Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groupie Suki Irrationally Blinded by Eddie's Love Potion becomes Two-Faced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groupie Suki Irrationally Blinded by Eddie's Love Potion becomes Two-Faced!

Lookie Suki:

Here is an example of one of Marxist Eddie's tirades:
    chicken-hearted Antichrist and alter ego a.r. is. The HOMONUCLUS, DWARF IN MIND AND BODY, UGLY AS HELL AND WITH A TOILET-FULL MOUTH OF FALSE ASSUMPTIONS, LIES, AND SLANDER, ONE WHO IDENTIFIES WITH THE PENTACOSTAL DENOMINATION, THE OTHER WITH ITS SCHIZOID SPLIT PERSONALITY, VECTORIZED IN A FICTIONAL CITY OF MIAMI AND THE BAPTIST church

This one is tame compared to other previous ones, Suki.

Take this one and compare it with our "conservative" dealings with Eddie. Our language is many times more tame than his. You choose to not see that because, as a liberal-left wing person, you are in love with "el commandante" as his ideolgical groupie. You are fascinated by Eddie's persona that has intoxicated you. The evidence is that you are irrational. Your glands do not permit you to engage in honest comparison and evalution on a balanced interchange of opposite ideas.

You accuse me of being a control freak while you try to control framing us with your fabricated labels. The fact that I am more prolific in writing you have to attack and label as an "internet freak" or "control freak." Gee... I thought you liked literature written by guys who wrote all day long! I guess you have a selective chooser circuit in you. It is called bigottry!

You are inclined to only hear your liberal dogma as "truth" while dismissing anything we conservatives say. You have already made up your mind despite the facts. Suki, you are double-standard and quite stuck in your worldview. I enter yours and I engage your kind but you cannot do the same. I'm sorry you are basically stuck.

Now... go kick Eddie's butt and break your co-dependency on him!

Using invectives like scumbag, etc. was not TAME

Originally posted by AnotherRican
    Lookie Suki:

[/B]
    Well now, Suki already knows that I trust nobody, and she has chastized me for that. But in our e-mail conversations she also knows why I was conditioned to be distrustful, and she UNDERSTANDS my point of view.

If that pentecostal-cloaked monster, aka el jibby/a.r., (though now not so cloaked, since the Synod of Pentecostal Bishops through canonical law have in effect EXCOMMUNICATED the religionist control-freak monster) wants to try to physically 'kick my butt', it will discover that I always watch my SIX! And that if it is insane enough to attempt it, then I will do my best to shove my fisted hand down its throat and tear out its blackened-pig heart and lungs!.

HACIA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE BORICUAS,
    Soy Puertorrique/no y Punto.
    EddieR
    E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherRican
      Lookie Suki:

Azuquita says the lookie stuff has to go...it reminds me of that bad Century 21 Real Estate commercial where "looky loos" ran through homes and never bought the real estate being sold...lol.

Here is an example of one of Marxist Eddie's tirades:
      chicken-hearted Antichrist and alter ego a.r. is. The HOMONUCLUS, DWARF IN MIND AND BODY, UGLY AS HELL AND WITH A TOILET-FULL MOUTH OF FALSE ASSUMPTIONS, LIES, AND SLANDER, ONE WHO IDENTIFIES WITH THE PENTACOSTAL DENOMINATION, THE OTHER WITH ITS SCHIZOID SPLIT PERSONALITY, VECTORIZED IN A FICTIONAL CITY OF MIAMI AND THE BAPTIST church

Azuquita: You have disrespected me various times already AR and I have never used foul language against you....now you are calling me two-faced.....if I am a low life AR why even try to get my attention? Avoid me like the plague and save your 'pearls of wisdom' for people who appreciate it heh? Am I supposed to like you? You are a human being AR. So am I. Dios hizo los sabores y los colores. Save it for people who you can attempt to control. The only one I obey meekly is God and my husband. The first because he is The Divine One and is Great, the second because he sure deserves my obedience and love and respect. You. I am sorry you are not a significant factor. Debate with people who you have fun with and can learn from. No more tantrums now AnotherRican....stop the whining and be a good sport.

This one is tame compared to other previous ones, Suki.

Take this one and compare it with our "conservative" dealings with Eddie. Our language is many times more tame than his. You choose to not see that because, as a liberal-left wing person, you are in love with "el commandante" as his ideolgical groupie.

Azuquita: Your conservative dealings....you post pics of him like some horrible pagan monster from Tolkien and say extremely demeaning things about him and expect him to accept your doses of "tough love" end quote? Tienes suerte que el es un hombre mayor y no vive en Miami....lol.

You are fascinated by Eddie's persona that has intoxicated you. The evidence is that you are irrational. Your glands do not permit you to engage in honest comparison and evalution on a balanced interchange of opposite ideas.

Azuquita: Ignore me then....I am irrational.Lol. I can't engage in honest comparison....one man has spent a great deal of time with me talking about interesting subjects while keeping everything strictly intellectual. The other in the space of one day or two has gotten very personalistic and accusational and mudslinging....all for what? Disagreeing with him? One insults me and the other asks legitimate questions of interest? Now who should I accept as worth my time? Logically.....El Eduardo. Prove that you are a man of self-control and not a control freak obsessed with engaging in debate with "irrational left wing women controlled by their glands".....intoxicated with love and irrationality....prove how self possessed you are AR....do not post another post to the irrational woman's opinions. Do it. LOL.

You accuse me of being a control freak while you try to control framing us with your fabricated labels. The fact that I am more prolific in writing you have to attack and label as an "internet freak" or "control freak." Gee... I thought you liked literature written by guys who wrote all day long! I guess you have a selective chooser circuit in you. It is called bigottry!

Azuquita: Gee you interpreted a post that did not have your name on it as speaking about you? Did you see patterns of behavior that rung a "self-recognition" bell? And labelled yourself? You are prolific AR....prolific in writing the same stuff over and over....and repeating yourself over and over again. I imagine you in my mind's eye....and all I can come up with is that you look like Bill Clinton. When he admits his compulsions, obsessions, and knows who his benevolent Master is.....and thinks its okay to continue....I can be redeemed later. I love when you trash all the liberals....because I feel absolutely nothing for liberals...lol. Alla tu y aca yo....I am a bigot against old married men with grown kids in Miami who get on the internet and attempt to give 'tough love' to older men and have fought with the demons of the atheist mind....'which are not normal minds'.....if I took what you write as literal like fundamentalists are wont to do....I would be forced to conclude you dedicate your time to chasing down abnormal minds in the internet, so you may demonstrate righteous and pure 'tough love' on these abnormal minds and haunt them forever.....especially if they are irrational and left wing and glandular.....hmmmmmmm. Esa imagen es verdaderamente espantosa y ya paso halloween no crees? Save yourself from the horror....AR. Leave those glandular left wing feminine bigots....to their own devices....save your pearls of PNP wisdom for those who can appreciate it...such as pitiyanquis de clavo pasao from the boonies. They will appreciate your pearls of 'tough love' more than I do. Lol.

You are inclined to only hear your liberal dogma as "truth" while dismissing anything we conservatives say. You have already made up your mind despite the facts. Suki, you are double-standard and quite stuck in your worldview. I enter yours and I engage your kind but you cannot do the same. I'm sorry you are basically stuck.

Azuquita: Don't waste anymore of your precious time AR. Who wants to speak to a dogmatic and stuck woman who does not hear your 'pearls of truth'? You are a man of self control. You can do the right thing. And not waste your greatness on my two faced, bigotted self. Lol. I disagree with you. Y que? Alla tu y aca yo. Lol.

Azuquita: Now take a deep breath AR and get some self control. If you want to kick someone's butt....I guess the self-control factor and tantrum factor are out of control for you. CF. Lol. Ay whiners....no se....lol

Comment

Suki is right...

Suki... you are right.

It is an exercise in futility to try to engage you in any meaningful intellectual debate. You cannot admit your inconsistencies. You cannot accept that you are guilty in worse fashion of what you continue to accuse me of (internet-freak) despite the fact that you have made more than 401 posts to date (probably many more). That's a lot more than I have ever made on this forum. You don't have the honesty to admit Mea Culpa for that hypocrisy.

When I point out to you how you break your own rules repeatedly, you never respond to those point. Eddie, Camano and you are Masters of sidestepping and doing the Ruben Berrios thing... evasion of potent arguments.

So... you are right... it is impossible to deal with an irrational lady who cannot answer basic points logically presented to her. It is like chasing the wind. I will try to leave you alone unless you attack and then you are fair game again.

You can go back to hearing Eddie read you "Commie" love poems.

Comment

The Trance of Liberal Love!

Here they are... the famous celebrity left-wing irrational couple with whom no one can have a logical interchange... because they are in a love-trace... a liberal-love trance!

Suki and Eddie!

Comment

Working...
          X