Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again the US Forces try to attack Vieques.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DID NOT REALIZE THAT LIVING IN THE UNITED
    STATES I SURRENDERED MY RIGHT TO VOICE MY
    OPINION ABOUT THE ISLAND IN WHICH I WAS BORN
    ON WHICH MY FAMILY LIVES,ON WHICH I OWN LAND
    SURRENDRING RIGHTS IS SOMETHING VENDEPATRIAS
    LIKE TO DO,NOT ME IF I SEE SOMETHING THAT IS
    WRONG THEN I WILL PROTEST WHETHER HERE OR IN
    PUERTO RICO,TO STAY SILENT IS THE WAY OF COWARDS,IN THE WORDS OF FREDRICK DOUGLAS WE
    MUST AGITATE,ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD FIND IT
    STRANGE THAT I LIVE HERE AND FEEL THAT WAY.
    I LIVE HERE IN PA. I BELIEVE IN THE INDEPENDENCE FOR PUERTO RICO AND I THINK
    THE THE U.S.NAVY SHOULD LEAVE AND I AM NOT
    ALONE YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED THERE ARE MANY
    OF US WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY,IF THE TERM
    VENDEPATRIA FITS,WELL THERE IS NOTHING I CAN
    DO,BUT DONT EXPECT SILENCE,NEVER THAT.
    BY THE WAY I TOO PLAN TO RETIRE TO MY
    "PARCELA" IN PUERTO RICO,WHICH WILL
    PROBABLY BE SOONER THAN YOU,AND IF I WERE TO
    DIE BEFORE THAT I ALSO OWN A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND I WILL GO TO THE BIG SLEEP THERE
    ANYWAY.

[This message has been edited by EL BORICUA (edited 23 April 2000).]

Comment

Originally posted by EL BORICUA:
      I DID NOT REALIZE THAT LIVING IN THE UNITED
      STATES I SURRENDERED MY RIGHT TO VOICE MY
      OPINION ABOUT THE ISLAND IN WHICH I WAS BORN
      ON WHICH MY FAMILY LIVES,ON WHICH I OWN LAND
      SURRENDRING RIGHTS IS SOMETHING VENDEPATRIAS
      LIKE TO DO,NOT ME IF I SEE SOMETHING THAT IS
      WRONG THEN I WILL PROTEST WHETHER HERE OR IN
      PUERTO RICO,TO STAY SILENT IS THE WAY OF COWARDS,IN THE WORDS OF FREDRICK DOUGLAS WE
      MUST AGITATE,ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD FIND IT
      STRANGE THAT I LIVE HERE AND FEEL THAT WAY.
      I LIVE HERE IN PA. I BELIEVE IN THE INDEPENDENCE FOR PUERTO RICO AND I THINK
      THE THE U.S.NAVY SHOULD LEAVE AND I AM NOT
      ALONE YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED THERE ARE MANY
      OF US WHO FEEL THE SAME WAY,IF THE TERM
      VENDEPATRIA FITS,WELL THERE IS NOTHING I CAN
      DO,BUT DONT EXPECT SILENCE,NEVER THAT.
      BY THE WAY I TOO PLAN TO RETIRE TO MY
      "PARCELA" IN PUERTO RICO,WHICH WILL
      PROBABLY BE SOONER THAN YOU,AND IF I WERE TO
      DIE BEFORE THAT I ALSO OWN A HOLE IN THE GROUND AND I WILL GO TO THE BIG SLEEP THERE
      ANYWAY.

[This message has been edited by EL BORICUA (edited 23 April 2000).]
      Boricua si hay cubanos y dominicanos aqui en la isla que tienen derecho a opinar sobre lo que pasa en nuestra Borinquen entonces los hermanos nuestros al otro lado del charco tambien tienen ese derecho.

Comment

To call the independentists bad names, i.e. morons and fools like the "vendepatria" CnstrGuy has done, shows that the statehooder does not understand the real issues in Vieques.
        The issues in question concern the laws of eminent domain versus the principles of moral rights. Now when the Navy started to use DU (depleted uranium) ordnance and permitted the nuclear submarines to enter into proximity to Vieques such that it violated International Laws concerning Nuclear dangers to peoples and their residences, then it was that the Navy lost all justification in using the laws of eminent domain. THE PRINCIPLES OF THE MORAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE cancel-out the claims of eminent domain.
        We know that the nortamerican governor Tugwell payed a pittance for that land in Vieques. He was the imperialist governor of Puerto Rico in those days. And any claims of eminent domain based on that purchase are completely ludicrous in the light of the MORAL PRINCIPLES OF THE PEOPLE OF VIEQUES!

Sr. EddieR
        E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin

Comment

To call the independentists bad names, i.e. morons and fools like the "vendepatria" CnstrGuy has done, shows that the statehooder does not understand the real issues in Vieques.
          The issues in question concern the laws of eminent domain versus the principles of moral rights. Now when the Navy started to use DU (depleted uranium) ordnance and permitted the nuclear submarines to enter into proximity to Vieques such that it violated International Laws concerning Nuclear dangers to peoples and their residences, then it was that the Navy lost all justification in using the laws of eminent domain. THE PRINCIPLES OF THE MORAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE cancel-out the claims of eminent domain.
          We know that the nortamerican governor Tugwell payed a pittance for that land in Vieques. He was the imperialist governor of Puerto Rico in those days. And any claims of eminent domain based on that purchase are completely ludicrous in the light of the MORAL PRINCIPLES OF THE PEOPLE OF VIEQUES!

Sr. EddieR

Comment

El Boricua and company,

I did not say that sometimes silence was the best response for you not to voice your opinions I used it to inform you that you are just as much a vende patria as anyother Puerto Rican is. Yes you may want PR independent and that is your thing just because others may see it in a different way does not mean that they are selling their country or what ever one may call PR. You have your reasons for being in the states and not in PR are you a vende patria what ever you do you could be doing it on the island but you do not you are in PA, right? Then who is selling who, that was my question. I have said it once and will say it again I am in the armed forces, and what is the problem? Does this make me and over 200 to 400 thousand other P.Rican less P.Ricans than you or any other one that thinks like you? I really doubt that but as I have said before that is and will be your opinion and others like you.
            My retirement date would surprise you how near it is for me and concerning a house and a cemetary lot I have one also, what is your point on this, I did not question your right of wanting Puerto Rico independent or a state or what ever I have stated that if you have land or business on the island I believe that you should express your feelings on any issue. Now I have also said that if you have nothing in Puerto Rico you have nothing to say concerning the status.
            HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PabloIV:
              >>Gente estoy cool con que todos esten Pro-Rubén y su asociación de descolonizadores, pero si van a hablar pro-Independencia hablen en
              Español si no los Estadistas se ponen con cosas.<<
              Si Senor don PabloIV. Se "ponen con cosas", el porque no pueden concebir que nosotros los Boricuas Independentistas somos bi-linguales. Tan cerado tienen las mentes, esos Estadistas que creen que son profesores de ortografia, y son sin credentiales y sin portfolios para hecharse tanta "coba" encima.
              Nosotros somos "COOL" y ellos estan "con cosas".
              AHAHAhahahaha; JEJEJEjejejeje!!!

Sr.EddieR

Comment

LENNY,
                THATS WHERE YOU WRONG IF I DIDNT OWN A
                ROCK IN PUERTO RICO I STILL WOULD HAVE
                A RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I FELT BECAUSE I
                WOULD STILL BE PUERTORICAN,TO ME ANYONE
                WHO IS PUERTORICAN EVEN IF THEY DO NOT
                OWN ANYTHING IN PUERTO RICO HAS A RIGHT
                TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINION,ITS THEIR
                HOMELAND,AND ONE NEVER LOSES THAT.

Comment

It is incredible that anyone, Lenny or others, would attempt to set requisites of ownership of private property as a condition for exercising one's freedom of speech.
                  Private property! FORGET ABOUT IT!
                  As to Lenny, who is in the U.S. navy, and who appears not to have any sense nor recognition of the self-evident truth of freedom or independence, let me recommend that the Swabby take note of the motto of the Navy Seals, who say that they will die if necessary for our right to freedom; and that means our right to freedom of speech too!
                  Take note also of the adage that states "Even though I don't agree with you, I will fight and die if necessary for your right to express your point of view freely". And that means the right of freedom of speech.
                  So in the light of this reality check, never..NEVER EVER say to the Boricuas that they don't have the right to speak freely.
                  In my opinion anyone who does this is one sick person who doesn't even have the basic sense or recognition of the self-evident truth of freedom that is intrinsic to each and every human being. If on the other hand, you are a sub-human, then the only thing I can recommend is that you get professional help. Get help!
                  One more thing, if you respond to this post try not to swear nor use any abusive language and/or drag yourself along the ground like a snake. It would make your response easier to understand without such "things" in the discussion.

Sr. EddieR

Comment

A sad day in Vasques 5am (5/4/200 AND a sad day for the Democratic system. PRican demonstrators are being Move out.
                    The PNP will never recover from this one.
                    The winners will be the PPD & PIP. I hope
                    this will move our people to vote for a free
                    country. Because this would never happen if it was a state or a free country.

Comment

El Boricua,

You have a point but as I have said you have your ways and I like may other have theirs. I may not agree with you on you views but to me that does not make you wrong nor less Puerto Rican as many of times you and your crew just like I have heard many of the statehooders question anyones patriotism. We all want a better Puerto Rico we just have different ways that we want to get there.

Eddier1,

You are very much a trip I set no prerequisite for status issue in Puerto Rico my ideas are just that my ideas. Has Boricua has said on many occasiones and I would go with him on this one to hell and back we live in a democracy and that is our right to express ourselves but just keep this in mind we are all responsible for what we say. See you and El Boricua believe that dominicans and cubans in Puerto Rico should not be able to vote on the status issue I believe that if they live there they should be able, but again that is you opinion, nothing wrong with your thoughts just that I do not agree with it. What ever may happen we will all remain Puerto Ricans thick and through. God bless us all.
                      HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lenny Vazquez:

Lenny said:

>>See you and El Boricua believe that dominicans and cubans in Puerto Rico should not be able to vote on the status issue I believe that if they live there they should be able, but again that is you opinion, nothing wrong with your thoughts just that I do not agree with it.<<

Wrong Lenny! You must be mistaking me for some other poster, because I have never posted my opinion in this forum concerning them. My first impression of the issue of their voter status was and still remains to this day that I wouldn't touch that issue with a ten foot pole. It is up to those who get payed to register voters in Puerto Rico to handle that issue.

EddieR

Comment

Working...
                        X