ASUME Matters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUME Matters

The father of my daughter stopped paying child support 3 yrs ago, he was contended by Court, he wasn't found by the legal system in Puerto Rico at that time. ASUME never fallowed up I suppose, he owes $6,000. He was seen in Puerto Rico in a party this past July. Please advise me of any information regarding this matter. I moved to Miami, Florida two years ago, I still have my residence in Puerto Rico the one filled in ASUME, I have not received any correspondence from them at all.

Try contacting Dept. of Social Services in the state that you reside. Have them send a letter to Asume in PR requesting child support payroll deduction. It's helpful if you provide Soc. Ser. with his SS#, his current address, and his employer. If you have his SS# Asume will be able to track him down. Hopefully once Asume receives a letter from a State office like Social Services they will offer you a better service.

My heart goes out to you..............many blessings.

Comment

Asume

Does anyone know when legally asume can take your drivers lic or passport in NYC its when uyou owe 5000

Comment

Working...
      X