Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Puerto Ricans Really Co-Dependent and Helpless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Camano
    Suki is a better person.
    You're right. She is...and only she knows why I wrote what I wrote on this thread and another, especially in the way I wrote it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Personalities

Reading Ecuajey's last comments I see the main topic of colonialism is not articulated but I take back my comments
    the fact is this tactic of personalities is one of the reasons why we Puerto Ricans feel POLITICALY inferior.
    Who does not? Suki is a better person. I sound like an idiot
    right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnotherRican
    Suki...not innocent of these tactics. No one calls them on the carpet for this. They attack and make outlandish labels and brandishing, then they retreat into their "nice" cacoon and no one points that double-standard to expose them.
    For once, I agree with you. However, it doesn't seem that you want to be the "bigger person." If you dislike what she writes to you, why don't you just ignore her? It seems you guys will just keep going back and forth with the same hate-filled diatribes. It's just a forum. I don't think either of you are sincere in portraying yourselves as the victims who are just trying to defeat the forum carnivore who keeps attacking little innocent you. You both enjoy the arguing. It's your concupiscence for each other that drives these constant bickerings. If that's true, which I think it is, then you guys are more childish than I thought. Grow up you two.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: To Another Rican!

Originally posted by conciencia
    [B]I have been observing and reading your postings, especially toward our Puerto Rican woman. I ask you, not telling you, to detract of backoff to your personal attacks.
    Conciencia... you fail to see their mischief, especially when they hide after shooting salvos. Suki, Eddie, and Camano are not innocent of these tactics. No one calls them on the carpet for this. They attack and make outlandish labels and brandishing, then they retreat into their "nice" cacoon and no one points that double-standard to expose them. You may be sincere, but apparently you must not see what they do, also!
    As a Christian that you claim to be, we should concentrate to destroy satanism, devil worshippers and other evil organization that directly affect God message.
    I think you are sincere, but you fail to see those same forces that take on more illusive, subtle, and deceptive forms. Remember Satan disguised himself in the form of a Serpent... Why is that? Berrios,Eddie, and Bras have a same strain. They are chameleons who use lies to change their colors. Few here see that.
    Atheist or left wingers...are the least of our problems..if anything they are are most potential allies! We have more problems to rectify the right wingers...since corruption creeps in while we kiss their behinds!
    All men have sin. All (athiests, left-wingers, conservatives, etc.) battle this disease. Atheists and left-wingers believe it is OK to directly lie to advance their agenda. You may deny this but if there is one that does not, they are not true to their philosophical foundation. They are living a dichotomy then and doing a great leap of faith.
    I advise to use other approaches, if in fact you have a mission to fulfill. You are not "shooting at the right target", moreover as a Rican...our woman deserve much respect...especially Leticia and Suki!
    Then why does she break her own ethics? Why does she speak with "forked tongue"? Example: She will accuse me of being an internet addict but, to date, she has not admitted that this was a slip of her mouth since we can document (via a search) that she has many times over posted on this forum than I have ever had. Is that integrity on her part? Folks... what do you think? We are asked to behave but that shoe will not be worn by these left-wingers who retreat into their shadows.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Conciencia

Gracias como siempre por ser un caballero primero ante todo.

I am in total agreement with you, arguments should be based on issues and not on personal attacks, it seems that AR has a problem with that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To Another Rican!

I have been observing and reading your postings, especially toward our Puerto Rican woman. I ask you, not telling you, to detract of backoff to your personal attacks.

As a Christian that you claim to be, we should concentrate to destroy satanism, devil worshippers and other evil organization that directly affect God message.

Atheist or left wingers...are the least of our problems..if anything they are are most potential allies! We have more problems to rectify the right wingers...since corruption creeps in while we kiss their behinds!

I advise to use other approaches, if in fact you have a mission to fulfill. You are not "shooting at the right target", moreover as a Rican...our woman deserve much respect...especially Leticia and Suki!

Saludos!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: I said Probably.......and my probably is more accurate than your

Originally posted by Suki
    I challenge you to find....the George Will opinion on Puerto Rico status question. Bring it here to the forum and let us see what your great ICON, thinks of us the boricuas. Let us see how high in esteem your ICON feels about your blood and your history and your culture another rican. NO? You are not going to do it? If you don't do it....then my words in George Will's mouth will remain. Lol.

Suki.
    Suki... I'm not going to fall for that dumb reframe of a reframe. You were the first to make your outlandish remarks putting YOUR words into his mouth. YOu are creating a strawman and a "double-bind" to try to set me up. That is not honest on your part. I could say the same about you, Suki. I could create a similar strawman and say that because you have never said anything against Communism and Marxism you must be a Marxist and a Commie. Actually there is more evidence of that by your kissing up to all the left-wingers here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I said Probably.......and my probably is more accurate than your "facts"

I challenge you to find....the George Will opinion on Puerto Rico status question. Bring it here to the forum and let us see what your great ICON, thinks of us the boricuas. Let us see how high in esteem your ICON feels about your blood and your history and your culture another rican. NO? You are not going to do it? If you don't do it....then my words in George Will's mouth will remain. Lol.

Suki.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Once again, left-wingers don't answer questions but simply deflect.

And Rush Limbaugh's too. AR tell us what their official opinion on Puerto Rico's political status and relationship to the USA is. Bring it to the forum for all of us to read. These are your 'heros'. What exactly do they opine about us Puerto Ricans? I would like to know.

Suki
    Suki, you never answered the question but simply turned it around. You claimed to know, so tell us. Don't try to deflect the original question from you! You were the one who put words into George F. Will's mouth.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK What is George Will's opinion on the PR status question?

And Rush Limbaugh's too. AR tell us what their official opinion on Puerto Rico's political status and relationship to the USA is. Bring it to the forum for all of us to read. These are your 'heros'. What exactly do they opine about us Puerto Ricans? I would like to know.

Suki

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Not going after your family... I'm going after you!

suki: Everyone that is not a conservative is wrong and tunnel visioned for you AR.
    Wrong, Suki! Everyone who is as bigotted, one-sided, elitist, posing to be balance when not... whether conservative or Left-wing is wrong and tunnel-visioned. For example... Eddie, Camano, and sometimes yourself, Suki, show these traits. You guys cannot admit fault ever. I have no problem, as stated many times, to admit fault. When it comes to your guys... I've never seen you all do that when pointed out double-standards.
    It is clear as a bell. Leftist=Evil. I have not read anything impartial from you from day one.
    Neither have it from you or Eddie. That shoe fits you both well.
    You, unlike Iluminado, are stuck in a circumscribed all USA definition of liberal/conservative....and fail to take into consideration different definitions all accross the political spectrum. You like black/white, wrong/right definitions of everything. Life is not like that it has subtleties...and you will never be able to perceive it.
    Sorry if that is the only impression you have from me, but I understand. I may appear that way to you when I see yours and Eddies pompous dogmatism. You guys cannot see that the acription you are trying to put on me aptly applies to both of you. You guys only accept your world model and guys like me, which go against that grain and that world model are "black" to you. You see yourself as "white" and elite. Ask Eddie. He thinks only in terms of him being correct in his worldview while disdaining religion and anti-Marxists. Such goes the bigottry profile of leftists.
    It will take so many qualities you lack. Integrity in your 'book' is agreeing with your politics, your religious beliefs and your worldview.
    Wrong again! Integrity is having the honesty to admit fault and not twist reality to conform to one's dogma.
    Disagreeing is tantamount to lack of integrity and being wrong. That is a person full of tunnel vision and judgement. Take the dirt off your face Another Rican. Que de buenachon y simpatico ni de inteligente te queda bien. Eres lo opuesto.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't conform to your definition of those terms because I don't brown-nose your buddies and throw flowers at them. They don't need that... they need a mirror to show how ruthless their worldview really is. Basically, prophets are not popular, they are hated because they expose the hypcrisy... so you sneer at me. That is expected.
    Suki: What fault? The arguments you present so far. Atheism and putting the blame on 5% of the voting public no tiene sentido. Maybe to you it is the endall explanation to everything. But to me it is a simple copout....classic. And the biggest wishywashy simplistic answers to complex societal, economic and psychological conditions within a historical framework questions I have ever seen.
    Suki... Of course, society's problems are not simple. That is not what I'm saying as you say I say. Again, you misread and misrepresent me.
    Suki: I am glad you have made me laugh with that last post. I have to say I have not had that much laughing going on from your opinions for quite a while. Lol.

Suki: you have done research on me Another Rican. Lol. That surprises me a lot. So you admit George Will is one of your "gurus". Lol. Oh, AR...that dude does not give a damn about Puerto Rico...the only ones who do are your fellow boricuas. George Will probably thinks PR will raid the US treasury where his hard earned gringo dollars will take a hit from all those lazy, welfare sucking dark caribbean ignorantes.....and yet you look up to him. I am getting a laugh attack right now..You know I am starting to really like you without wanting to. Lol
    Well... I guess you know George Will well, I imagine you've asked him for his position on this, right? LOL
    Suki: So now Leti and I are hypocrites, bigots, and tunnel vision judgemental women? Lol. Ay AR.....all because we do not agree with you. WHO is the bigot now? Lol. Have a lovely weekend AR dude.
    Suki, it is practically impossible to point something out to you and for you to follow that thread, Suki. It is somewhat frustrating. It is like grasping the wind... YOu would be a good lawyer... you're good at evading.

You too have a nice holiday with your hubby.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Re: Not going after your family... I'm going after you!

Suki: Iluminado attempted to establish parameters and ground rules for a rational and sound debate with INTEGRITY, and you refused....you preferred guessing games about 'tickets to Miami'?

Baloney! Illuminado was only interested in hearing his own world view reflected back to him. I would answer his questions and address his points and he would immediately overreact. Illuminado is not really interested in a balanced interchange. He is stuck on his "dictionary" definition of "conservative" and will not accept that it does not adequately address the USA conservative definition. He is an impatient Peruvian intellectual wannabe. I tried to come into his thinking but I kept on getting rebuffed and having the tables turned on me. That is not integrity in my book. It must be the typical left-wing elitism here working its stupor on the individual.

suki: Everyone that is not a conservative is wrong and tunnel visioned for you AR. It is clear as a bell. Leftist=Evil. I have not read anything impartial from you from day one. You, unlike Iluminado, are stuck in a circumscribed all USA definition of liberal/conservative....and fail to take into consideration different definitions all accross the political spectrum. You like black/white, wrong/right definitions of everything. Life is not like that it has subtleties...and you will never be able to perceive it. It will take so many qualities you lack. Integrity in your 'book' is agreeing with your politics, your religious beliefs and your worldview. Disagreeing is tantamount to lack of integrity and being wrong. That is a person full of tunnel vision and judgement. Take the dirt off your face Another Rican. Que de buenachon y simpatico ni de inteligente te queda bien. Eres lo opuesto.

You are the one Another Rican who does not want to answer questions and listen.
    Suki... lets not go there, Suki. You sidestep me pointing out to you how you accuse me of things you do many times over and worse. You never admit fault. That is not integrity. I have no problems admitting my mistakes if someone has a valid point. Apparently Liberals have problems doing this.

Suki: What fault? The arguments you present so far. Atheism and putting the blame on 5% of the voting public no tiene sentido. Maybe to you it is the endall explanation to everything. But to me it is a simple copout....classic. And the biggest wishywashy simplistic answers to complex societal, economic and psychological conditions within a historical framework questions I have ever seen.
    It is all emotion for you AR.
    That is funny coming from a lady that kills the use of "LOL"!!!!

Suki: I am glad you have made me laugh with that last post. I have to say I have not had that much laughing going on from your opinions for quite a while. Lol.

Your Faith, your church, your interpretation of tough love Christian style, your terror of opening Pandora's Box by not having a benevolent Master. And the final "piece de resistance"....which I actually found quite amusing was calling up the troops....George Will, Rush Limbaugh, Oreilly, William Buckley.....to keep the tonto stuff at bay. Era como un rezamiento en el altar del poder de los dioses de los Conservadores. And I could not help my mirth.
    As if you don't have your own gurus and gods, eh? Don't be a hypocrite, Suki.

Suki: you have done research on me Another Rican. Lol. That surprises me a lot. So you admit George Will is one of your "gurus". Lol. Oh, AR...that dude does not give a damn about Puerto Rico...the only ones who do are your fellow boricuas. George Will probably thinks PR will raid the US treasury where his hard earned gringo dollars will take a hit from all those lazy, welfare sucking dark caribbean ignorantes.....and yet you look up to him. I am getting a laugh attack right now..You know I am starting to really like you without wanting to. Lol

When and if you are willing to stop JUDGING and Just listen with no prejudice or control needs, or feelings of resentment for independistas in your mind....then you will be worth debating with and answering the questions. Until then you will remain what Leti and I think you suffer from. And since I won't mention what she said you have a tendency to behave as....I will keep you guessing what it is.
    [/qoute]

I did not know that you guys were exempt from JUDGING AND NOT LISTENING. You and Leti have tunnel vision. Call me what you think... you are not looking at the mirror. Take the dirt off your faces. You do the same as the liberal do with Trent Lott. I do not accept what he did but the Liberals certainly are not innocent of their bigottry and racism. They are great hypocrites. You girls are doing the same.

Suki: So now Leti and I are hypocrites, bigots, and tunnel vision judgemental women? Lol. Ay AR.....all because we do not agree with you. WHO is the bigot now? Lol. Have a lovely weekend AR dude.

CIAO. Suki.

[Edited by Suki on 17th December 2002 at 02:49]
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: Not going after your family... I'm going after you!

Suki: Iluminado attempted to establish parameters and ground rules for a rational and sound debate with INTEGRITY, and you refused....you preferred guessing games about 'tickets to Miami'? [/quote]

Baloney! Illuminado was only interested in hearing his own world view reflected back to him. I would answer his questions and address his points and he would immediately overreact. Illuminado is not really interested in a balanced interchange. He is stuck on his "dictionary" definition of "conservative" and will not accept that it does not adequately address the USA conservative definition. He is an impatient Peruvian intellectual wannabe. I tried to come into his thinking but I kept on getting rebuffed and having the tables turned on me. That is not integrity in my book. It must be the typical left-wing elitism here working its stupor on the individual.

You are the one Another Rican who does not want to answer questions and listen.
    Suki... lets not go there, Suki. You sidestep me pointing out to you how you accuse me of things you do many times over and worse. You never admit fault. That is not integrity. I have no problems admitting my mistakes if someone has a valid point. Apparently Liberals have problems doing this.
    It is all emotion for you AR.
    That is funny coming from a lady that kills the use of "LOL"!!!!

Your Faith, your church, your interpretation of tough love Christian style, your terror of opening Pandora's Box by not having a benevolent Master. And the final "piece de resistance"....which I actually found quite amusing was calling up the troops....George Will, Rush Limbaugh, Oreilly, William Buckley.....to keep the tonto stuff at bay. Era como un rezamiento en el altar del poder de los dioses de los Conservadores. And I could not help my mirth.
    As if you don't have your own gurus and gods, eh? Don't be a hypocrite, Suki.

When and if you are willing to stop JUDGING and Just listen with no prejudice or control needs, or feelings of resentment for independistas in your mind....then you will be worth debating with and answering the questions. Until then you will remain what Leti and I think you suffer from. And since I won't mention what she said you have a tendency to behave as....I will keep you guessing what it is.
    [/qoute]

I did not know that you guys were exempt from JUDGING AND NOT LISTENING. You and Leti have tunnel vision. Call me what you think... you are not looking at the mirror. Take the dirt off your faces. You do the same as the liberal do with Trent Lott. I do not accept what he did but the Liberals certainly are not innocent of their bigottry and racism. They are great hypocrites. You girls are doing the same.

CIAO. Suki.

[Edited by Suki on 17th December 2002 at 02:49] [/B]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Not going after your family... I'm going after you!

Allright Another Rican....you have called me let us see:

Barbaric

My husband wimpy....lol.

So on an so forth. And you enjoy in your own words "watching people squirm". You have called Leticia a powerless woman whom you are not scared of. You want iluminado to get a heart attack and for me to suffer from brain damage and bleeding of the brain heh? You like getting under Eddie's skin. You don't acknowledge the dead old boricua en el cafetin, cerro maravilla, dead son of Mari Bras. You don't give a damn about my shot godson.

I am taking my gloves off with you Another Rican.

Another Rican you want me to have brain damage and bleed to death or suffer a stroke? ANSWER THE QUESTION? YES or NO.

Once you answer the question.....I will know what kind of low life you really are. Then you are going to get an argument from me. And I will not hesitate to hurt you. I will have absolutely no mercy. A bully, and a coward, and a man with no morality or sympathy for the pain of others deserves no mercy.

Come after me Another Rican. I will find you Senorito. And you won't escape. I guarantee.

Answer the question and don't sidestep.....you cobarde. Do you want me to have a stroke and get brain damage? YES or NO.

Let us see how much of pride and disrespect you are full of.
    ANSWER THE QUESTION.
    Suki, I already answered this in another post. Go see it. I'm not going after your family.

Suki: You mention my husband and illogically conclude that that is not coming after my family right? Now you are bordering on being a liar...if not outright. What is a husband if not family? Now you retract what you said about my husband heh? So you just use those arguments to try to get a 'response' from the opposition. You know, that means you think it is ethical to use people's emotional ties to 'needle' them. That means you are not interested in intellectual debate, you are interested in making some kind of emotional impact on people. Why do you that? So you can feel significant? Like you count for something? That is very revealing about your intentions...and who you are. Lol. I will keep what I truly think about your tacticas to myself. LOL......LOL.

I'm going after you, Eddie, and Camano, who live two lives (dichotomy).

Suki: Why come after me? Why must you come after me Another Rican? Why do you think it is so critical for you to 'come after me'? You obviously have a low opinion of me? WHY WASTE time on people who you hold in low esteem? I truly don't understand why you would do that? Answer me and don't be shy. Tell what you see here. Lol.

Suki, think about those feminist matriarchichal issues I mentioned in the other post. You exhibit those traits... traits of a wounded and abandoned woman by the important men in your life. If you take that as an insult that is your problem. I don't mean it as that. I won't suck up to you but I'll tell you exactly what I see... I see a Godfather-mother here. Go figure.

Suki: Another Rican we have barely met. How can you say you know what my issues are? Unless, you have read a lot of my posts....and for a person to read a lot of posts by another forum writer to glean information means something. I don't know what? I am wounded and abandoned? I have been married for 18 years and soon it will be 19 years. My father never ever once let one day pass by without calling me and talking to me. He died when I was 33 years old and lived next door to me til the end. Why would you conclude I had abandonment issues with men? Because women should not have opinions on Politics? Or have platonic freindships with men? I don't consider myself a feminist....remember that thread in which I told you which two people on Earth I meekly obey. God and my husband. Does that sound like a matrilineal Feminist Feminazi to you. I am pro-life. And believe in the complement of the opposite sexes and not competition. We have different roles in this life. But I do believe women are human beings....and what you AR might find fulfilling about politic debate, sports, or other 'masculine' things some women find attractive too. Chico, you make me laugh....mi hermana me llamaba cuando eramos ninas...."super femme prissy girl...she only likes feminine things always." Lol. But being feminine does not mean having to be silent and not speak our own minds. Or to pursue our own dreams and careers. LOL. Unless you have babies, then I would advocate a woman staying home a while until the baby gets to go to first grade at least...and only recommend it with hesitancy if at all. Lol. Where do you get these ideas AR? Are you a credentialed psychologist. Because if you were you would be very bad at it. Lol. Ay Chico. And by the way.....the picture of the viejita made me laugh. It makes me think of Nona Miriam when she is older and more irrational than she is now. LOL.

I'm not a coward like Eddie and you guys. I WILL anser the question you just created to make me look bad and to give you a purpose in life.

Suki: Now you are being childish again AR. YOU and only YOU wrote that post. YOU made yourself look bad and no one else. Just you. Now be a man and admit it was in poor taste and very despective. But you won't do it. It would take too much maturity to take responsibility for your own thoughts written for all to see. Lol.

I don't wish you any harm, Suki.

Suki: Well, that is good that you wish me no harm. But your lack of sensitivity leaves much room for improvement. You are truly an insensitive man. And the only other person as insensitive as that is El Jib. Lol. Is a PNP trait? LOL. I don't think so I have to admit I have met some charming statehooders. And they just said with a big wink, "Es que el arroz y las habichuelas convencen." Lol. But you I don't know such lack of sensitivity, makes me wonder about you. Lol.

I was using that as a figure of speech for you acting like a "Virgen Maria" (metaphor: purity and sinlessness)wearing a crown of thorns (metaphor:suffering) but apparently those thorns have caused you mental problems due to poking throught the cranium.

Suki: Again this is a very strange opinion. I have NEVER claimed to be LA virgen Maria. No soy virgen ni me llamo Maria. I am pure and sinless? Is that how you think I try to project myself? And then I become a Godmother/mafia queen from the Sopranos screaming, "Gino, take that stiff whose ruinin' my dupont caarpahtin' out of the basement and dump it down the East River!!!" Dump the Body Gino....harry up wiseguy!!" Lol, what a melodramatic person you are at times. Lol. Lol. I think you have seen way too many mobster flicks lately and now you have la Virgen Maria and thorns? Now I see you have a couple of contradictory images going on here. Jesus had the crown of thorns....Mary had the suffering of watching an adored son...being tortured and killed slowly in front of her eyes .....how you mixed those images together and came up with how I project myself is beyond me. Again for not knowing me well....how would you reach that conclusion? Lol. Where is the hard evidence of my Virgen Maria tendencies? And Gino...Goodfellas....Joe Pesci style mafiosa. Lol.

I guess if you cannot do simple literary analysis then that makes sense to me, since you already exhibit irrational behavior here.

Suki: I can't do simple literary analysis...what does poking thorns through my head and making it bleed until I am according to you "irrational" have to do with me defending my husband and family? Is it irrational to defend loved ones Another Rican? You tell me.....Is it? Yes or No.

Now there, I answered it. Now answer the other questions we conservatives have been constantly asking you. Have integrity.

Suki: Iluminado attempted to establish parameters and ground rules for a rational and sound debate with INTEGRITY, and you refused....you preferred guessing games about 'tickets to Miami'? You are the one Another Rican who does not want to answer questions and listen. It is all emotion for you AR. Your Faith, your church, your interpretation of tough love Christian style, your terror of opening Pandora's Box by not having a benevolent Master. And the final "piece de resistance"....which I actually found quite amusing was calling up the troops....George Will, Rush Limbaugh, Oreilly, William Buckley.....to keep the tonto stuff at bay. Era como un rezamiento en el altar del poder de los dioses de los Conservadores. And I could not help my mirth.

CIAO. Suki.

[Edited by Suki on 17th December 2002 at 02:49]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not going after your family... I'm going after you!

Allright Another Rican....you have called me let us see:

Barbaric

My husband wimpy....lol.

So on an so forth. And you enjoy in your own words "watching people squirm". You have called Leticia a powerless woman whom you are not scared of. You want iluminado to get a heart attack and for me to suffer from brain damage and bleeding of the brain heh? You like getting under Eddie's skin. You don't acknowledge the dead old boricua en el cafetin, cerro maravilla, dead son of Mari Bras. You don't give a damn about my shot godson.

I am taking my gloves off with you Another Rican.

Another Rican you want me to have brain damage and bleed to death or suffer a stroke? ANSWER THE QUESTION? YES or NO.

Once you answer the question.....I will know what kind of low life you really are. Then you are going to get an argument from me. And I will not hesitate to hurt you. I will have absolutely no mercy. A bully, and a coward, and a man with no morality or sympathy for the pain of others deserves no mercy.

Come after me Another Rican. I will find you Senorito. And you won't escape. I guarantee.

Answer the question and don't sidestep.....you cobarde. Do you want me to have a stroke and get brain damage? YES or NO.

Let us see how much of pride and disrespect you are full of.
    ANSWER THE QUESTION.
    Suki, I already answered this in another post. Go see it. I'm not going after your family. I'm going after you, Eddie, and Camano, who live two lives (dichotomy). Suki, think about those feminist matriarchichal issues I mentioned in the other post. You exhibit those traits... traits of a wounded and abandoned woman by the important men in your life. If you take that as an insult that is your problem. I don't mean it as that. I won't suck up to you but I'll tell you exactly what I see... I see a Godfather-mother here. Go figure.

I'm not a coward like Eddie and you guys. I WILL anser the question you just created to make me look bad and to give you a purpose in life. I don't wish you any harm, Suki. I was using that as a figure of speech for you acting like a "Virgen Maria" (metaphor: purity and sinlessness)wearing a crown of thorns (metaphor:suffering) but apparently those thorns have caused you mental problems due to poking throught the cranium. I guess if you cannot do simple literary analysis then that makes sense to me, since you already exhibit irrational behavior here.

Now there, I answered it. Now answer the other questions we conservatives have been constantly asking you. Have integrity.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X