i need advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need advice!

Hey, go to my wesbite! Thanks to all to whom spread the word about my website,

http://www.geocities.com/wazzzzz_aaaaaap/

which after I put the visiter's visit numbers, there has shown to be 87 hits in just 2 days! I would like everyone to spread the word of my website and tell me any advetising I can do online for free or small amounts of money, lol, thanks! SIGN MY GUESTBOOK!

I have an idea....

Hombre....go to the website MIGENTE.COM and sign up. You can create a page there, and put the info about your website on that page, than more people will be exposed to visit it!

Comment

I have heard

I have, my name is juncos_jibaro there, but i have not made the page yet, but i registered, thanks!

Comment

Cool!

Hey there! Well I signed your gbook on Migente. Check it out and visit me sometime!

Take care!

Comment

Can I advertise on your site?

Hombre,

I have a new product can I advertise on your site?

Comment

oopppppps, lol

Sorry Conciencia. Wow you posted this in May. I must of forgot to check this thread out. Yes, you can adversite on my website. What is the product though, I hope it is not some kind of "toy" for adults.

Comment

No, it is just information

Hombre,

Nope I do not play that.

But it is about information to help other be their own boss within the Internet. Can I advertise my Solar Business as well?

Comment

Yes, but I may have to check with geocities, which owns my site. I do not think they approve profitable buisness advertisment so I will ask them.

Comment

Let me know

Hombre ,

Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                  X