I detest superficiality...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I detest superficiality...

What's up people? I'm a 26 years old anarchist from Puerto Rico. Like many of you i'm always on an intelectual quest. I'm part philosopher. I'm a seeker of wisdom and truth. As you can imagine I'm hard to corral in one way of thinking. I also consider myself cosmopolitan. I can however be foolish and irresponsible, not with social issues. I'm good nature and generous, free spirited and admire individuality and respects independence. I see myself as an introspective, sensitive and reflective person. Down to earth. I reject the cultural values of society and everything that is garish and trite. I tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. I come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with myself and my environment than do most people. I detest superficiality, i'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. I don't mind being alone for extended periods of time but i will surely love to exchage thougts and ideas with you. I will be traveling in the future so i'd like to know people from Holland, Berkeley, San Francisco, New York, Argentina, Perú etc. hasta Luego, kris.

you are so full of crap !!!!!!.....

Comment

LOOK WOULD EVER YOU ARE, YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF IN TO THE HOSPITAL. I AM A PRICAN FROM NY AND YOU ARE SO FUL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X