||| Jes-s Chr-st or Yahshua Messiah~The L-rd or Yahweh |||

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angy?

You sound like a very angry and bitter man. I myself have no problem with being angry. If I become angry I am man enough to know that it is no ones fault but mine.

[Edited by Frank4YAHWEH on 7th April 2004 at 01:58]
    (ALL) Praise Be To Yahweh! "HalleluYAH(WEH)!"

Yahshua said, "But I do not seek my own esteem; there is One Who seeks it and He judges." (Yahchanan [John] 8:50 & 5:30)

Comment

Me angry? Don't judge me, judge of men! I just entered in this forum and quoted things and YOU WERE ANGRY AND BITTER towards me lacking objectivity absolutely. Then you start to hammering me with no real argumentative knowledge in spite of your repeating saying "unscholar" sort of thing. I'm objective enough that even admited several of your comments are quite accurate, something you couldn't do and you haven't said in any of my comments. But it's ok. I don't need buttering up. In fact, I have said you are ready to "win" arguments and "defy" El Jibaro even without being prepared and accepted you need to study more the issue of the cross! So it means, you're not a truth seeker, you wanna become the "truth" speaker and even admited if I entered in your forum you will delate me. That clearly SHOUTS how far are you ready to go in order to enlight yourself. You are just an arrogant cocky peacock who gets mad when someone has different ideas. In past times you would be a nice Inquisitor "delating" us in more agressive Philistean tactics.
      By the way, I responded your furious throwing up in:
      http://www.puertorico.com/forums/sho...4&pagenumber=2
      I wonder if a pastor like you ever learn to apologyze or became like that Herod whose flesh was eaten by worms cos he was so accostum to listen aplause of men, cos he did speaches "voice of a God instead of a man" and God got pissed off with him cos his arrogance, beware Mr, preacher.I got my eye on you. Nobody is gonna clap clap to my sayings, I'm no one, I have no church and no one to convince, I will lead them to no church. I gain nothing nor lose nothing, but you? Oh yes, if you write to the people to go to your church and the "truth" of your site, your whole sand castle could fall apart if it doesn't have good foundation. Does it have good foundation or lacking real basis you gotta insult me or jusge without knowing me if I am or not gay? Hmm? Is that your foundation? Is that what your BAAL,ZEUS,IAO god Yahweh has been teaching you all these years and even confusing the name of the Messiah?

Comment

I’ll tell you why Jews stupidly change even the translated title “god” taking the vowels off the word. Their superstition to hide God’s name went too beyond what was written in the Law , “not abusing the name” became forgetting completely the name. I repeat even Rabby A. Marmorstein in his Old Rabbinic Doctrine of God admitted in Helenic period, first half of 3rd Century b.C. the name was forbidden but even before that it’s known the name was pronounced only once every 7 years by the high priest. What happens is they’ve always known the name have power and they don’t want their enemies to use the name against them. They’re afraid and they have good reasons to fear manly cos they forgot and altered God’s name to worship Baal, Moon, stars, Sun and false gods as the prophets clearly said and I wrote the texts for any Jew to check whether he like or hate it, it doesn’t matter.
        For instance, they know the day Av 9th was the day the Temple was destroyed (first in 586 B.C. and AGAIN in 70 A.D.) In the same day the Jews were expelled from England (in 1290) and from Spain (in 1492). It was in that very day the gas chamber at Treblinka started to operate, in 1942, starting the Holocaust by Nazi regimen. To check details read Aryeh Kaplan’s Handbook of Jewish Thought (Maznaim, 1979,vol II, pages 339-340). In 3 months 300.000 Jews were killed, The Holocaust (Schocken Books, 1973, p.318). Talmud said God cursed that day cos in Biblical times, the ones who were sent by Moses to Promised Land came back with “bad news” saying Israelites couldn’t conquer the city. So, the prophecies of the Bible apply not only when Jews want or interpret but again & again & again & again & again…. Every Jew should read Josefus to refresh their amnesic neurons.
        Mr. Preacher thinks he has discovered powder merely cos he repeated the same false name YAHWAH/YAHWEH the Jews have always written for the non-Jews. He’s too naďve if he thinks all Rabbies know for sure the forgotten name! A fistful of them know the name IEVE (with the English spelling “I” as in “sit, pit, lick” and “E” like in “wet, set, let”) a bit like saying “Jeh-Ve” but not quite as accurate as the spelling.
        I’d like to know what Frankie (frankly I don’t give a d…) has to say regarding Isaiah 19:18-24 and WHY the use of God’s name in Phoenician language.

Comment

I Am Not Angy

I have been to many a forum in my 25+ years of doing so, and I have never been angered by what someone has posted. Your perception is pathetic, not telepathic.

Oh, I am not a Jew. Yes, yes, I've heard all before! I have heard enough of this Jew-hate talk in my life that it makes my teeth float. I am way beyond that!

I think El Jabberaro can jab for himself. I quite sure he dose not need you. Get yourself two images of those crosses and see if you figure out what to do with them.

Yeah, you got that right! You don't "give a damn" as you have openly admitted. I think that is your problem, and I refuse to discuss something with someone who does not "give a damn". So, as you were! Continue on making multiple posts to this forum. Maybe someone else will find you of interest. Then anyone else who comes around will have two jackasses to deal with.

[Edited by Frank4YAHWEH on 7th April 2004 at 23:06]

Yahshua said, "But I do not seek my own esteem; there is One Who seeks it and He judges." (Yahchanan [John] 8:50 & 5:30)

Comment

WOW! What "scholar" respond & eloquence accumulated in a quarter of century! What a Biblical "discussion". Well Mr. since you haven't answered a single one of the points, I gotta say :
            Dear Mr Frank, re-read my previous message
            Caro Senhor Frank, pode re-ler minha mensagem anterior
            Estimado Seńor Frank, relea mi mensaje previo
            Got it? Entiendes? Compreende? Capicce? Wakarimâskas?
            But I do have more to add. The prophets of the Bible admit the Law, Torah was adultered by means of the scribes as I mentioned the texts before for anyone to read. Therefore if Jews worshipped Baal and the rest of false gods against their own (and I mentioned the texts and my telepatic antenna is pulsating cos I know Franki hates it tooth & nail!)...it's easy to understand if the Massoras altered the name of God THOUSANDS of times with their punctuations, it was piece of cake to alter also the abreviation of the name in the 52 occurences of the false YAH. It's said it comes from the word "hovah" meaning RUIN, MISCHIEF according to Strong Concordance # 1953. So the homosexual leader (if we believe Franki, and who are we NOT TO BELIEVE HIM, THE JUDGE? the one who perhaps didn't read the love of Jonathan and David was "deeper than the love of women", yap, the same David who sent to the death Uriah, to marry his wife because he was bored after having sex with God-knows-how-many-women of the palace, he needed variaty, but oh yes, Mr preacher doesn't dare to judge David, he judges the collegue and supposes that since I read his site maybe Im' gay too, STUPID!)...
            ...so the homosexual leader is right, is not inventing when he wrote something other people know too, the word "aveh" means depravity, perversion.
            Now tell me, why would Almighty chose a name meaning that unless it's not the name but it's a demonic trick to deceive both Jews & Christians?

Comment

WAWAWAW! Mr. Love Preacher in person is treating me jackass? Well, I can say you're moron but not you to me, Mr. Preacher. You're the Christian ambassador of good will. You haven't discussed anything and didn't answer questions so you don't deserve any answer NOW. Any eventual reader can read your previous stupidity and see by himself (herself) your Yahwah didn't provide you words of wisdom. Is pretty obvious. It's not the first time it happens. When the Baal worshippers where cutting their own bodies and crying to Baal-Yahwah , the god didn't reply and Eliah laughed at them saying their god was busy doing something in the bathroom (evacuating)because Baal was the Lord of Flies connected with excrement. So Eliah's tongue in cheeck made them upset but it didn't help them cos the real God allow a favorable respond to Eliah.

Comment

I tell you even more. That YAH sort of thing probably comes from the Jewish extreme attention to Sefer Yetzirah, the Book of Creation.

Comment

You see what happens when you answer with the very Bible with a "spiritual" leader like Frankie(GIMME A BREAK!)who thinks he knows? He will tell you another LIE and pre-conception. He will tell your talk is Jew-hate chat! Whatta mind, whatta mind!

Comment

In "Religion" discussion, Franky tried unsuccesfully the Yahwah/Yaweh theme in the issue "cross" and it seems Yahwah left him deaf & dumb cos he only adresses to me without using his "scholar" arguments.

Comment

Additional explanations regarding Halelluyah in:
                      http://www.nicaragua.com/forums/show...?threadid=6317
                      For Frank's delight!

Comment

Satan is the god of confusion. In total arbitrary option, Jews write in the same English adaptation Ysrael or Israel, etc. The average American wouldn't know why Halelluyah has two pronunciations for the same H. The gutural first H and the mute H at the last. Why?
                        The Hebrew festivity called "dedication" is written CHanukah or Hanukah while we know in English the sound doesn't have to be gutural cos they use CH in words and names like Chuck, choke, choose, chin, cheeta, Chevrolet, achievment, cheers, chocolate and so on! What a mess!

Comment

Our Heavenly Father and Creator's Name is Yahweh and His son's name is Yahshua

Peace greetings ALL,

Our Heavenly Father and Creator's Name is Yahweh and His son's name is Yahshua. The Messiah's GIVEN name was not "Jesus". Yahshua is the name that his and our Father Yahweh had instructed that His son be named. "Jesus" is a Latino name and he would have been given a Hebrew name, since his parents were Hebrew people. "The LORD" is a title and not a name.

http://yahweh.yolasite.com
                          Last edited by Frank4YAHWEH; 7th October 2010, 10:12.

Comment

Working...
                          X