A message to Puerto Ricans, about Dominicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message to Puerto Ricans, about Dominicans

1)Why do you all feel that Dominicans are destroying the island of Puerto Rico??? The Dominican Republic is a next door neighbor to Puerto Rico. If you beleive in the bible it says "Help thy neighbor".

2)It funny how you can sit here and talk about Dominicans, but yet almost every Puerto Rican neighborhood I have seen was either low class or poor, in fact if it was not for the United States, Puerto rico would be a third word country right now. The only reason why Puerto Rico is a little bit better off than the Dominican Republic is because the United States is helping them.

3) As for Dominicans not doing anything for society............that is a bunch of crap. My grand father is Dominican and he did alot for this country that helped Puerto Rico.If you know anything about the city of San Pedro De Macoris, you would know that this city has given the most major leaguers to the world of Baseball.

4) And as far as not liking Dominicans because your mother was a victim(God Bless) to their violence is not a reason to hate all Dominicans. I had a family member killed by Puerto Rican man in the South Bronx last year, but I don't hate all Puerto Ricans, in fact, I love Puerto Ricans.And if it is all about crime, then the United States should not let Puerto Ricans come to the mainland because Puerto Rican neighborhoods have a high crime rate(El Barrio, South Bronx etc.)

I am not trying to dis anybody, allz I'm saying is, y'all need to cut the animosity towards Dominicans out. And that is for real. Puerto Ricans don't mind running to the mainland or accepting help from the United States, but they don't want to give help to the Dominicans.LOL. That is real funny. If the United States had that attitude, where would Puerto Rico be today?????

P.S. This message is directed towards Prblanco, Josh1, and online. All I'm really trying to say is that all your dissin aint called for, we all have problems, look at us blacks we have alot of problems, and until somebody becomes perfect, don't talk down about other people . The United States is the only place/country in the world that can talk , and even they are not perfect, so please chill out and show a little love.

**PEACE**

[Edited by proudblackman on 2nd April 2001 at 19:45]

Dumb In A Can

To Proudblackman:

I must say that your view is correct... Honestly I believe that PR's are jealous of Dominicans in a sense that they have NATIONAL FUC@#ING PRIDE and that is something that intimidates. See, if we had that (only in stupid ass parades that dont mean sh#t) maybe this wouldnt be such an issue.

I was watching the game between Texas and Toronto and was disgusted to see only 4 or 5 PR flags. Yet I saw Dominican flags?! I have nothing but love for my Dominican partners in crime... most Dominicans are extremely hard working individuals! So dont get so pissed of by the Puerto Rican Spaniard wannabes... So stupid they dont know who their real enemy is...

Comment

Facts cannot be eliminated nor fable

ProudBlackman,

I feel you have not much interaction with the diverse Puertorricans. Puertorricans are not just located in run down neighberhoods. I figured you must be located in the New York area for which you attribute your experiences. Anyway Dominicans and Puertorricans do get along in many other cities of USA and even Puerto Rico. We have lots in common, history, language, foods and traditions, nonetheless there are specific differences. I personally love all my compatriotas latinoamericanos, but el que se casa para su casa. A Puerto Rican is a Puerto Rican a Dominican is a Dominican same is that there is Puerto Rico for a Reason and Quisqueya for a reason. My point here is very simple, but let me indulge more. I really believe that there is lots of love for our Dominican Brothers(some may say too much) If there is over 500,000 dominicans residing in the Island and even interjecting in our politics I say that is enormous love and tolerance. Remember this is an Island of only 100x35 miles and 3.5 million puertoricans(considered to be one of the most populated nation in the world). You have to agree and figure that most dominicans that reside in NY got there via Puerto Rico. I really think there is a lot of love here my brother do not you think so?
      You must also consider that Puertorricans are fighting amonst themself too, the area is so densely populated it just cannot be avoided, Human Nature kicks in.
      So you must have tolerance for their fustrations too (The Puerto Ricans). Remember we Puertorrican were the one who permitted the USA to stay here thus far, but remember you Dominicans refuse to let the USA establish the same. So in essence, we created this mess, thus we should also be entitled to enjoy the goodness too.

My point is that if you ever lived in a family member's house, you will find out that for the first days all is good and dandy, but after that, it is time to make a move. "El que se casa pa' su casa" "Tanto e'ta la gota lenando el vaso que se desporda"

Comment

Proudblackman,
        On my posting about dominicans I did not said that I hate all dominicans or that they are all the same. Yes my mother was killed by a dominican in front of my eyes, and I was also almost killed but I do not judge all dominicans by that crime that one of their people made against me. I have met some great people from the Dominican Republic and some of them happen to be good friends of mine. But I believe that something should be done about the way they are coming into the island of Puerto Rico. How wonderful can it be in D.R. when this people are risking their lives and their families lives to come in to our island. I have a question for you. Have you ever lived or been to Puerto Rico? You said that every puertorican neighborhood is poor and full of crime. I have seen many neighborhoods like that here in the states but usually they are mix with puertoricans, dominicans, blacks and etc. In our island is very different than here, and I believe we were refering to dominicans living in P.R. If you are going to talk about bad neighborhoods maybe you should start with Washington Heights. You also spoke about puertoricans coming to the states and comitting all types of crimes. When puertoricans come in to the states they come in here legally, of course that does not give anyone the right to commit a crime, but don't go saying that the mainland (like you refered to the states)should not allowed us to come in to their country. Remember we are part of the United States and if the U.S. wants us to be citizens is because it is very convinient to them to have us been part of their country. People seem to forget how many american companies there is in P.R. and it's good for the U.S. to have them there because the cost of living in P.R. is lower than here, so, salaries are also lower. We have the right to give our opinion about all these illegals coming into our island, not only dominicans, any other nationality. One more thing I want to add to your comments, I was born and raised in Puerto Rico and thanks to my tragedy I had to move, it was the advised I was given by the P.R. police. Now my plans are to move back with my beautiful people of Puerto Rico, which ever nationality they are, but I am afraid for my kids, I don't want them to go thru my experience. Also we puertoricans from the island welcome and treat everyone very well when they are in our island. I think we are very humble people. How can I hate dominicans when my own nephew and half brother are dominicans. I was not judging anyone, not even the person who committed the crime against my mother and I. Only God could judge a person and all I can do is forgive this person the same way our Lord forgives our sins. You said that we were wrong for expressing how we felt and that we were judging dominicans, but I think you did the same thing.

God Bless You!!!

Patricia Blanco

[Edited by prblanco on 3rd April 2001 at 20:55]

Comment

phidawg61

"PUERTORICANS" do not need to be jealous of dominicans or anyone from any other country. We are very humble people when it comes to openings our doors to anyone that comes to our island. We give anyone from any country a very warm welcomed. Don't you think that's what we've been doing with our dominicans brothers and sisters, that's why they are so desperate to come in to our island. Some of my dominicans friends had told me how much they love our island and our people. (I am speaking about our people back home in P.R.)

Since I came to the U.S. more than 20 years ago, I always felt that there was a lot of jealousy towards puertoricans, and I feel that is because we are citizens of the U.S., and we can come and go whenever we want to, and we have the same
          rights even thought we were born in Puerto Rico. A lot of us puertoricans really don't care for those rights. Not all of us puertoricans are not on welfare and any other type of gov't help, and again I am not judging anyone.

This country has changed me a lot, I am sorry if I ofended anyone but that was not my intention.

But to you Mr.phi-whatever you call yourself, your comments were totally all out of place. And remember if we hate them so much why they want to keep coming to our island.

One more thing your comment "my dominican partners in crime". I found that to be very offensive, especially after you lost a loved one to a crime. Before you want to voice your opinion, think of what your are going to say and don't make a fool out of yourself.

I want to ask you the same question I asked proudblackman. Have you ever lived or visited our island?

God Bless!!!

Comment

Hello Conciencia,

This is about your last posting. I just want to say to you,
            !MUY BIEN DICHO! I always enjoy reading your posting and always agree with most all the issues you write about.

Keep on writing in this forum, I know that many people like myself enjoy reading them.

QUE VIVA NUESTRA PATRIA, PUERTO RICO.......

Patricia Blanco

Comment

???

Partner in Crime:

Did you ever hear of something called slang? Thats like saying pana, my boy, my dawg...

Ay bendito!

Comment

prblanco:

I apologize if I offended you or your mother' memory in any way. Believe me, the last thing I wanted to do was that.

Comment

Hi PHISAWG61

Thank you so much for your apology. It takes someone very special to do something like that. That's why I always say we can not judge anyone only God can. I hope to hear from you in the near future. Take good care of yourself and may God always bless you.

My E-mail address is pattycakes1022@puertoricowow.com. Keep it just in case one day you need someone to chat with.

Best of luck!!!!

We all need to always be united no matter where we came from. The world is a beautiful place and we should all enjoy in unity.

Hasta luego,
                  Patty Blanco

Comment

Un mensaje para todos.

Primero para aquellos que confunden la gimnasia con la magnesia, lean: el que uan persona diga que un grupo en particular es esto o lo otro no indica lo que piensa la mayoria.
                    Tambien, es importante saber el por que existe cierta animosidad entre algunos sectores de la isla de Puerto Rico para con el pueblo Dominicano.Esta animosidad sectarea existe por que en los 80's y principio de los 90's en la zona metropolitana habia un nnumero de gangas narcotraficantes de origen Dominicano.La prensa como siempre hace le atribuia a dichas gangas cuanto crimen podia.(injustamente claro) Esto causo en ciertos sectores mucha ira y actitudes negativas. La realidad sinembargo es otra. El pueblo Puertorriqueno siempre a apoyado en un nivel muy personal a los inmigrantes Dominicanos. Mi madre y yo hemos personalmente dado alberge y ayuda a hermanos Dominicanos al igual que innumerables familias que hacen lo mismo.
                    Pero lo que si molesta es cuando alguien tiene la audacia de dudar de nuestro orgullo nacional y patriotismo. Caballero si hay gente patriota es el Boricua que a pesar de la influencia imperial americana hemos podido mantener nuestro idioma, tradiciones, y cultura.
                    En cuanto a los que juzgan a toda la Nacion Puertorriquena por lo que ve en los barrios de N.Y. solo digo una cosa ay bendito mijo educate y aprende que el que senala con un dedo tiene cuatro mas apuntando hacia el mismo.
                    Otro dato para los que no tienen conciencia sobre nuestra influencia en la cultura hispane en NY fuimos nosotros los Puertorriquenos los que le abrimos las puertas a los inmigrantes hispanos ala zona tri estatal en los anos 1849 cuando los primero Boricuas se radicaron en NY. De esta manera creando un lugar para los demas hermanos latinoamericanos en una zona que siempre fue tradicionalmente anglo.

Con mucho Respeto
                    Leonel
                    En la union esta la fuerza y en la educacion la victoria!

Comment

Well, you cant dis either, LOL!

Proudblackman, guess what, I am a "black" Puerto Rican who is also half Dominican. The main reason that Dominicans "hate" ( they all dont hate you guys) is because you come here( we are very densly populated, we need the room) and get jobs like any other person trying to make a good life( jobs are more scarce and so is room, many P.Ricans resent jobs being taken by someone else that wasnt or is not "theirs").

Then many of the Dominicans commit crime, which we dont need more of.( i am not saying you all do, it is just that we don't need more of that)PRicans came to the USA, and yes, we commit a lot of crimes there too, but we are American citizens and also they are just stupid people who ruin it for the rest of us, but it happens. The many Domincans want PR to be a state, im sorry, but WHO ARE YOU to say what a country that you are similar to, but you still are not "FROM" there, to decide our very difficult status issue that are residend only for Puerto Rico and the USA because we, as the majority, will have to face it every single day, and the Dominican Republic will not!

I don't hate no one, but PR is too populated, high unemployed, and high stakes and freedoms are at risk for anyone to start causing trouble and complaining why do you hate us. THINK! All Puerto Ricans are not in ghetto places in NYC, I lived in NYC for 13 years, and I lived in a great neigborhood. Yes the majority live in bad neighborhoods, but that is becuse racism, and when our grandparents and parents came to the USA, they were mostly not all, but mostly poor educated and income people and worked their ASSES off to try to be accepted and bring food to the table. Now with welfare on the lose, in both places because of both governments stupidness to solve better ways that most Puerto Ricans to live a good life. Still Puerto Ricans have the best parade in the country and the biggest also.

We are not going to be a third world country with the USA, look at the first 50 years( if u know enough of PR history) of Puerto Rico under USA rule, we were poorer than DR and illiterate, but thank God our great leader, Luis Munoz Marin had an IDEA to make us freer and wealthier with USA help, becuase it was either that or Pedro Albizu Campos would of tried to liberate us like he tried to do in 1950! We wont be poor if we were Independent, we would have a difficult time if we became independent tommorrow, but in 10 or so years it would be time. The USA control almost everything and freedom for us will mean better trading rights and better manufactoring and cival rights = A BETTER LIFE FOr ALL THOSE ON THE ISLAND! Those words that we would be a third world country without the USA is partly true if it was tommorrrow, but not totally tomorrow or ever, because we wont never let what happened to( im sorry but Im on a roll) THE DOMINCAN REPUBLIC, WE ARE ,MORE EDUCATED( STATISTIC, IM SORRY) AND HAVE A BETTER ADVANTAGE IN EVERYTHING!!!!!! ADIOS, PRICANS DONT HATE DOMINCANS, BUT WE WanT A CHANGE IN IMMIGRATION! CUZ WITHOUT US, YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GO TO THE USA OR LIVE THE GOOD LIFE IN PR! BUT LOOK AT MOST DOMINCANS NEIGBORHOODS IN PR, THEY ARE WORSER THAN THE PRICANS ONE IN THE USA, SO DON'T TALK! LOOK! AND THINK!

Comment

To: Conciencia,and the few others

First of all is not a fact that "we allowed the Americans to stay" you do not know the history if you said that, they stayed because they wanted to stay and even used force and murder to do just that. America needed PR as an strategic point to control and protect access to the zone. Also the majority of the governors if not all that ruled the Island inmediately after the American invasion were Americans and racist southerners, and the abuses that were perpetraded agains us were many.

Dominicans do not take our jobs away, we give our jobs to them. We are lazy as a people, we are spoiled rotten by the American hand me down, hell is better not to work than to work in PR, and yes I am here and from here so I know what I am saying here, if you do not work, you get housing, subsidize water, electricity, food stamps, free medical, the works, an illegal can not get those things, so they work their asses off, and work they do, they do not stay home when they are sick, they do not complaint, and they take jobs that the majority of Puerto Ricans won't because they are labor intensive work, Puerto Ricans- and I am one by the way, do not appreciate what they have, Dominicans come here, work, save their money, and help each other and soon they are living better than many of us, Why? because they work, and use their money wisely but above all they help each other they do not scam each other like the PR do, I tell you something, I am ashame of my people.

Dominicans and crimes, what a bull****, Puerto Ricans are in every corner like a bunch of bums, begging for money, drug ridden junkies "tecatos" the residentials are a disaster here, crime is an epidemic and who is the perpetrator, The Puertorican, not the Dominican, the majority, and the highest incidence of murderers are PR, I am ten times more concern of my own people than any Dominican that I see on the streets.

So before you spill out all this ignorance, beef up on the facts, PR this and PR that, PR is a waste basket, we are behind in spite of all the American help, we screw each other here, we steal from each other here, we scam each other and murder each other like flies, Drugs are consuming us here, and no is not the Dominicans, yeah they also committ crimes but as a whole we are the problem.

Comment

Re: Well, you cant dis either, LOL!

Proudblackman, I can tell you are an educated individual, I wanted to answer this post, but, I won't even try, just too much ignorance and missinformation, not worth the time, and the spelling and grammar, wow, you have to be a cryptologist. What you are reading here, most of it is emotional, not facts, imagine that, to hate a race just because one person committed a crime against you, if it was like that then I would have to hate my own race, I am PR, and my own have done me criminal wrong many times.

Originally posted by Hombre-cuidad
                          Proudblackman, guess what, I am a "black" Puerto Rican who is also half Dominican. The main reason that Dominicans "hate" ( they all dont hate you guys) is because you come here( we are very densly populated, we need the room) and get jobs like any other person trying to make a good life( jobs are more scarce and so is room, many P.Ricans resent jobs being taken by someone else that wasnt or is not "theirs").

Then many of the Dominicans commit crime, which we dont need more of.( i am not saying you all do, it is just that we don't need more of that)PRicans came to the USA, and yes, we commit a lot of crimes there too, but we are American citizens and also they are just stupid people who ruin it for the rest of us, but it happens. The many Domincans want PR to be a state, im sorry, but WHO ARE YOU to say what a country that you are similar to, but you still are not "FROM" there, to decide our very difficult status issue that are residend only for Puerto Rico and the USA because we, as the majority, will have to face it every single day, and the Dominican Republic will not!

I don't hate no one, but PR is too populated, high unemployed, and high stakes and freedoms are at risk for anyone to start causing trouble and complaining why do you hate us. THINK! All Puerto Ricans are not in ghetto places in NYC, I lived in NYC for 13 years, and I lived in a great neigborhood. Yes the majority live in bad neighborhoods, but that is becuse racism, and when our grandparents and parents came to the USA, they were mostly not all, but mostly poor educated and income people and worked their ASSES off to try to be accepted and bring food to the table. Now with welfare on the lose, in both places because of both governments stupidness to solve better ways that most Puerto Ricans to live a good life. Still Puerto Ricans have the best parade in the country and the biggest also.

We are not going to be a third world country with the USA, look at the first 50 years( if u know enough of PR history) of Puerto Rico under USA rule, we were poorer than DR and illiterate, but thank God our great leader, Luis Munoz Marin had an IDEA to make us freer and wealthier with USA help, becuase it was either that or Pedro Albizu Campos would of tried to liberate us like he tried to do in 1950! We wont be poor if we were Independent, we would have a difficult time if we became independent tommorrow, but in 10 or so years it would be time. The USA control almost everything and freedom for us will mean better trading rights and better manufactoring and cival rights = A BETTER LIFE FOr ALL THOSE ON THE ISLAND! Those words that we would be a third world country without the USA is partly true if it was tommorrrow, but not totally tomorrow or ever, because we wont never let what happened to( im sorry but Im on a roll) THE DOMINCAN REPUBLIC, WE ARE ,MORE EDUCATED( STATISTIC, IM SORRY) AND HAVE A BETTER ADVANTAGE IN EVERYTHING!!!!!! ADIOS, PRICANS DONT HATE DOMINCANS, BUT WE WanT A CHANGE IN IMMIGRATION! CUZ WITHOUT US, YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GO TO THE USA OR LIVE THE GOOD LIFE IN PR! BUT LOOK AT MOST DOMINCANS NEIGBORHOODS IN PR, THEY ARE WORSER THAN THE PRICANS ONE IN THE USA, SO DON'T TALK! LOOK! AND THINK!

Comment

Thor, get a life, lol lol!

Thor, I gave facts, about how Domincans are treated, and how Independece is good for Puerto Rico and our current situation. Ignorance, let me see you give facts, you did not. I gave facts of how the world was before and after Luis Munoz Marin and after and people who fought for our freedom, like Pedro Campos. You need to read this over if you can, because i guess you dont know anything about Puerto Rico if you think the facts I gave is not true. Emotions is any good part in a persuasive post, and I mixed facts and emotions equally! Proudblackman just came in here with ignorance and emotions about how his race is treated. It is my race too, both Puerto Rican and Domincan.I NEVER SAID I HATED THEM, I WROTE TWICE THAT I DONT HATE AND PUERTO RICANS SHOULDNT HATE DOMINCANS, YOU MUST BE ILLITERATE, THOR OR ONLY SKIMPED THROUGH IT!

Where do you get that Domincans commited a crime to me. I did not write that, someone else did. I wrote that it happens in PR and in NYC where I have lived. I also wrote that Puerto Ricans do it too. What I wrote are the fellings of Puerto Ricans in PR. Why wont you read it again and see that I wrote that Puerto Ricans shouldnt hate them. I dont care if you reply to any of my posts, because I know its going to be uneducated ignorance and miss information, which I gave the right info, and you probably going to be a statehooder who doesnt know about the current events in Puerto Rico. tHOR THAST IS WHY I SUPPORT INDEPENDECE, BECAUSE THEN WE WILL HAVE TO WORK AND NOT LAZY LIKE WE ARE, DOMINCANS DO TAKE JOBS, i KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT CUZ I SEE IT TOO.dOMICANS ARE HARD WORKERS AND WE NEED TO BE ALSO, AND ONE DAY WE WILL BE FORCED TO WORK HARD, AND THAT WONT HAPPEN WITH STATEHOOD OR HOW WE ARE NOW, NO? YES PRICANS ARE THE PROBLEM, BUT IT IS IN PR, WHEN A DOMINCICAN COME HER AND DO SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG, THAN THAT IS WRONG, LIKE I SAID WE DONT NEED more OF THAT!

YES I SEE PEOPLE BEGGING FOR MONEY, LIKE IN CAGUAS, THOSE ARE THE PRICANS WHO DONT WANT THE HAND DOWNS AND THEREFOR ARE THE BETTER AT HEART. WHAT ARE YOUR TRYING TO DO FOR PR TO MAKE IT CHANGE, WRITE ANY LETTER, SAY ANYTHING, NO, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL TALK IN THE COMPUTER BUT IN THE REAL WORD YOU KEEP QUIET TO THOSE WHO CAN CHANGE IT OR TRY! DRUGS ARE A PROBLEM IN PR, BUT LOOK AT THE STATISTICS, MARIJUANA HAS GONE DOWN DRAMATICALLY SINCE 1993, BUT COCAINE HAS INCREASED. WE ARE WHO WE ARE NOW, BECAUSE IF YOU WERE ALIVE BEFORE WE WERE A COMMONWELATH AND REMEMBERED HOW MUCH WE DID! WORK AND HOW LITTLE WE GOT AND HOW WE WERE TREATED WHEN WE CAME TO THE USA AND HOWM WE WERE TREATED BY THE POLICE IN PR. WE DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT ****, WE DONT AND THAT IS WHY WE SUPPORT COMMONWEALTH AND SELL DRUGS AND GET HAND-ME-DOWNS, TO MAKE MONEY AND TO GET IT! DOMINCANS WORK HARD, BUT SOME, NOT ALL, DO TERRIBLE THINGS AND WE ALREADY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THOSE THINGS AND WE DONT NEED MORE OF THAT!

I would like to see cold hearted facts from you Thor. I especially want you to read my post over nice and hard, because it seems you over looked the things i said that you also said about welfare and drugs and we shouldnt hate Domincans and we should not. Please dont get mad like I have in the beginning of my post, but I gave facts, you gave some, but I want more, and I want the truth! Adios!

Read the post i wrote after yours that said pr will never be independent on the second page!!!!!

[Edited by Hombre-cuidad on 15th April 2001 at 00:20]

Comment

Re: Thor, get a life, lol lol!

LOL, I started to read your thread, and then I realized that you are an Independentist, and I need it to go no further. Also when you write using caps, in case you did not know this, is bad cyber manners, caps annoy the crap out of people, I personally do not read anything that is written in caps. I am pro American, by the way, Puerto Rico will never be Independent, so don't waste your time.
                              You know you strike me as an angry fanatic, emotionally charge and unstable, when you write it appears as ranting, and incoherent, it takes away from your argument, relax, take a deep breath, and be at peace.

Originally posted by Hombre-cuidad
                              Thor, I gave facts, about how Domincans are treated, and how Independece is good for Puerto Rico and our current situation. Ignorance, let me see you give facts, you did not. I gave facts of how the world was before and after Luis Munoz Marin and after and people who fought for our freedom, like Pedro Campos. You need to read this over if you can, because i guess you dont know anything about Puerto Rico if you think the facts I gave is not true. Emotions is any good part in a persuasive post, and I mixed facts and emotions equally! Proudblackman just came in here with ignorance and emotions about how his race is treated. It is my race too, both Puerto Rican and Domincan.I NEVER SAID I HATED THEM, I WROTE TWICE THAT I DONT HATE AND PUERTO RICANS SHOULDNT HATE DOMINCANS, YOU MUST BE ILLITERATE, THOR OR ONLY SKIMPED THROUGH IT!

Where do you get that Domincans commited a crime to me. I did not write that, someone else did. I wrote that it happens in PR and in NYC where I have lived. I also wrote that Puerto Ricans do it too. What I wrote are the fellings of Puerto Ricans in PR. Why wont you read it again and see that I wrote that Puerto Ricans shouldnt hate them. I dont care if you reply to any of my posts, because I know its going to be uneducated ignorance and miss information, which I gave the right info, and you probably going to be a statehooder who doesnt know about the current events in Puerto Rico. tHOR THAST IS WHY I SUPPORT INDEPENDECE, BECAUSE THEN WE WILL HAVE TO WORK AND NOT LAZY LIKE WE ARE, DOMINCANS DO TAKE JOBS, i KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT CUZ I SEE IT TOO.dOMICANS ARE HARD WORKERS AND WE NEED TO BE ALSO, AND ONE DAY WE WILL BE FORCED TO WORK HARD, AND THAT WONT HAPPEN WITH STATEHOOD OR HOW WE ARE NOW, NO? YES PRICANS ARE THE PROBLEM, BUT IT IS IN PR, WHEN A DOMINCICAN COME HER AND DO SOMETHING THAT IS WRONG, THAN THAT IS WRONG, LIKE I SAID WE DONT NEED more OF THAT!

YES I SEE PEOPLE BEGGING FOR MONEY, LIKE IN CAGUAS, THOSE ARE THE PRICANS WHO DONT WANT THE HAND DOWNS AND THEREFOR ARE THE BETTER AT HEART. WHAT ARE YOUR TRYING TO DO FOR PR TO MAKE IT CHANGE, WRITE ANY LETTER, SAY ANYTHING, NO, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL TALK IN THE COMPUTER BUT IN THE REAL WORD YOU KEEP QUIET TO THOSE WHO CAN CHANGE IT OR TRY! DRUGS ARE A PROBLEM IN PR, BUT LOOK AT THE STATISTICS, MARIJUANA HAS GONE DOWN DRAMATICALLY SINCE 1993, BUT COCAINE HAS INCREASED. WE ARE WHO WE ARE NOW, BECAUSE IF YOU WERE ALIVE BEFORE WE WERE A COMMONWELATH AND REMEMBERED HOW MUCH WE DID! WORK AND HOW LITTLE WE GOT AND HOW WE WERE TREATED WHEN WE CAME TO THE USA AND HOWM WE WERE TREATED BY THE POLICE IN PR. WE DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT ****, WE DONT AND THAT IS WHY WE SUPPORT COMMONWEALTH AND SELL DRUGS AND GET HAND-ME-DOWNS, TO MAKE MONEY AND TO GET IT! DOMINCANS WORK HARD, BUT SOME, NOT ALL, DO TERRIBLE THINGS AND WE ALREADY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THOSE THINGS AND WE DONT NEED MORE OF THAT!

I would like to see cold hearted facts from you Thor. I especially want you to read my post over nice and hard, because it seems you over looked the things i said that you also said about welfare and drugs and we shouldnt hate Domincans and we should not. Please dont get mad like I have in the beginning of my post, but I gave facts, you gave some, but I want more, and I want the truth! Adios!

[Edited by Hombre-cuidad on 14th April 2001 at 23:43]

Comment

Working...
                              X