• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INDEPENDENCIA NO

INDEPENDANCE FOR PUERTO RICO WILL MEAN
    POVERTY/ CORUPTION/DRUGS AND CRIMES. I LOVE
    AND ENJOY MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP.WE P.RICAN
    SHOUL NEVER ALLOW INDEPENDANCE IN OUR COUNTRY
    THAT WILL SET US BACK 50 YEARS.WE WILL BECOME THE POOREST COUNTRY IN THE CARIBEAN,WE WILL FIND OURSELF ESCAPING IN THE MIDLE OF THE
    KNIGHT IN HOME MADE CANOES MEDE OF BOMBOO
    WE ARE FREE .IF YOU REALY LOVE PUERTOP RICO
    DON,T EVER THINK OF INDEPENDENCE,THANKS

Originally posted by LOU-LOU:
    INDEPENDANCE FOR PUERTO RICO WILL MEAN
    POVERTY/ CORUPTION/DRUGS AND CRIMES. I LOVE
    AND ENJOY MY AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP.WE P.RICAN
    SHOUL NEVER ALLOW INDEPENDANCE IN OUR COUNTRY
    THAT WILL SET US BACK 50 YEARS.WE WILL BECOME THE POOREST COUNTRY IN THE CARIBEAN,WE WILL FIND OURSELF ESCAPING IN THE MIDLE OF THE
    KNIGHT IN HOME MADE CANOES MEDE OF BOMBOO
    WE ARE FREE .IF YOU REALY LOVE PUERTOP RICO
    DON,T EVER THINK OF INDEPENDENCE,THANKS
    Please, don't stop, tell me more. I love boogyman stories made by our grandparents. This is a true sample how scare are the PPD and PNP loosing their part of the money to keep PR as a colony. I don't think these scary tales will work any more since there are more PR's finishing their college education and know the true. You could said these stories back when nobody took education seriously, but now it is going to be hard. Let's see what else the PPD and PNP whip out to scare us next.

------------------
    From the Confederate Capital, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Ay bendito,que vendido esta Lou-Lou
      pero como otros vendepatrias son
      cobardes y vagos que no quieren
      trabajar para un Puerto Rico mejor
      prefieren los mandatos del extranjero
      esta gente dan pena.

Comment

Originally posted by EL BORICUA:
        Ay bendito,que vendido esta Lou-Lou
        pero como otros vendepatrias son
        cobardes y vagos que no quieren
        trabajar para un Puerto Rico mejor
        prefieren los mandatos del extranjero
        esta gente dan pena.
        Mi hermano, es que los PPD o PNP no piensan. Ellos no entienden que a los EU les conviene que seamos Independientes. Las definiciones de anexo o autonomo, para los EU es como si usted fuera a un banco a pedir chavos prestados y no tiene trabajo o algo de valor para apoyar el prestamo. Usted cree que le daran el prestamo? Cualquier otra definicion que no sea INDEPENDENCIA, es mal negocio para los EU.

------------------
        From the Confederate Capital, Richmond, Virginia

Comment

Vote for indenpendence!in Puerto Rico!..

Hey Lou Lou what the hell are you saying pana?..You aren't makeing any sense,if we become part of United States fully we are going to have to pay taxes every year for our house,and everything will go rocket high,look at hawai for isntance,lik 95percent of the hawaians wish they could take thaire country back,and have it the way it was....and another thing,Puerto Rico will lose the great flag that it has,we won't have our great one star flag no morefrom what i heard...I don't want that to happend,please people vote for independence,we would still have tons of money,and be our own country,that means our own president!...

Comment

Working...
          X