Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WILL THE U.S. GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAQ? You Bet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    LF Miranda,
    I just wanted to tell you how much I like you. Sorry I have never mentioned it before. But I quite enjoy reading your posts. I like your links and your opinions. I just think you are really cool. I read that irresistible allure of English link top to bottom. I read your opinion about bilingual ed and I will read this link. I wish I could give you a big kiss on the cheek. Hope I did not embarass you....please forgive me. Lol. Thanks again. I am like a dear Abby fan of yours. You are so much fun to read. Bye bye. Adiosito. Suki.

Leave a comment:

• L_F_Miranda
    started a topic WILL THE U.S. GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAQ? You Bet.

WILL THE U.S. GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAQ? You Bet.

Will the U.S. go to war against Iraq? You bet it will!

Despite Iraq's permission for U.N inspections, Despite that North Korea, Pakistan, and Israel, also have weapons of mass destruction, the U.S. doesn't give a damn. There are other things that are at stake in Iraq. Is it oil? Is it to bring Democracy to an undemocratic country? Is it because the U.S. feels the pain of the Iraquis under the dictatorship of Saddam Hussein? Is it because it wants to Liberate Iraqui women so they can shed their Chador's and Burkas and shop for "normal" clothes at K-Mart?

If you want to find out the real reasons why the U.S. WILL INVADE, no matter what the U.N finds or recommends, check out the reasons published by a U.S. Strategic studies paper, it's online for the few who want to be really informed.

Connect to:

http://www.ndu.edu/inss/press/Spelreprts/SR_03.htm
Working...
X