the Philistines may have been the same people and these may in turn have become Cretians and then also later Greeks? It’s a fact if we read the Old Testament carefully, the Jews and the Philistines spoke the same language. So when Jews ridicule Greek as a pagan and profane tongue is half truth. The VOWELS WERE REMOVED IN MASORETIC AND ARAMAIC TEXT. It’s a perversion of removing the vowels and then claiming the ancient Paleo-Hebrew had no vowels, a great falsehood. You can see the vowels even in ancient coins.
            No surprise, Jews from Argentina and Peruvian synagogues got pissed off when they saw the name of God IEVE written and taught in Peru.

Comment

In Frank4’s site we read correctly the Hebrew letters of God’s name but as I say, the translation is wrong. The letter considered as YAH was not even an H. The modern Hebrew is equivalent to ancient Paleo-Hebrew and that letter was inverted E, our actual E comes from it as ancient Aleph was the bull with horns, after inverted it became our A. Yet, when the Greeks came with their own language, they confused the letter Hebrew letter equivalent to our E with math value Pi Đ (very similar in shape) and reading it twice was “Pi Pi”. Absurd! The first two letters are I followed by E.
              Yet the name of Christ is not written correctly in Frank4’s site, it’s just a transcription made out of Greek and Latin! Recently the so called Jesus’ brother, James’ tomb, was found and we read the real name as I wrote above and unhappily the Hebrew alphabet can’t appear here. It’s completely different from what Frank wrote in his site. I wrote before the tomb was discovered in exactly the same way in a couple of sites. It seems it made someone unhappy cos both of my sites were removed from the net and “censored” as Smith Bible Dictionary later editions.

Comment

Unfortunately, in this forum it's impossible even to write a math symbol Pi!

Comment

I'm not saying the James' tomb is true archeological evidence, by the way. I'm just saying the name of Christ is written in a different way from what Frank4 wrote in his site. Check the last 4 letters beside the photograph (next to "Curiouser and curiouser")at:
                  http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/James-box.html
                  In spite they translated at the right side the name "Yeshua" which is incorrect because I'm saying the letter V should be used rather than W or U and better use AA instead of an A, although it doesn't alter the sound of name either, it's pretty clear the sound YE is almost the same as spelling FAST "I E" as I told you to do. There's no YAH here at all!

Comment

And from the very beginning we can see the efforts to hide the truth. That tomb was prepared in such a way to BREAK IT in the transportation. Good job made by Jews, of course. So some sites will try to keep on deceiving you there's no evidence even from Jesus existence while we know besides the Bible the Jews keep other documents. That's why Messianic Jews are starting to appear. Yet they were deceived too believing in the name Yashua or Yeshua. It was ISVAA or ISHIVAA pretty much like Aramaic and Arabian ISSA or ISHA.
                    But if you wanna continue to be fooled, it's your own affair.

Comment

In fact I tell more. Frank4 is using a false name of Christ in his site whether he knows or not. On of the letters looks like SHAMEK or S and it's not the first time Jews have done the interpolation of a letter changing it to another. The Dead Sea Scroll of Psalms 119:59-64 was written in ancient Aramaic (Babylonian)alphabet. The text is no older than perhaps around 30-50 B.C while scholars will wail & scream these scrolls may come from 100-700 A.D.It is said without evidence the library of the Essenes kept these scrolls. Yet the text there contains 2 differebt types of alphabet letter characters, the tetragrammaton was written in Paleo-Hebrew prior to Babylonian captivity.
                      The sound of W was included in the use of V but the rules of grammar to know when V has the sound of V is something they don't wanna discuss cos they prefer to focus on letter J though they ignore the discussion of letter Y too! In those scrolls they made a hoax, altering the third letter. Fraudulent ostracon also represented the V bachwards.
                      The Egyptian moon god IAH is called "lord" which in the glyphs is "Neb-o" or "Nebu" from which we get NEBU "the lords".In Paleo-Hebrew Neb is translated "baal". The Mount NEBO was named before Moses ascended this mount and was dedicated to some "lord" which in later years under the reign of Mesha, king of Moab, was found an altar allegedly to a god named YHWH! Ahab's god was Baal and not IEVE, the true God (1 Kings 16:30-32). The very name ISRAEL was the identity of the northern 10 tribes UNDER AHAB, the pagan worshipper!
                      The prefix to the name Oshea is not YAH, it is IE (in English, spelling I like in "sit" together with "E" like in "met" looks like "yeh" or "jeh" although not quite like it completely). Of course there was no O either taken from false vowels inserted, and there was no VAH but V + E.
                      So if you spell I-E-V-E as I'm saying, the pronunciation is quite similar to pronounce "Jeh-Ve" but the spelling is better.
                      Well, I tried my best to explain the thing but I'll rest my case here unless someone wants to insist the continuation of a hoax.

Comment

inca,

Talk about weak and something being a hoax! I am quite familiar with Pastor Reckhart's web site http://www.yahwehism.com or http://www.jesus-messiah.com . I also have these sites as links on my web site. What are you doing here, carrying on a discussion with yourself? What you are posting is quite confusing and unscholarly if you ask me! You don't even give any references to back up what you are posting.

Oh, and I do have a discussion forum. You just have to dig a little to find it. I would delete your post anyway since your post here would probably be of the same nature. Absurd and unscholarly.
                        (ALL) Praise Be To Yahweh! "HalleluYAH(WEH)!"

Yahshua said, "But I do not seek my own esteem; there is One Who seeks it and He judges." (Yahchanan [John] 8:50 & 5:30)

Comment

Mr.Frank4 whoever:
                          I carry a conversation with whoever comes here. If that means I have to reply to you, welcome! It's pretty obvious you say with anticipation you will "delate" something written by me. It's EXPECTED with people like you having arguments to "erase". If you were living in Middle Ages you would've tortured me before killing me, right?
                          I have provided enough sites and information for whoever wants to investigate and uses intelligence TO READ keep on investigating.
                          I'm not saying the pastor you mention is completely accurate either. He has some mistakes. ANYONE can search and compare North Semitic Alphabet (Paleo-Hebrew) with Earliest Greek character from 9th to 6th centuries b.C. and I'm mentioning the whole story of the deception and Biblical texts. Your irritation doesn't help your understanding. The thing itself is confused that's why I say to any people here to PRINT the information for better understanding. Unfortunately it's a MESS provoked by the own Jews. And if you don't believe history you can always check the very Bible admiting the name of God was corrupted. I suppose you're not gonna ask Ieremiah his scholarship, ain't you? Or are you gonna act like Rabbies who thought they were superiors to Christ because they thought they were "trained".
                          DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD to the theme or to your argumentations about the Baal name Yahveh? In fact I'm telling you the very JEWS THEMSELVES TRIED TO ERASE THE NAME I E V E and the teaching of the name. Do you want to argue with them too?
                          Your site and your forum is a disgrace!
                          By the way, scholar, do you have any idea WHY IN ENGLISH "ISIS" USES THE "I" AND "S" DIFFERENTLY THAN IN "ISRAEL" OR WHY THE PRONUNCIATION IS DIFFERENT IN "THOUGH A ROUGH COUGH AND HICCOUGH PLOUGH ME THROUGH"?

Comment

In Mr.Frank4 we read many sites references, I don't need to ask him what are his scholar references, I know how to recognize truth and lies, that's why we need to study. I didn't say your site is full of mistakes. I would be a complete stupid if I deny someone says some truth. Nobody is that idiot that makes 100% mistakes unless that person gets irritated like you are regarding my references. It's truth Christ was God's son and many references of you like baptism are correct. Unfortunately the most important issue which is the name both the Father and the Son is completely false. Let it be, "scholar".
                            I wonder if you have read Sepher chapter II,verse 4 or ask your Rabbi how come IEVE is related to Eve. I tell you something. Find out the telephone number (not of Messianic Jews) of Jewish sinagogue in Peru and Argentina and you ask yourself what did they find in written on a wall in a Peruvian house and how many times dod they go trying to convince the owner to erase the name and stop teaching it to pronounce orally. I was there and I witness when the Jewish owner of tv channel sent his reporters to make fun of the man in front of the cameras. Yet, if you din't wanna "waste time" trying to find out and you still wanna believe your own self-constructed package of truth&nothingbutthetruthsohelpyouGod, you can still read the sites as I posted and ask yourself why linguists like French O'livet would recognize the name was never YAHWEH neither YAHWAH.

Comment

Hey, scholar, please inform us how do you write Isaiah and "Jeremiah" in your Hebrew transliteration. HA-HA-HA!

Comment

Bt the way, Mr. Inquisitor using "silentiator", in your forum you can delate cos YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENTS AND ARE PISSED OFF AND LACK OBJECTIVITY TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POINT OF VIEW. What an unpleasent chat room and forum of yours in a sole club of people believing what you desire or impose. This is not your forum. There are people here who have been posting hundreds or thousands of times. I have post how many , 40 times, 50 times? And I will continue whether your subjective mind likes it or not...with the help of IEVE against your Baal and Moon God Yahwah mingled with Egyptian God IAO or YAO and Greek JEOVE! Bye bye, blasphemer and ignorant scholar. If you don't believe the prophets of the Bible admiting Israel forgot and did profanity against God's name..you will never believe ME! So let it be written, so let it be done!

Comment

Working...
                                X