X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Religion of PEACE...

you sick hijo de puta

Comment

The Koran wants for Muslims Peace (sp, for piece)

B"H

I have never heard of a Born Again believer, a Jewish brother Homiside bommer in the name of their G-d. YET the moon god requires this out of his moon worshipers...

Very very true are those pictures.

Shalom

Comment

I have never heard of a Born Again believer, a Jewish brother Homiside bommer in the name of their G-d. YET the moon god requires this out of his moon worshipers...
        first of all, before you call us moon worshipers, reply to the topic which deals with that issue. you cant reply to that topic, yet you refuse to accept your lose in the debate. that shows what a close minded ignorant person you are.
        secondly, about why islam is the only religion which has suicide bombers, well simple. thats because we fear no death. when our rights are taken away, we will die to retreave them. islam is so pure and so great that we can see its truthfulness so clearly. we have nothing to fear. to us, this life is of little importance. it is the afterlife which we look forward to. unlike you guys, your so attached to life and its pleasure, you refuse to even think about death. hey, who else invented interests and who is that greedy man in shakspear's "merchant of venice" (i think that was the name of the play). they were jews. and i wont put christians too far from them. your religions are so fraud they make you attached more to life than to the afterlife.

Comment

70 virgins not been a carnal muslim?

Mr. Moon worshiper

You said: "it is the afterlife which we look forward to. unlike you guys, your so attached to life and its pleasure, you refuse to even think about death."

Actually I'm a believer in the Jewish messiah, Yeshua (called by gentiles as Jesus) and you know what, the whole religion is set on the DEATH and resurrection of Yeshua! We do look forward to the next world (Olam Haba) to worship the G-d of Israel all the days of our lives.

In the other hand those pitiful muslims who blow themselves up for the sake of a non-god (ala) look forward to have 70 virgins!

The sad part of it, once you sleep once with all of them, what do you do then? And tell me is this shallow or what!

The fact is the bible says any one who dies without Yeshua will burn in hell. I guess I know where those great Yihad heroes are! BURN BABY BURN....

Comment

Originally posted by Purgetroy
            first of all, before you call us moon worshipers, reply to the topic which deals with that issue. you cant reply to that topic, yet you refuse to accept your lose in the debate. that shows what a close minded ignorant person you are.
            secondly, about why islam is the only religion which has suicide bombers, well simple. thats because we fear no death. when our rights are taken away, we will die to retreave them. islam is so pure and so great that we can see its truthfulness so clearly. we have nothing to fear. to us, this life is of little importance. it is the afterlife which we look forward to. unlike you guys, your so attached to life and its pleasure, you refuse to even think about death. hey, who else invented interests and who is that greedy man in shakspear's "merchant of venice" (i think that was the name of the play). they were jews. and i wont put christians too far from them. your religions are so fraud they make you attached more to life than to the afterlife.

Mr Purgetroy, Listen to yourself. Tell me if this sounds like you don't give a damn both about human rights and innocent lives, "that's because we fear no death. when our rights are taken away, we will die to retreave them. islam is so pure and so great that we can see its truthfulness so clearly. we have nothing to fear. to us, this life is of little importance. it is the afterlife which we look forward to.
            I will quote again, "To us, this life is of little importance." Thank you. You have proven to the whole world and especially everyone here in this forum, how wicked you people are and HOW you regard life, that if possible, I believe, you and your pathetic fiends are capable of committing suicide in the USA. By you saying that, proves to me that all you are waiting for, is, "the call."
            Just think, "To us, this life is of little importance."
            I must wonder and conclude with horror and total dismay, that your religion has a serious root problem. It tells me that your god is a very angry god who is on a war path to destroy everything that IS NOT Muslim. This god you call allah, has not yet learn what love is for humanity, like our God and Saviour Jesus Christ,"God did not sent his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world be saved through him(Jesus). "God is love and he that is born of him loves others."
            I have also concluded with this fact. Could it be that the reason why so many embrace Islam without question, could it be for that reason, "INTIMIDATION"?
            Zapata_46

Comment

The Truth is out there

Originally posted by kendra
              you sick hijo de puta
              Kendra, the truth REALLY hurts, doens't it?
              Smell the coffee, before you or us, wake up one day obeying Sharia law upon pains of death like other countries who wish to be set free.
              Zapata_46

Comment

People of god?

I was appauled to see horrible comments being made about islam. My first Question to this person would be does your religion allow you to defame another. It surprises me how really ignorant alot of the world still is. The essence of Puertorican culture is islam. All those comments being made about muslim women being mistreated, young girls being circumcised comes from an unlearned person. In islam god teaches us He (god) made us into to many tribes and nations so that we may know oneanother not despise another. One of the meanings I take from that is we may have our difference but our origin is common. I grew up in NewYork a puertorican muslim. My dad converted in 1975 and soon married my mother. I am muslim and so are many many latinos arould the world. This is the 2003 if have have time to be on the internet critizing someones beliefs , than take some time to research. Borica muslima

Comment

Re: People of god?

Originally posted by halleema
                  I was appauled to see horrible comments being made about islam. My first Question to this person would be does your religion allow you to defame another. It surprises me how really ignorant alot of the world still is. The essence of Puertorican culture is islam. All those comments being made about muslim women being mistreated, young girls being circumcised comes from an unlearned person. In islam god teaches us He (god) made us into to many tribes and nations so that we may know oneanother not despise another. One of the meanings I take from that is we may have our difference but our origin is common. I grew up in NewYork a puertorican muslim. My dad converted in 1975 and soon married my mother. I am muslim and so are many many latinos arould the world. This is the 2003 if have have time to be on the internet critizing someones beliefs , than take some time to research. Borica muslima
                  Since when islam is the essence of the purtorican people?
                  I mean the real Puerto Rico, you know the island that is 18.15 north and 66,30 west.
                  Our culture had been christian for 500 years.
                  Stop covering islam atrocities, I was in Saudy back when i was in the army, Women were treated like cattle, like s#!t to be precise, and yes female circumcition still happened.
                  I know the Islam and the Puerto Rico that you are talking about, is that one that you were enjoyng in the LSD allusination friday night!

Comment

Re: People of god?

Originally posted by halleema
                    Mira brother, read the book entiltled, "the Secrets of the Koran." By don Richardson.
                    Zapata_46

Comment

FACE THE FACT>>>

ISRAEL IS THE TOPMOST TERRORIST IN THE WHOLE WORLD HISTORY! US is the second most... even Hitler, Stalin did not kill as much as the EXtremist Judo-Christian alliance!

btw. Do you guys really believe your lies?

Comment

Re: The Truth is out there

Originally posted by Zapata_46
                        Originally posted by kendra
                        you sick hijo de puta
                        Kendra, the truth REALLY hurts, doens't it?
                        Smell the coffee, before you or us, wake up one day obeying Sharia law upon pains of death like other countries who wish to be set free.

the only thing that hurts is that such tiny minds like yours actually exist..Didn't your mama ever teach you to have any respect for others?..perhaps she just dumped you in front of an American TV set at birth and never communicated with you after that...
                        As a muslim I have respect for all religions and peoples..though not the tinyminded.

Comment

Originally posted by Voice

FACE THE FACT>>>

ISRAEL IS THE TOPMOST TERRORIST IN THE WHOLE WORLD HISTORY! US is the second most... even Hitler, Stalin did not kill as much as the EXtremist Judo-Christian alliance!
                          Not really! If you ad the present Muslim states to the Hitler Stalin combination. I think your bet is right off.

In the name of Allah as a bonus gift.

Comment

What muslim state did so much genocides and killing like Israel?

Comment

Originally posted by Voice
                              What muslim state did so much genocides and killing like Israel?
                              I have not seen Israel cutting A Muslim women in half and nail it to a door by the flesh, and also I have not seen Israel forcing a women that got raped to married the rapist, Like Afghanistan. I have not seeing israel bombing their own people with VX poison gas like saddam did. I have not seen christians cutting the clitoris of little girls.
                              I do remember the atrocities that the christians did to the muslims in Kosovo.
                              I do in fact see the sufering of Palestinian and jewish children in an never ending nonsence war. The problem is not a Zionist conspiracy, No voice, you got it all wrong The problem is RELIGION, THAT IS IT, You eliminate religions, and that fu$%ing sorry existance of war that those Children are suffering is over in a second.

Religion is the biggest cr@p that humanity have suffer.

Religion is humanity Heroin, and it is a complete junkey of it. It need rehab, just look at the middle east, IT NEED REHAB.

Comment

Working...
                              X