Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Puerto Ricans free-loading from the American Taxpayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Puerto Ricans free-loading from the American Taxpayer?

I once believe in statehood but not any more.
    I also believe that the ELA can be improved and maintained, and is not the same as to believe that there is a Santa Claus.
    I do believe in the ELA or a free PRico.
    Some say that is time that we Puerto Ricans grow up and take on our responsibilities as a State. The we have been free-loading from the American Taxpayer for too long. We never ask to be part of US, or become what we are today. We were force to be what we are today. So if we are free loading then is the United State fault don't blame our people.
    If US Armericans don't want us to free load
    any more then give us more power in the ELA
    or let us become a free country with the vote or no vote just like some other nations have done to there colonys, let them become
    countrys once and for all.

I once believe in statehood but not any more.
    I also believe that the ELA can be improved and maintained, and is not the same as to believe that there is a Santa Claus.
    I do believe in the ELA or a free PRico.
    Some say that is time that we Puerto Ricans grow up and take on our responsibilities as a State. The we have been free-loading from the American Taxpayer for too long. We never ask to be part of US, or become what we are today. We were force to be what we are today. So if we are free loading then is the United State fault don't blame our people.
    If US Armericans don't want us to free load
    any more then give us more power in the ELA
    or let us become a free country with the vote or no vote just like some other nations have done to there colonys.

Comment

I know we all love politics but those any one know why only US and Canada play baseball together and not Puerto Rico or any Latin American countries not to mention Mexico?

Comment

Working...
      X