marry a girl after you rape her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marry a girl after you rape her

several times, christians have blamed Islam that it teachs that a raper should marry the girl he raped.
    it sounded strange to me. too strange to be Islamic. the religion of purity. so i made a search and i realised how ignorant alot of the christians are, check this verse from the bible:

" If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives" (Deut. 22:28-30)

i mean, what am i suppose to say now? i always thought people here are ignorant of islam, but i never thought that they are ignorant of their own religion! not only that! they claimed that islam said something disgusting and it turned out that it wasnt islam who said that, it was christianity!!!
    in your face or what? you were disgusted by that very verse when you thought it was from the Qoran. i wish the christians and jews here tell me how disgusted they are of their religion now?

Mr Moon Worshiper

You know what is that called? Responsability. Live with responsability. The comunity is responsable.

Mr Moon worshiper, get a life.

Comment

responsibility? what the hell are you talking about? tell me mevaser. who is being punished here? the raper who raped the girl he lusted or the girl who got raped?
      lets see what the law in your bible makes. the raper gets to live the rest of his life with the women he lusted, and now, he can rape her everyday and that would be legal. not to mention that a raper is a man who doesnt care about how a women feel, especialy that he was forced to live with that women who the only thing he wants from is sex. consider that, you have a man who rapes, and abuses his wife. the vicitim? well, she has to spend the rest of her life with the raper, seeing him everyday, serving him everyday and night. giving her self away for him and no one will be there to help her because he owns her now.

nice law mevaser.

Comment

Mr Moon Worshiper

Mr Moon Worshiper

Let me explain the funcion of the Jewish Messiah. As He says in Mattityahu 5.18 He did not bring destruction to the Torah or the Biblical Prophets (Mohamed was not a prophet by a huge strech of any ones imagination). But Yeshua brings Shelema (aramaic siriac which means peace, but also harmony).

This means that He will explain passages that seem difficult to understand. Yes, that passage is difficult, but the G-d of the Bible (not the koran which is demonic inspired) deals with people in a way which is fare. How is this fare? Like I said, the person who is guilty will have to live with the responsability of his actions. In the case of history in the midle east, she is not longer a virgin, and he has shame her, and her family, one way to go about it is to marry her. Yes is a horrible situation, but G-d is just, He knows better. And yes, that would be one question to clear when King Messiah, the JEWISH MESSIAH comes to stablish His kingdom in ISRAEL (there is not palestine).

MR Moon worshiper, repent, when the King of the Jews, Yeshua comes He will deal hard with those who hate the apple of G-d's eye, the Jews.

It is written concerning those who hate Israel:

Ezekiel 39:7 My holy name will I make known in the midst of my people Israel; neither will I allow my holy name to be profaned any more: and the nations shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. 39:8 Behold, it comes, and it shall be done, says the Lord GOD; this is the day about which I have spoken. ... 39:11 It shall happen in that day, that I will give to Gog a place for burial in Israel, the valley of those who pass through on the east of the sea; and it shall stop those who pass through: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude; and they shall call it The valley of Hamon Gog. 39:12 Seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them, that they may cleanse the land. 39:13 Yes, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown in the day that I shall be glorified, says the Lord GOD.

Seven Months! I hope you are not one of them (who is buried). But the choise is yours.

Comment

responsibility? do you think your punishing the rapist by making the girl he raped legal for him? heck, in this case, if i want to marry a girl and she refuses me, all i have to do is rape her and then she would be forced to marry me. nice mentality. are all israelis children of rape crimes? i wont be surprised.

a typical judeo-christian reply. "we dont know, we'll wait for jesus to come back and answer these questions."
          dont you think thats pretty pathetic?
          secondly, i have asked you several times to prove that we are moon worshipers (there is a special topic for that which remains unanswered by you or any non-muslim here). yet you refuse to prove that what you say is true. and keep on saying it. that only shows your ignorance.
          thirdly, i dont give what your torah says. i dont even believe in most of its words. a book which forces women to marry rapists after they rape them surely isnt from god.
          fourthly i have proven in another topic that the prophet mohammed has been prophesised in the old testament. and that topic (plus another thread with the same topic by zapata) remains unanswered by you or any other non-muslim.

Comment

Working...
          X