Emotional Pain the Philosophy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emotional Pain the Philosophy!

"We always think our negative emotions are produced by the fault of other people or by the fault of circumstances... Our negative emotions are in ourselves and are produced by ourselves... No negative emotions can be produced by external causes if we do not want it. We have negative emotions because we permit them, explain them by external causes, and in this way we do not struggle with them."

P.D. OUSPENSKY

"Much of our suffering is useless: it is unknowingly created by us through unenlightened, unintelligent use of our human capacities."

CHARLES T. TART

I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CONTROL MY EMOTIONS.

I CAN REPLACE UNPLEASANT EMOTIONAL RESPONSES WITH ONES THAT SUPPORT ME.

I CAN CHOOSE NEW EMOTIONAL RESPONSES WHENEVER I WISH.

ANY EMOTION I EXPERIENCE IS OF MY OWN CHOOSING.

I CREATE MY OWN MOODS.

I REFUSE TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BAD WHEN THINGS DON'T GO AS I WISH.

I REFUSE TO PUNISH MYSELF BY EXPERIENCING PAINFUL EMOTIONS.

I DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT THE BLAME FOR OTHERS' EMOTIONS.

AS SOON AS I CHANGE MY THOUGHTS, ANY EMOTIONAL PAIN WITH GO AWAY.

MY EMOTIONS ARE CAUSED BY ME, RATHER THAN BY OTHERS.

OTHERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR EMOTIONS, AS I AM FOR MINE.

IT IS POINTLESS TO PUNISH MYSELF BY FEELING BAD.

SINCE I CONTROL MY THOUGHTS, AND MY FEELINGS ARE CAUSED BY WHAT I THINK, I CONTROL MY FEELINGS.

MAXIMUM SELF ESTEEM
    Jerry Minchinton

Phylosophy

Deep though 1 seeor at least understand...that an natural inquiring is at hand..."Fate", in mithology were 3 devas that determine individual human's afears...for 1 threath the threath of life, while the other measure it, an last was one who cut it with a "tigera"..

Said: Since life is seen as an apparent movement, begining from birth to death.. is natural 2 see it as the business of the fate...

Now 2 understand destiny ..is the same as said...i arive to my objective in life...but 1..must understand that destiny is sinonimous of female or male movement from instance 2 instance...each end begining the next..

If i said..in place not bery far away frpm the wrote..where the meteor of iron make impact in the prehistoric Borinquen time..there in between " Agueybanas"..rest lie cover by time.and love of those who know his tumb...the droing of an legartijo state his clam..while the turle the other..those were things from the pass..our PuertoRican heritage..That is untherstanding....that is knowledge..And because is part of my heritage i "love it"..hense i guess that by deffination ..I am, a Philosopher...

Comment

lost....

You are a philosopher that lost me?????

Comment

Working...
      X