• Show
Clear All

• CATACUMBAS

Los encontré al fin (I finally found them on the web):
    http://homepages.go.com/~catacumba5/

------------------
    desde_el_Jurutungo_de_Bairoa
    desde_el_Jurutungo_de_Bairoa: Manuel Alonso "El Jíbaro"

Me pregunto si han expandido sus alojaciones de Arecibo ..... recuerdo de niña pasar por el puente de la Carr #2 y erlos reunidos. Any info?

Comment

Well, the Teenagers of 20 years ago who used to gather in the Puerto Rico highway greens and in abandoned warehouses and worship Jesus [los CATACUMBAS] are mostly now parents of teenagers themselves. So many local Catacumbas are now mainstream Spirit-Filled churches in the Island. They went through their growing pains, and they still have outdoor meetings in many places. They still put up the little painted "country" signs along the roads [for example: "No eres un accidente, Dios te ama", "Cristo te ama", etc.]; I wish that movement was here in New Jersey, to slow down some of the materialism around here and the EVIL around here... (I feel ashamed to live in a state where the "maskot" is a devil.) That is all I know, for now, but if I hear any more I'll let you know.

------------------
      desde_el_Jurutungo_de_Bairoa
      desde_el_Jurutungo_de_Bairoa: Manuel Alonso "El Jíbaro"

Comment

Blessed! It was nice to get the address. I was spiritually born in Catacumba #1 in 1973. and served for approx. 6yrs. It was training season and I thank God for my training headquarters. It helped me to keep my eyes on Jesus and stay away from religiosity. God knows I'd seen a lot of that. Thanks, Dorcas
        servant2

Comment

Working...
        X