Presos Politicos o Criminales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presos Politicos o Criminales?

El hecho de que los llamados presos politicos (my opinion es que son criminales), aceptaron y aceptan responsabilidad por los bombazos en E.U. y P.R., esto los hace criminales.

Ellos dicen hablar por todos los boricuas, pero solo hablan por un misero 1% de la poblacion que en realidad es menos que eso. Si quieren seguir poniendo bombas que se vallan de PR y no vuelvan mas. Esta es nuestra Isla tanto como la de ellos, ellos se creen mas inteligentes que nosotros (el hecho de creerse superiores los hace inferiores ante el resto de la poblacion), pero en realidad, no son individuos que pueden usar el poder de la palabra en vez del poder de la violencia.

Mientras todas la naciones en el mundo se acercan a E.U por seguridad, estabilidad economica y avances technologios, los "16 criminales" quieren arrastrar a la poblacion para alejarse de ellos y seguir su agenda personal. Porque no hacen como Gutierrez y Serrano, que lograron basado en sus convicciones izquierdistas luchar dentro del sistema y tratar de lograr su proposito? Notaron, que cuando llegaron al congreso sus convicciones ultra-izquierdistas y sus actos de violencia lo echaron a la borda.

Estos 16 presos deben aprender a ser sociables, hasta los perros se adaptan a la sociedad! Que se le den lo que se merecen, si renunciaron a la violencia, haganselo saber al pueblo, y bienvenidos a la Isla del Encanto, de otra manera, vuelvan a la carcel....

You hit it right on the nail! Let these people pay for the terrorist actions! They got what they deserved, pay fire with fire! If PR ever become invaded by these perverted minds, I'll personally organized an anti-machateros group to counter-attack their sick and perverted actions! Down with the Macheteros, the 16 terrorist, Filberto Ojeda, lolita Lebron and everyone else who promote violance to obtain political gains....

[This message has been edited by kency (edited 11 September 1999).]

Comment

Clinton cree en ellos, y por que nosotros no?... Yo no creo en Clinton, así que la lógica le sigue... Si, estos no son verdaderos patriotas, sino maleantes. Lo que debemos hacer como pueblo es darle la espalda a ellos, ignorarlos, e ignorar a todos los que hablan como ellos [Rubén Berríos, tu eres compinche…]. Hay muchos líderes populares que simpatizan con esta gente también. Y Romero relinchó una vez mas al ponerse a defender a Clinton en esta errada movida. Pero me sospecho que nuestro pueblo no va a despertar hasta que llegue el día que entre los indocumentados aquí en los EEUU vayan a haber puertorriqueños, cuando nosotros como pueblo tengamos que “mojarnos las espaldas” para entrar en este país [escribo desde New Jersey].

------------------
      Manuel Alonso

Comment

La pena es que no entrevistan a ningun Puertorriqueño que este encontra de esto,y tal parece que todos estamos a favor de ellos.si a lo mejor huviera habido un grupo estadista que los fuera a recibir con palos al earopuerto entonces cambiaria la cancion.

------------------
        PEACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS
        PEACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Comment

CRIMINALES CON SANGRE EN SUS MANOS!!

Comment

CRIMINAL/TERRORISTS: That's all.

Comment

One day you'll all get an education. Maybe they committed criminal acts, but they were not charged with any that warrant 20 years in prison which on average is what each of them served. The failure here is of the US judicial system which failed to prosecute them on charges that would warrant greater sentences. This was not a Clinton blunder. Think about it.

------------------
              Que Viva Puerto Rico Libre.

Comment

Idejesus:

PUERTO RICO IS ALREADY FREE!!!

UNDER U.S. AUTHORITY!!!

THE FACT REMAINS THAT THEY ARE CRIMINNALS/TERRORIST!!!

AND I GUESS THAT YOU ARE A BAD PSYCHIC, BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE AN EDUCATION AND I WORK FOR A LIVING, HOW ABOUT YOU?
                I HOPE THAT IT'S NOT AN ED ON PR LIBRE

[This message has been edited by ABEJORRO (edited 23 September 1999).]

Comment

Hi Abejorro:

Not that it is any of your business, but as a matter of fact I do have an education and a very good one. Undergraduate Degree from la Universidad de Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
                  (Ciencias Politicas) and a JD ( that's a law degree ) from Seton Law - New Jersey.
                  And guess what? My family has never received one cent in financial aid of any type from the federal government. My parents and I paid for my education.
                  I have a job in the private sector, and I also run a not-for-profit educational organization. What do you do to make Puerto Ricans proud?

Comment

IdeJesus:

I am an Engineer, with a Master Degree in Science, so I tend to see Reality in numerical terms, in terms of things that can be Proven Without a Doubt. Think of it when you board your next airplane, if we follow "Lawyerly" Logic when designing airplanes, fifty to seventy-five percent of the airplanes would fall off the sky, and the rest would not get off the ground. That is why I say that your arguments in favor of the Macheteros and of your fixation on Puerto Rican Nationalism in general are flawed and filled with Quixotean Fervor, because they do not conform to the Truth, to the Real World (Physical, not Lego-Political). The Macheteros may have been sentenced on charges not related to murder, but they were also processed for sedition and conspiracy. Think of this the next time a President releases some Racist Militiaman who hates Puerto Ricans, just because he did not actually kill anybody (nah, when that happens you will be the first one to complain). Maybe in your skewed "lawyerly" mind it is right for the President to release the Macheteros, but not if he releases Terry Nichols. To me both are in the same boat.

Comment

IDeJesus:

Not that it's any of your business either, but I'm a SOLDIER of this great NATION U.S. ARMY, I have a Bach. in History and Masters in Military Sciences, I'm very proud to say that my PAPI did NOT pay a DIME for my ED even though he is retired MILLONARIO who had a real (NOT A BODEGA) supermarket in New York. So like I said I work for a living and everything I DO IS AN EXAMPLE FOR MY FELLOW PUERTO RICANS and makes my PUERTO RICAN FAMILY PROUD!!!

Comment

Abejorro:

I am impressed!!! You are a REAL patriot! It takes "agallas" (fish gills, which is the the clean language Spanish version of "guts") to be in a 100% military career; I hope you get promoted to the highest ranks of your military career before retirement. However, don't tell too many of your family details to the "Separatista" crowd in this virtual neighborhood; that might give them ideas. Remember that Macheteros (and their supporters) are of the same mind as KKK Members, Gang Members, Anarchists (the Una-Bomber), Hamaz, the Irish Republican Army, the Aryan Nation, Sendero Luminoso, Khmer Rouge, the Cali Cartel, and any other Criminal Association.

Comment

To all my Brothers and Sisters:
                          Let me start by saying that I am so proud of you all. Your sacrifices, your tribulations but especially your accomplishments. For whatever these words are worth, I am very proud of the love that you all feel for our country. You all have achieved greatness in life, and continue seeking to accomplish alot more. Keep climbing the mountain of success. But brothers and sisters don't fight each other, but fight for each other to attain all the wonderful things life has to offer. Don't use your degrees to intimidate each other but to motivate others that have not used education as a great tool/vehicle to achieve or attain goals. I think fighting for earth (isn't it written in the Bible that all of this belongs to Satan)is a lost cause. When we die, we will not take this with us. If you are military, I respect you, that is your duty. But let us not fight each other. Being a true Boricua is being respectful, considerate, courtious, Very supportive not attacking each other. You know what happens when you put a bunch of live crabs in a bucket, they all have the ability to get out, but instead they keep pulling each other down, to the point they never get out (escape) Let us all, as educated as we all are, not be like these crabs. Let us all use this (PuertoRico.com) as and instumental tool to inspire and motivate our people to become better people. Thank you all. God Bless you all and your families. Still so proud of you all!

------------------
                          Everyday is a new day, find something good in people and compliment them on it!!(soft smile)
                          Everyday is a new day, find something good in people and compliment them on it!!(soft smile)

Comment

pequena coqui;

thank your for the encouragement.

Comment

cagueno & abejorro,
                              Stop running off titles...masters, B.A,...whatever!! It doesn't mean jack ****!
                              I agree 100% with Idejusus. The fact is that you two are simply stuck on stupid.
                              Que viva Puerto Rico LIBRE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X