Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regimiento Fijo de Puerto Rico 1797

Queridos Amigos,
    As I mentioned in a previous email, We are forming the Regimiento Fijo de Puerto Rico. This was the main unit that defended the island in 1797 against the British invasion. They made us proud! We will re-enact the period of 1797 in Puerto Rico, Uniforms, clothing in general, weapons and life in general as it was back then. We have the great old city of San Juan as our center of activity! Plans are going well and we will have our first meeting on February 26, 2005 at the Castillo San Felipe del Morro. Everyone is welcome to join. Here is a page were you can find more information:
    http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian...torica1797.htm

You can also email me diractly at jtorres@stratos.net

We are also planning a BIG activity for 2006 in San Juan to conmemorate the attack. Troops from England, Spain and Puerto Rico will take part of it.

1797 Regimiento Fijo de Puerto Rico

PlusUltra,

The project 1797 Regimiento Fijo de Puerto Rico sounds "Fenomenal!". I think is a great idea. I would love to see it!! I will try to follow up to see how it goes. "Mucho exito y felicidades."

Comment

Reunión

Hola a todos,

Para los interesados en participar ó en ver las actividades, hamos planeado la primera reunión para el dia 26 de febrero de 2005 en el Castillo San Cristobal entre 9:00-9:30.

Jose

Comment

Working...
      X