X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NON-Contradiction Laws

Law of non-contradiction
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

In logic, the law of non-contradiction judges as false any proposition P asserting that both proposition Q and its denial, proposition not-Q, are true at the same time and "in the same respect".
    • In the words of Aristotle, "One cannot say of something that it is and that it is not in the same respect and at the same time."

More tersely, for any proposition P, it is not both the case that P and not-P.

LAWS OF THOUGHT

(FROM GEORGE BOOLE)

LAW OF NON-CONTRADICTION:
    • NO STATEMENT IS BOTH TRUE AND FALSE.

LAW OF EXCLUDED MIDDLE:
    • EVERY STATEMENT IS EITHER TRUE OR FALSE.

LAW OF IDENTITY:
    • NO STATEMENT EVER CHANGES ITS TRUTH VALUE.
    Click here: Can Uncle Eddier1 and Suki be 'MORAL REALISTS'?

The Maitreya Antichrist El_Jibaro is a phony, false, fake Christian if ever there was one, who tries to force others to accept his evil religionism and acknowledge him as the second coming of the Messiah.

He is simply insane!
    E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin

Comment

Aux Contraire, my cloaka-retentive friend!

I am not JESUS, nor am I a "Messiah", only JESUS of NAZARETH born of a VIRGIN, killed upon a Roman cross, and risen PHYSICALLY on the 3rd Day is the
      • MESSIAH!
      HIM I worship, and HE will RETURN some day soon in the same way HE went up
      (at least 7 years from today).

And about Forcing others to accept JESUS, I do not ever want to FORCE others, like you want to do with your Marxist and pro-"
      independence" Movements, but I do want to convince others through words, both spoken and written, and through my actions that JESUS is GOD's SON and SAVIOR and that if they allow HIM to enter their hearts, they will indeed be FREE from all that bitterness and existential pain that they experience as a result of all their mistakes and the mistakes perpetrated on them by others.

Comment

1. If morality is objective and absolute, then God exists.
        2. Morality is objective and absolute.
        3. Therefore, God exists.

I saw the above in the provided reference------------ EddieR believes that morality is absolute------- so he must have a God. Hmmmmm

[Edited by Stanley on 16th December 2003 at 14:07]

Los recuerdos suelen
        Contarte mentiras

Stanley

Comment

Re: Aux Contraire, my cloaka-retentive friend!

And about Forcing others to accept JESUS, I do not ever want to FORCE others, like you want to do with your Marxist and pro-"[/b]independence" Movements, but I do want to convince others through words, both spoken and written, and through my actions that JESUS is GOD's SON and SAVIOR and that if they allow HIM to enter their hearts, they will indeed be FREE from all that bitterness and existential pain that they experience as a result of all their mistakes and the mistakes perpetrated on them by others.[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Suki: Of course you convince others of your Christian love and tolerance---by putting up posts rejoicing in other's mothers contracting cancer and judging their lives like if they are GOD almighty instead of the low life, insensitive callous and deeply flawed sick men that they are. Then they apologize BADLY or very non-apologetic, like the decent Christians they are right? No, Jibaro. Letty is Christian. You are not convincing anyone of your CHRISTIAN love at all. I have not sensed any Christian words coming from you. It is all about hating your MUNDANE political opposition. As a supposed CHRISTIAN, you should make religious love and tolerance and demonstrate that as your priority. Instead, you behave like an intolerant witch hunter. And a big liar. You say my father never existed. And that my husband is my boyfriend. You lie really badly and openly. No, people who do that, are not true followers of the Master Jesus el Nazareno. They follow someone else.

And now, you place Eddier1 and I together as 'moral relativists'. Another lie. I think you somehow resent our online discussions for some reason. Why? Just answer me El Jibaro, why do you resent it or mention it? Why bother yourself with that? Really? Don't be a coward, why should you care a fig about Eddier1 and I's philosophical discussions? Do you want to save my soul? Do you honestly believe I would believe you to have my best interests at heart after what you said about my mother? You are good at making people really intensely dislike you Jib...and it aint just Fausta, and I and Ed here....it is a lot of people Jib. And people with supposed el Nazareno in their hearts don't repel people like you do. I swear El Jibaro, you are one man who truly likes to sow aggression in people. For I must say, everything you say and do, is dripping with malice and deliberate intent to hurt people who don't think like you. I think you are a man who really has deep, deep problems. You print cartoons about bombs, death and destruction all the time. A Christian prays for peace and love. Do you believe in LOVE EL JIBARO? Or is that just another word to manipulate and distort and lie about? You sicko.

I never post threads with your name on it. Or try to get your attention. Why is that? The truth is El Jibaro--who wants to interact with a malicious low life like yourself? Not me. Hey I read your old threads some of them anyway in which you admit you can't help doing bad---even though you know you should do good. You constantly post that dual character from LORD OF THE RINGS---You post him much more than images of the cross or Christian art. I think you are the epitome of that character. And losing to his evil side consistently if not completely. If you wanted a civil discussion and ask an open question....you would do so. You don't, instead you use any excuse as a platform to jactarte, or to boast, or to be self-aggrandizing. And that is also a big indicator to me that you have self-esteem problems in a big way. Just keep me out of your posts El Jib. I don't want anything to do with you ever. If you continue with this. I won't tolerate it. And I know what to do.

Suki.

[Edited by Suki on 16th December 2003 at 03:21]

Comment

Well it is time....to say something I need to say to whoever this El Jibaro is....you know I have been on this board for hmmmm 2 and a half years. I have seen the many peleas you and Eddie here have engaged in....and what conclusions have I drawn about you El Jib?

1. You are the most mundane man spouting religion I have ever seen. And let me tell you Jib, Ed has never said he believes in God or accepts Jesus as his personal Savior. If you were a smart Christian you would leave him alone. He has sacrificed too much to be subject to your constant lack of respect for him. He hates you. I truly think he does. I could have easily really, really hated you too. You inspire that in people. Hatred. Why? I have never in my life run accross someone who is as insensitive and enjoys stating the BIGGEST lies and distortions and outright falsehoods about people than you do. You deliberate goad, dehumanize, and lie about him. You try in every way to make him feel something bad. WHY? For his own good? Like you lie about me too? To do us a favor? Tough, Christian style LOVE? What a sicko you are if you think people respond to lies, humiliations and attempted disrespectful statements with positivity.

2. Tell me one person whom you have converted to Pentecostalism on this board who was from another religion who was not fundamentalist Protestant Pentecostal? ONE single person? In all the years you have been here?

3. You have offended the ENTIRE board with your totally false conclusions on 9-11. You angered Leticia, El Boricua, and really angered Nacionalista with your statements. You offend people all the time. That means you seek negative attention? Why? Why do you want to seek negative attention? I know why....but hey, you should go pray and ask Dios why you do things that only make your religion look bad.

4. And I truly think you can't be honest. Why can't you not lie for once and be honest? Just be honest. IS that impossible? If it is you need to go to pathological liars ANONYMOUS and get treatment.

I don't want to hate anyone Jib. I don't need it in life. Life is too short. Don't make life more miserable for everyone else. If you can't be decent. AVOID and ignore. The problem is when no one worth speaking to pays attention to you anymore...you resort to sensationalistic lying to get their attention...what an immature thing to do.

Please get some kind of help Jib. You need it. I am not responsible for your miseries and bad experiences neither is Eddier1. Ask your pastor to try to eradicate that lucipheric devil you have inside. Speak in tongues, do your protestante PENTECOSTAL thing and exorcise those demons you got riding you all the time!! Give the rest of us not possessed by demons a rest.

Suki.

Comment

Gosh, you have so much BITTERNESS, Sukita...

Your posts are so ACRID that I barely read the first lines.

By the way, I do not remember rejoicing for anyone's Mom's cancer. I do remember reminding your Mom to use this illness for introspection, but hey, one guys exhortation may be another freaks insults .

You can ask Letti: that I never rejoiced over the demise of any of you guys, gals and creeps. Though I have gloated over your buddy SADDAM HUSSEIN getting deloused in front of the TV-Cameras like a sick puppy .

I can't help it, I think that to rejoice when an EVIL TYRANT is down is a genuinely Christian response, the same as rejoicing over Hitler's FALL, etc.

Though perhaps I notice a certain air of DEPRESSION on your side as your HERO APPARENT got nabbed and humiliated publicly. Should I join you in your tears? Nah, I can only dance at those news.

• Originally posted by Suki

And about Forcing others to accept JESUS, I do not ever want to FORCE others, like you want to do with your Marxist and pro-"independence" Movements, but I do want to convince others through words, both spoken and written, and through my actions that JESUS is GOD's SON and SAVIOR and that if they allow HIM to enter their hearts, they will indeed be FREE from all that bitterness and existential pain that they experience as a result of all their mistakes and the mistakes perpetrated on them by others.
                Suki: Of course you convince others of your Christian love and tolerance---by putting up posts rejoicing in other's mothers contracting cancer and judging their lives like if they are GOD almighty instead of the low life, insensitive callous and deeply flawed sick men that they are. Then they apologize BADLY or very non-apologetic, like the decent Christians they are right? No, Jibaro. Letty is Christian. You are not convincing anyone of your CHRISTIAN love at all. I have not sensed any Christian words coming from you. It is all about hating your MUNDANE political opposition. As a supposed CHRISTIAN, you should make religious love and tolerance and demonstrate that as your priority. Instead, you behave like an intolerant witch hunter. And a big liar. You say my father never existed. And that my husband is my boyfriend. You lie really badly and openly. No, people who do that, are not true followers of the Master Jesus el Nazareno. They follow someone else.

And now, you place Eddier1 and I together as 'moral relativists'. Another lie. I think you somehow resent our online discussions for some reason. Why? Just answer me El Jibaro, why do you resent it or mention it? Why bother yourself with that? Really? Don't be a coward, why should you care a fig about Eddier1 and I's philosophical discussions? Do you want to save my soul? Do you honestly believe I would believe you to have my best interests at heart after what you said about my mother? You are good at making people really intensely dislike you Jib...and it aint just Fausta, and I and Ed here....it is a lot of people Jib. And people with supposed el Nazareno in their hearts don't repel people like you do. I swear El Jibaro, you are one man who truly likes to sow aggression in people. For I must say, everything you say and do, is dripping with malice and deliberate intent to hurt people who don't think like you. I think you are a man who really has deep, deep problems. You print cartoons about bombs, death and destruction all the time. A Christian prays for peace and love. Do you believe in LOVE EL JIBARO? Or is that just another word to manipulate and distort and lie about? You sicko.

I never post threads with your name on it. Or try to get your attention. Why is that? The truth is El Jibaro--who wants to interact with a malicious low life like yourself? Not me. Hey I read your old threads some of them anyway in which you admit you can't help doing bad---even though you know you should do good. You constantly post that dual character from LORD OF THE RINGS---You post him much more than images of the cross or Christian art. I think you are the epitome of that character. And losing to his evil side consistently if not completely. If you wanted a civil discussion and ask an open question....you would do so. You don't, instead you use any excuse as a platform to jactarte, or to boast, or to be self-aggrandizing. And that is also a big indicator to me that you have self-esteem problems in a big way. Just keep me out of your posts El Jib. I don't want anything to do with you ever. If you continue with this. I won't tolerate it. And I know what to do.

Suki.

[Edited by Suki on 16th December 2003 at 03:21] [/QUOTE]
                Originally posted by Suki
                Well it is time....to say something I need to say to whoever this El Jibaro is....you know I have been on this board for hmmmm 2 and a half years. I have seen the many peleas you and Eddie here have engaged in....and what conclusions have I drawn about you El Jib?

1. You are the most mundane man spouting religion I have ever seen. And let me tell you Jib, Ed has never said he believes in God or accepts Jesus as his personal Savior. If you were a smart Christian you would leave him alone. He has sacrificed too much to be subject to your constant lack of respect for him. He hates you. I truly think he does. I could have easily really, really hated you too. You inspire that in people. Hatred. Why? I have never in my life run accross someone who is as insensitive and enjoys stating the BIGGEST lies and distortions and outright falsehoods about people than you do. You deliberate goad, dehumanize, and lie about him. You try in every way to make him feel something bad. WHY? For his own good? Like you lie about me too? To do us a favor? Tough, Christian style LOVE? What a sicko you are if you think people respond to lies, humiliations and attempted disrespectful statements with positivity.

2. Tell me one person whom you have converted to Pentecostalism on this board who was from another religion who was not fundamentalist Protestant Pentecostal? ONE single person? In all the years you have been here?

3. You have offended the ENTIRE board with your totally false conclusions on 9-11. You angered Leticia, El Boricua, and really angered Nacionalista with your statements. You offend people all the time. That means you seek negative attention? Why? Why do you want to seek negative attention? I know why....but hey, you should go pray and ask Dios why you do things that only make your religion look bad.

4. And I truly think you can't be honest. Why can't you not lie for once and be honest? Just be honest. IS that impossible? If it is you need to go to pathological liars ANONYMOUS and get treatment.

I don't want to hate anyone Jib. I don't need it in life. Life is too short. Don't make life more miserable for everyone else. If you can't be decent. AVOID and ignore. The problem is when no one worth speaking to pays attention to you anymore...you resort to sensationalistic lying to get their attention...what an immature thing to do.

Please get some kind of help Jib. You need it. I am not responsible for your miseries and bad experiences neither is Eddier1. Ask your pastor to try to eradicate that lucipheric devil you have inside. Speak in tongues, do your protestante PENTECOSTAL thing and exorcise those demons you got riding you all the time!! Give the rest of us not possessed by demons a rest.

Suki.

Comment

Lying and in denial again Jib. You don't change. The truth of your behavior is too much. You fall into denial.

I am glad Saddam is captured and gone. I hope peace comes to all places. Letty and I talk about things like two women who respect and like each other a lot too. You can't EXHORT anyone to do anything Jib. Especially my mother. You have no authority to do that. You aren't her friend, or even someone who knows her personally. You simply had no right to say anything about her condition. And no right to tell her to reflect. That is ugly judgementalism with disgusting intent to put her down for something like Cancer that can't be her fault. Would you like a Marxist who has insulted you to tell you that the reason you have cancer is because you are a religious freak? Letty told me personally she thought what you did with that post---was the lowest thing you have ever done. And worthy of deep shame. She should know her husband has recently succumbed to that terrible illness. It strikes the human race. Christians and non-Christians. True lovers of God don't cope with your abysmal lack of consideration, judgement, taste and sensitivity. You shame yourself and your church deeply.

Keep lying. You don't have the esteem of people of decency of any religion.

Suki.

Comment

It is sad to see Marxists PROJECT themselves on others...

Decimos los jbaros de pura cepa:
                  • EL LADRN JUZGA POR SU CONDICIN...
                  The Zuquita girl, as a faithful Commie, sees the world as everyone LYING for his/her cause. What she fails to see is that not everyone is a thieve, a murderer or a rapist, and that those of us who are not criminals don't have a clue of what goes in the filthy minds of Marxist Terrorists.

I can see that according to Marxist Dialectical Thinking:
                  • THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS.
                  But even though I understand that mindset, I can't share in it. In Fact, as a teenager, even when I sympathized with Marxism, I could never buy into it, since the consequences of that mindset is to have a POL-POT murder 2/3 of his country of the goal of a Marxist UTOPIA.
                  • Sugary Zuki, I can't accept that.
                  I still remember the EVIL GRIN my father gave me when I confronted that line of thinking as a 13 year old boy.

That is why I found JESUS, because HE gave HIS own life for us, and not the other way around like Marxist Revolutionaries push young people to do.

So, what else can I say?

I hope that your Mom is BETTER in health.

If she died, I hope she looked to JESUS like one of the guys who was crucified by HIS side.

And since your cause is LOSING big time, I hope you have focused in having children or adopting. I hear that you can still adopt children from Latin America, and that is much better than seeing them aborted. Tell your hubby that if he doesn't adopt a baby for you, he really loves himself more than his own marriage.

Como siempre, los puertorriqueos somos ENTROMETIDOS hasta la mdula .

Say "hi" to your Uncle Lizard on my behalf .

Comment

I know you feel guilty for your sick behavior and ashamed...but you are too small of a man to admit it Jibaro. You are a small man in every way. God aint working for you I see. You aren't becoming better....it is sad to see you keep going down into the depths of sick behavior.

Pray for your own salvation dude.....you need it.

And "Uncle Lizard" is called Eddie, and he has a lot more spirituality in his soul than you could ever hope to have....it is sad.....the ones who profess to love God more are the ones most barren of the human spiritual factor. While the ones who are atheists....have that resplendent spiritual vibration of caring.....it is a crazy world when the least spiritual people are ones who profess to be spiritual....by their fruits you shall know them....by their actions and their concern and their sincere desire to help others....that is where one distinguishes the farsantes from the real ones....Jib is a farsante...and his fruits for truly spiritual treatment of others has failed dismally. He is full of mundane thoughts, falsehoods, lies and slander and is suffering from denial and guilt feelings....that is why he goes back to such an old thread....what I tell him is true....it rings in his hollow mind....KEEP your opinions about my mother, my husband and anything else to yourself. If I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. Eddie, I still feel some friendship for...even though it might not be reciprocal...and so I might ask for his opinion about things. But he is not a busybody and does not want to be a metiche. Not like you. Who has NO RIGHT to opine on anything about me....and is not invited to opine....yet can't help being mean, low and disgusting....it is obvious who is the person of morality.

Whatever you wish on your enemies will be your burden...that is the law....

Suki.

Comment

Working...
                    X