• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bye

Good bye to all, and wishing all a Merry Christmas. Adios y Feliz Navidad

Suki, Felicidades!

Suki,

I hope you are saying goodbye because the year is almost over, and that you return next year. Remember your courage, intelligence and greatness is greatly needed around here, especially to dimish machismo to the very core.

Remember we love yah and need you.

Conciencia!

Comment

Whats up

Felicidades Suki I hope to continue reading your post
      on here as always I know que por ahi hay un par de
      ratones but just read their post,one of them has postings
      that read like a comic strip and the other makes a feeble
      attempt to appear like an intellectual so dont go on
      account of them.

Comment

Suki

Felicidades, I know you aren't leaving just relaxing a bit. lol

When you return again in a few, remember that like in a military formation, at times we must back off, regroup, and strategies. May your return bring even more interesting artillery!

Comment

What about us?

Originally posted by conciencia
          Suki,

I hope you are saying goodbye because the year is almost over, and that you return next year. Remember your courage, intelligence and greatness is greatly needed around here, especially to dimish machismo to the very core.

Remember we love yah and need you.

Conciencia!
          Leticia... what about us? You forgot us. Why does Suki get the accolades when she sidesteps our pointing out to her that she evades. We provide her with substance to show this to her but she dances away into her little cacoon while she is plucking her "daisies." Suki is no saint. Eddie is no saint... yet you and your left friends pat each other so hard on the back that we are hearing your vertebrae starting to break! There's a little club here of the Left-Wingers Mutual Admiration Society!

As for "machismo"... I hope that is not a women's liber remark that is bigotted and based on Amazonic kind of women who hate and have been abused by the men of their lives. You confuse masculinity with "machismo." The "Feminazi" women's movement has done a lot to twist and distort what masculinity is.[/b]

Comment

AR

Read again, Conciencia was the one you should speak to not I.

Regards and happy holidays!

Comment

Adiós Suki....and thank God!

I guess Suki is the "bigger person." If she had to leave so that she could escape her concupiscence with Another Rican, then I'm glad to see her leave. With her farewell, along with the hiatus of both Camano and Eddier, I believe Another Rican will have no purpose in this forum...unless he can seduce other forum members to frolic with him in the fields of hate-filled diatribes. As for seducing me, I'm having none of that. ˇFuá!

Comment

More of the Mutual Admiration Society of Left-wingers

Originally posted by Ecuajey
                I guess Suki is the "bigger person." If she had to leave so that she could escape her concupiscence with Another Rican, then I'm glad to see her leave.
                Such distorted values... Suki has left before and her "addiction" brought her back despite her saying she was leaving and giving farewells!

I left on a hiatus and no one said a thing. Hmmmmm, isn't this a graphic example of the leftist standards of these liberals who by now have broken backs from giving each other pats continually? These guys remind me of the liberal media. They have these award ceremonies where they give each other "prizes" and "Awards" for "excellent" journalism and journalistic "purity." ...a bunch of hogwash among a good ole boys' network. It is similar here on this forum.

With her farewell, along with the hiatus of both Camano and Eddier, I believe Another Rican will have no purpose in this forum...unless he can seduce other forum members to frolic with him in the fields of hate-filled diatribes.
                Unlike Suki, who posts over 500 times in the last year alone, and calls me an internet addict (with lots fewer posts than her), I have a life. I simply come here to remind myself how illogical and messed up is the mind of a left-winger. The left-winger has mental programs missing that cause his psychosis...

As for seducing me, I'm having none of that. [b]ˇFuá!
                Honey... I don't have any desire for you. You are not my type... You are probably nobody's type...

Comment

WOW

Another Inept loyalist, What is wrong taking a break?

Comment

Actually we need different flavors!

I really hate to see Suki leave, I actually missed even the "extreme right wingers" when they "hit the road" too. We need these "chispas" around here to build on each others ideals.

The problem lays on the quality and outcome of each debate.. I think we should all take it upon ourself to "dislocate" a debate once it gets personal and out of hand...that should be fair game! Once..defamation, unproven information ,considered lies, and others negative "arrows" pointed against our persona...that should be the "q" to ....stop a debate!

Saludos!

Comment

RE: Strawberry flavor?

Once..defamation, unproven information ,considered lies, and others negative "arrows" pointed against our persona...that should be the "q" to ....stop a debate!
                      Is it really that easy? I've been writing exactly that for months now. Not too long ago, you and El_Jibaro had a confrontation in which defamation and lies were the tools of debate, and Leticia_g sadly got caught in the middle. Or the heated arguements between you and TruthAngel, I presume, where your friends, Nacionalista and Leticia_g decided to close down the thread. (I'm not interested in who was at fault, I'm concentrating on your comments on when's the "q" to stop.) Something like that shouldn't have happened, especially when you once wrote to me that the arguements you and I had over a year ago were something you'd never stoop down to again on this forum. Are you really willing to just walk away from such debates again,? such as I have on this very thread when Another Rican obviously tried to insult me (He might write otherwise, but again, everyone here knows his tactics. Therefore, I won't have to stress the word "obviously" for the obvious reasons, lol.) with his response to my post.

The purpose of this post is to show that even the best of this forum can succumb to the realm of idiotic and non-constructive diatribes with the malicious characters of this forum. It's easy to write one thing and do the opposite. We all know how to act...or how we're suppose to anyway. I've given up on preaching peace on this forum. I remember when I wrote, on the very thread where you and El_Jibaro were defaming eachother, that it's just an internet forum. Treat it as such.

P.S.
                      Suki's been telling me about leaving the forum since the very first times her and I communicated with eachother. Don't take her absence too seriously; she'll be back. If not, let's respect her mature decision. This forum is supposedly going to close-down anyway; trying to salvage forum members won't make much of a difference.

[Edited by Ecuajey on 30th December 2002 at 05:43]

Comment

Ecuajey Saludos!

Ecuajey,

I must have read the very posting wrong! The debate between Truth Angel and I was a one sided dirty and name calling, I never succumb to her level...read it again! She called me all kinds of names...I never did! If you noticed, I was answering to her posting, she tried hard to changed the topic...I never did! Nacionalista closed for what ever reasons, but I never engages in her dirty and faul mouth tactics...she is all alone a that one.

On the Jibaro issue, you are right! We are humans and sometimes there is a tiem where enough is enough! and if you read it again you will clearly notice that Jibaro was asking for it....not only with me but with others...I stepped in to show Jibaro that his vulranable, He can not throw a rock and then hide...some us know where he lives and work...That is what I was denoting!

In fact, some of us know where most of you live exactly!
                        The point here, ecuajey! That there are tactics in place and some of them you would probably never understand! I said those words because Another Rican, beside being extreme right wingers...they also claim to be christians ans as christians...the focus or threat is not none believers, buddism, induism or others, but Satan! The word is out and the mission has been given...much work is at stake no need to fool around!
                        Saludos!

Comment

C'mon Suki...

It would be a shame if you left the forum. I know it's real tough not to be personally affected when your views are attacked, even if you are trying to limit the discussions to just the issues at hand. That's probably how the discussions move from the issues to insults, because someone feels attacked when they hear what's wrong with their political choices. Thus, I'll try not to preach about not taking things personnally, especially when Puerto Rico is very personal to us all.

You have so much to contribute to the forum. You're one of the few people who understand that the issues facing Puerto Rico are not black and white. They can't be summed up by some right versus left wing discussion. The issues are way too complex for that. Can you really fit everyone's political views into two categories? When someone insists on doing that, their reason for doing it is probably far beyond your reach. Typically, they're responding to whatever drives them internally to feel that way, and not really to you. Take care.

Comment

Take a break Suki.

OTOH, I may be right behind you.

You know we love you.

If you go away, I won't have no more Dulce de Coco (y no soy pnp).

Si te vas, se nos cae el kioskito (como les paso a los pnp).

Take your time, but hurry up!!

If I am not here when you come back, you know my email.

[Edited by Nacionalista on 30th December 2002 at 22:33]

Comment

I must have read the very posting wrong
                              You certainly read my post wrong. I knew you were going to try to explain to me "what really happened." That's why I clearly wrote this: "I'm not interested in who was at fault, I'm concentrating on your comments on when's the "q" to stop."

However, your response proved my point. You treat this internet forum more than it really is. Why? You take things too seriously, that's why debates become hateful confrontations between forum members. That is why I won't preach peace on this forum anymore, because people won't listen. I never took this forum too seriously, that's why I always wrote what was on my mind (Most of the time, lol.) and I took/take a lot of heat from that.

That there are tactics in place and some of them you would probably never understand!
                              I may not truly understand all the tactics you and other forum members use, but I'm not going to sweat over trying to figure them out. It's just a forum and I'll treat it as such, lol.

In fact, some of us know where most of you live exactly!
                              If anyone on this forum knows where I live, you're invited anytime to come and eat arroz con pollo or some dulce de coco. You can drink some coquito, malta or cola champagne, lol.

The word is out and the mission has been given...much work is at stake no need to fool around!
                              Fool around? The mission? Jesus Christ, you act like this forum is a military base, lol. You're really original conciencia. Anyway, don't take my posts "too close to heart" as my friend always says. Just trying to prove that preaching peace is easier than carrying it out on this forum. It's just a forum...right conciencia? Take care.

Comment

Working...
                              X