X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics Forum General Rules/ Reglas Generales para el foro de la politica

SIZE="5"]Let us keep it simple and to the point:

1. No hate speech unrelated to a specific political point. For example this is permitted:

The PPD, PIP, PNP leadership are[ a bunch of liars because they promise, x,y,z and don't deliver. A specific incident would be acceptable.

NOT PERMISSABLE:

So and so is gay and lesbian and so is the entire PNP party who love to be gay perverts and etc.

2. Racist statements

Example of unacceptable commetary:

Blacks are satanic and that is why all black leaders are diabolic and can't be permitted to rule a nation. Only good Christian White Men should run the USA, Puerto Rico etc.

Example of acceptable racial commentary:

In the political history of the past African Americans and Native Americans were only counted as 2/5th of a human being. African Americans tended to vote less than their white counterparts due to voting laws based on Jim Crow in the Southern States.

Calling people the 'n' word is offensive to most people of African American descent.

UNACCEPTABLE:

Using racial slurs purposely to offend and to take away respect or dignity.

3. Sexist commentary with the intent to offend women and anyone of the female sex.

4. Violence in which one wishes that a nuclear war ensues and kills Puerto Ricans, Americans or any other nationality, creed or group is involved. Bashing, and blood filled images with people dying and there is clear intent of hatred or intolerance WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Remember the internet is not for venting violence, hatred and intolerance but to exchange ideas and respect diversity of views without resorting to personalisms, attacks and hatred as a form of dialog.

Keep it clean, to the point, reason-based and logical and informative. Not emotional and intolerant.

Thanks.
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Version en espanol

Voy a llegar al grano:

1. Comentario racista, en contra de los homosexuales, las mujeres y usando lenguaje de violencia no sera tolerado ni permitido.

Ejemplo de lo que NO es permitido:

Los negros son diabolicos y eso es por que en Africa todos los lideres son diabolicos. Mientras que los europeos y los blancos son santos y puros.

Todos los PENEPES son patos. Sin excepcion---ese es el partido de la pateria en Puerto Rico.

Las mujeres son rameras y Melo Munoz tambien lo es.

Deberian los norteamericanos de tirarle una bomba atomica a Puerto Rico y asi acabar con la corrupcion de Rossello.

Permitido:

El PPD miente por que se pasan prometiendo tal cosa y no cumplen. El colonialismo no funciona ni funcionara.

etc. etc.

Lo que ofende y usted piensa que no tiene que ver con un punto especifico politico no lo incluya. Dejelo fuera del dialogo.

Gracias.

Comment

I support Suki in this post.

In addition don't attack the person that posted the ideas, but the ideas itself.

So be intelligent and mature when replying.

The whole world is reading these forums, so don't give Puerto Rico a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacionalista View Post
        I support Suki in this post.

In addition don't attack the person that posted the ideas, but the ideas itself.

So be intelligent and mature when replying.

The whole world is reading these forums, so don't give Puerto Rico a bad name.
        Agreed, sadly a certain member I'd rather not mention does not seem to agree with this...

Comment

yes i have run into that member and almost got sucked in, despite the fact i was warned about that member. oh well. live and learn. love the forum though and glad to be a member.

Comment

que muchos chismozos hay aqui....LOL

Grape-Ape: if you have a problem with with you can message me and we can solve our differences rather then come here and complain and "CHISMEAR" about other people.

You were warned about me?.........CHISMES!!!....I wasn't in this forum in 2009, I joined in MAY/2010 so Punkmaister and Nacionalista are talking about somebody else.....get a clue dude!!!......LOL

Comment

oh yeah and as a warning i was told that member has been banned a few times and keeps coming back with different names. oh well. no names given, anybody feelin heat that's on you. not directed at anybody in particular.

Comment

if a member has been banned a few times and comes with a different name shouldn't the ADMIN pick that up with the IP ADRESSE?

if that's true then it says a lot about the moderators and ADMIN in this forum and the security but then again nobody bothers to write in this dead forum only like 4 to 5 people.

you want to go from 5 people to only 3,,,,jajajaja....yeah that's a not a forum that's more like a private chat.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRavens View Post
                  if a member has been banned a few times and comes with a different name shouldn't the ADMIN pick that up with the IP ADRESSE?

if that's true then it says a lot about the moderators and ADMIN in this forum and the security but then again nobody bothers to write in this dead forum only like 4 to 5 people.

you want to go from 5 people to only 3,,,,jajajaja....yeah that's a not a forum that's more like a private chat.
                  They don't care if nobody posts, in fact I would not be surprised if they end up removing the board all together.

Comment

Statehood NOW!! Estadidad Ahora!!!

Rieguen la voz!!, Spread the Word!!
                    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...icana/dqcXmHX6

Comment

Working...
                    X