No more Bombings in Puerto Rico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Bombings in Puerto Rico!

Why can't Usa go to Arizona and do thaire testing there?.That's anoying doing thaire testing in Puerto Rico,when Puerto Rico is so Beautiful,stop the bombings there!..how can i complaint about this?..Us Boricuas need to complain about this,i don't want these bombs messing up my peoples great land!...Stop the bombing stop the bombing stop the bombing!..Someone reply and help me here...thanks..

STOP THE COMPLAINING

Yeah you can complain...why don't you take some action, and do something about it. How much good do you think it is going to do to sit here on this board and type "stop the bombing stop the bombing stop the bombing"

Comment

hey lia i work,when i get time i type on this board

and one thing,what can i do?..i don't know where to start?..
      you tell me?.

Comment

if you don't like my post italia,don't reply to them!

If ya don't like me complaining about something,don't reply
        to my post,cause this is a free country...I complain but i also do,but i don't know where to start about doing something about the bombings?..so that's why i haven't did anything yet..

Comment

chill out....geesh!

Listen Inferno009!

Never once did I say "I don't like you, or I dont' like your post". I was just telling you complaining isn't going to make any bit of difference...

A suggestion might be to maybe write to your local representative in Congress. Just a suggestion.

Comment

im sorry italia,i assumed wrong..

Sorry about that italia,i assumed wrong,and i had tons of bad expireiences with black people in my time,and i don't know any that are not ignorant,so that's why i don't realy like them...Thanks for hearing me out.
            inferno,

Comment

WHAT IN THE WORLD...

Inferno009;

Are you talking about what does a black person and Italia_Lena comments have to do with one another? Do not tell me that you are just another ignorant prejudice individual! For your information since you do not like black peoples what do you suggest we do with all the blacks in the island of Puerto Rico?

Conoooo, con ignorantes como este y la gente se queja por que es que todavia hay gente que no quieren la estadidad pero tampoco la independencia! Educate brother y no hablas sin pensar!
              HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

MY GOD! I'VE NEVER HEARD SUCH RIDICULOUS BULL. LIKE MY MAN SAI EDUCATE. POR ESO ES QUE LOS BORICUAS NO NOS DECIDIMOS EN QUE ES LO MEJOR PARA PUERTO RICO. TODO ES FALTA DE EDUCACION. SI TODO NO UNIMOS Y NOS EDUCAMOS NO HAY BARRERA QU NO PODAMOS ROMPER. TENEMOS QUE DECIDIRNOS YA. CUAL SERA NUESTRO FUTURO? NUNCA LO SABREMOS SI SEGUIMOS ASI.

JOSEITO

Comment

Working...
                X