What is the HEART?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the HEART?

For all of us Puerto Ricans with inquiering minds I have this question: What is the HEART? And I don't mean the muscle pump that is constantly moving blood in our bodies. Tell me what you think.

The heart of any thing is the engine,the main switch,the control,what make's it tick,the power behind the muscle.The heart and the brain are usually connected.U can have a brain and no heart,but if you have a heart you most deffinitely have a brain.

------------------
    PEACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Comment

You didn't read what I had asked, did you?

Comment

NO!!!

Comment

Jesus said: "For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander." Matthew 15:19

The Prophet Jeremiah said three hundred years before Sidartha Gautama (Mr. Buddah): -The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? "I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve."- Jeremiah 17:9-10.

Bottom line? The Heart is that inner part of us that drives all our good and evil desires. The Heart is not the same as the Mind, thus it is that part of us that we are not even aware of. However the Heart does manifest itself in our actions and words, as Jesus explains: "The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks." Luke 6:45.

------------------
          Manuel Alonso

Comment

Working...
          X