Tea Party Revival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea Party Revival

Just when I thought The Tea Party was on its way to extinction IT'S BACK!

I think if it continues to gain power it'll be detrimental to immigrants and Puerto Rico.

Statehooders on the island are gung-ho on having a plebiscite statehood yes or no. If yes wins, like it most likely will, they will then implement the Tennessee plan. Elect seven representatives and two senators and force themselves into Congress.

Sounds good, but they don't take the Tea Party into account. If Republicans win the House ( which they will ) and the Senate in November, Tennessee or no Tennessee plan they could be thrown out ass first from Congress. The Tea Party is rabid about the changes that are happening in America, with uncontrolled immigration, immigrants perceived that they are ripping off the system and refusing to learn English. When the Tea Partiers get hold of the GAO study on PR statehood which promises to give the island ten times more welfare, hell will break loose.

The PR statehooders will demand to be sat, with Jennifer Gonzales demanding two seats. They will be, asking for a bilingual state, parity in federal funds and requiring 7 reps and 2 senators, more power than ultra tea party States like Wyoming, The Dakotas, and many more.

Strange thing is that when I ask Puerto Ricans about the Tea Party, they say, " what's that!

Stay tuned this gets better,

Awesome post Clip!

Will stay tuned to this news. Personally, I don't think the TP will gain much traction outside of those few "whitey-tightie" states. Let's stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by TipoConSuerte View Post
      Awesome post Clip!

Will stay tuned to this news. Personally, I don't think the TP will gain much traction outside of those few "whitey-tightie" states. Let's stay tuned!
      You have a point Tipo but those whities are the ones who vote in mass in non presidential elections. If, which is not 100% certain, the GOP takes both houses of congress in November say good bye to immigration reform and any discussion of statehood, if there ever was any. They'll give Obama a run for his money and nothing will get done.

Come by city- data Puerto Rico forums where discussion is still alive and well but it's manager is a bit upset because discussions are getting serious. There are some gringos there who make the forum lively.

Comment

Working...
      X