Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US troops, FBI, and other agency get ready to attack Vieques. Read on!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US troops, FBI, and other agency get ready to attack Vieques. Read on!!

As I was watching the Puerto Rican new they began to show the FBI, US troops, and
    other US agency about to move in. The demonstrators began to call the PR Government, and other groups in Vieques not to move and to get ready for the attack. One of the demonstrators said that they had there guns out ready to shoot, showing faces of anger only. He said, Like they wanted to kill us all. But the US troops pull back once they saw that they were talking to the PR Government. Like someone in the government told them to pull back.
    Later the PNP government said that they were only preacting which is a violation of the peace agreement. Wow, I couldnít believe that they were treating our people this way. The worst part is that the PNP new about this weeks ago but didnít say anything. Thousand could have been kill. The good news is the no groups in Vieques left there spot. Like if they were ready to die for there true country, Puerto Rico.

Well Mike,

I see not much changes with you here I find you again preaching of what you see on TV or what someone else tell you that happened.

US troops do no follow orders of the Puerto Rican government, you should know this, the PRPD and the PRNG does do not try to fool some one who might read your topic with this poorly founded information.

I as a Puerto Rican am glad that nothing came about this incident but when something does happen you are going to be the first to point your finger on to the wrong direction, it is your fault and the fault the leaders of any political party that has driven any person into this situation and by the way it is a dangerous situation none the less, but you would know nothing concening this because you are so into defending a country that is still a dream a dream that will lead so many to there death for those of you that will come to live and talk about it but will not be the ones to bleed for it.

You people dare call yourselfs Puerto Ricans you first talk about winning this problem by voting for it, then you call on for a Braveheart, then it is for Ganhdi now it is the people are willing to die for there true country Puerto Rico, Please speak with sense and dignity how can you support this ridiculous situation it would take a person like you a true "FANATIC" with no sense of reality.

You are right that many things have come from dreaming but how many have remained only dreams? have you ever come to think of this.

Remember this that if it reaches a physical conflict, do not blame the U.S. or its Navy or its armed forces blame people like yourself that do not care what is the cost and whom will have to pay has long as you get what you want with those who think like you that still in this modern day are less then 10% of any population.
    HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT IT MIKE,THE NAVY SAYS
      ITS THE JUSTICE DEPT. JOB TO GET PROTESTERS OUT,THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO IT UNTIL THE NAVY
      HOLDS THEIR PRACTICE THERE,THEY WILL EVENTUALLY,BUT THEY KNOW THEIR DAMNED IF THEY DO,AND THEIR DAMNED IF THEY DONT,I THINK
      ITS GREAT THEY LOST VIEQUES AND THEY KNOW IT.

Comment

I just knew it the when Mike write something the you were going to attack him again. I have family there and they told me it was true. Everything the Mike said was true. I donít think Mike is a fanatic. He just try to inform us all about what is happening over there. What is wrong with the? If there is a conflict it would be USA fault only.
        And they know this. It would show not only to our people but to the world that us forces have not change at all. Like El Boricu said, its the justice dep job to do it. My family there said the they are building radarís in the areas where they where support to return to the people.
        It shows to me the that US forces are not planning to give any land back which
        would be a big mistake. It look like the arm forces would do what they want
        with no respect to the people living there. Maybe someday they would make a
        movie of this call, HOW USA LOST PUERTO RICO, and it would become
        the best picture of the year.

Comment

David,

My boy, I must say that you should first try to learn to write and then you might be able to comment by writing on any topic.

I am not stating anything that is not true here I agree with Mike on certain things and disagree with him on other things, this is what democracy is all about. All I am saying here is that Mike always starts off with I was told, I saw it on T.V. or I read it some where.

I, just like every other person in P.R. should know that the media in the island is very bias and that gives a very poor sense of what is the truth. I do not say that you or anyone in particular are wrong for wanting P.R. to be independent, the navy out of Vieques, what I do say is that leading a mass of people into a very unsafe place or situcation is not the way that we need to fix this problem.

We have other ways of getting this done, for example courts, elections etc, get the point. How would you feel to find out that people were hurt due this. I know that I would feel bad. I do not question your reason or beliefs I question the reasons of certain political figures. I also question the way Mike accuses our, yes our, Navy of all wrong doings, before this problem, and let it be known that is was a terrible accident, who was helping these communities of Vieques, Cieba, Naguabo, Fajardo was it the same politicians or was it the Navy?

El Boricua,

You are very right it is the responsiblility of the Justice Department to remove these people from being on those lands ilegally, what ever may be their reasons it does not chage the fact that they are breaking the law. One thing that you are forgetting the navy has the authority to begin removing people from there. If the navy began the exercises with those people on the lands, which the will not, it would not put in question the Navy but it would put in question the political leaders that got these people there and I can only hope that they are held accountable equally to the highest degree. I say this because when everything is all said and done the only people that always get the shaft are the poor ones, and guess what we will still be here back and forth on what happened.

Mike,

Even though we have not been in accord with all that you and certain other people have stated in certain topic in this forum I would like to extend not only to you but to those who defend the rights and beliefs the way you all do. With this said my Puerto Rican brother I say good bye since it is my turn to deploy as the military member that I am and I will not be able to visit the site for a long time. May good guide us into a peaceful solution.
          HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

To Lenny and people like him.
            Lenny, Lenny, you said that I canít spell, I would say look at your writing to. I donít think the media is bias. I think you are the bias one. I have family there and friends the say they donít think so. I believe
            this is the only way. If we leave it to the courts, election, and etc then
            nothing would happen. PR has try the for more than 50 years or so. Now, you say you believe in a free PR but now I know you donít. How could you call the US Arm force our Arm forces. Is not ours.
            If we canít accuses the US force than we are not a free country. The US force is at fault and you know it. You are so proud of
            US force because you are in it but that does not give you the right to act like Cuba Castro. You care more about you Navy than PR.
            Shame on your self.

Comment

To Lenny and people like him.
              Lenny, Lenny, you said that I canít spell, I would say look at your writing to. I donít think the media is bias. I think you are the bias one. I have family there and friends the say they donít think so. I believe
              this is the only way. If we leave it to the courts, election, and etc then
              nothing would happen. PR has try the for more than 50 years or so. Now, you say you believe in a free PR but now I know you donít. How could you call the US Arm force our Arm forces. Is not ours.
              If we canít accuses the US force than we are not a free country. The US force is at fault and you know it. You are so proud of
              US force because you are in it but that does not give you the right to act like Cuba Castro. You care more about you Navy than PR.
              Shame on your self.

Comment

David,

You must be an idiot or just really stupid to have even made a comment like that. You have no idea what I know, do or even think. You do not even have a clue on what planet you have your feet on, regardless of what is the outcome of Puerto Rico in this coming election, the island is part of the U.S. like it or not. Got that idiot, Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. and therefore the Navy is also Puerto Rico's navy. My lord how did you get out of the zoo. I really do not know why I waste my time in replying to a little worm like you but hey nobody is perfect. one more advise kid, learn your grammar and learn your history because love it or hate it american history and puertorrican history will be together regardless if Puerto Rico gets the independence that you and many like you cry for so bad.

Oh, before I forget you say that Puerto Rico has tried for 50 years, what has it tried? the only thing that Puerto Rico has tried for 50 years is to become a common wealth or a state because for independence you have really never made anything but this racket due to a young mans death, it really takes a coward to use the name of a dead mans name to move foward his/her effort. enough with you!!!

Comment

To Lenny Vazquez and other the like to use bad words.
                  I am not surprise the you were going to use this kind of words again.
                  It just show to all our brothers the type of person you are. Your problem
                  is that you love your Navy more than Prico, true or not? Just answer the
                  simple question. If you donít answer the question your are more than a idiot.
                  Many in the PPD donít see the US Navy or Arm forces as ours like you say.
                  Now, if it would say, PR only navy or arm force than we could call it ours to
                  sadly we are not a country to have our own forces. The thing is that the
                  true hurts you and it hurts you so much. Love your country first before anything.
                  Also your grammar is not the good to begin with. How did you ever get to the
                  Navy. When I said that Prico has try for more than 50 years to remove the
                  arm forces from there, Vieques. So we try the and it didn't work but believe me this is going to work. You said you believe in a free PR but the way you talk you should join the PNP idiots like you!!!!!!!!

Comment

My dear boy David, this will be the last that last time that I can afford to waste on you, you are nothing more than a disturbed person with many dreams and to you regret none have been accomplished. My grammar is not the best in the world but one thing that I can say is that it allows it self to be read with out pain. Could you try to repeat wha you was really trying to say. It really comes to show that people like you will continue to be the ones not understanding when certain individual agree with some of the things that you believe in and that these same people will not be able to understand or agree with the other of your beliefs. I over estimated you by calling you an idiot, I would not be able to begin to explain what kind of person you really are. I can only pray and hope to God that if the dreams of people like you come true it is for the best of our island and its people. I do not say that Puerto Rico can not be its own country what I have said is that I really do not see it happening, so with this said not only should you learn to write you will also learn to read. Now my boy have a good life and go back to school, okay?

Comment

Oh, David I forgot to say that I bet you are one of the abusive cops of New York, another Puerto Rican screaming for independence for the United States. Now, one question for you you love your country so much that your a cop in another country, please do not eve try to preach to me, about love for ones country, you little hyporcrite. I would have more respect for you if you would have been a cop in Puerto Rico but New York I guess the pay check is the reason right? Than you dare to call anyone a sell out. hahah what a joke that you are.

Comment

Is true what Mike is saying. I live there but
                        I think I don't understand is why they are
                        not reporting the insults the US forces are saying to our brothers. They call us every bad word you could mention not to mention the S word when they come by to take pictures
                        I never new they could be so mean. I once supported statehood but now forget it. Now, I might vote for PPD or PIP.

Comment

I got more news for those in the state but
                          I will post in today or the next day.

Comment

I live in Vieques but left when I was small.
                            I came to live in Vieques after living in
                            US for more then 20years. This is what happen
                            to PRican the live in the states. They might read Spanish, speak it, understand it but when it come to write it is another story.
                            The education system in US don't want you to
                            remember how to write in Spanish any longer but
                            English only. If they could they wish they could take Spanish out of your system if they could. So you see, I am a product of what US want PR to be but I never really saw it this way until they began to attack Vieques like they doing now. Calling us bad names and Evan using the S word when ever
                            they come to take Picture. I and many of my
                            friends were followers of the PNP but no longer. Now we joining forces and voting for
                            the PIP. 100 years has finally show us how
                            US really is.

Comment

Sometimes becoming a state sounds good and all but you all forget one thing. More than 50% of our people keep saying no to statehood. Why? Could some one answer the one?

Comment

Working...
                              X