a_carleone is back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a_carleone is back!!

Well, he has been around for a while, but I never welcome him back.

Welcome back hermano!!! Even that you are not using the same name, but at least is good to know you are here.

Nacionalista,

Mira y cual es el nuevo nombre de A. Carleone? Y como has esta hermano que hace tanto que no podia entrar a Puerto Rico.com
    HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

Everyone loves figuring people out in this forum huh?

Let me take a wild guess....is A_Carleone the same as Anyel the statehooder?

Suki.

Comment

No, trust me, Anyel and a_carleone have many similarities, but I dont think a_carleone is Anyel, I have my sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Poncepr68
          Nacionalista,

Mira y cual es el nuevo nombre de A. Carleone? Y como has esta hermano que hace tanto que no podia entrar a Puerto Rico.com
          Si les doy el nombre daņo la sorpresa. Lean los post y notaran quien es.

El nunca fue suspendido de PR.com,asi que todavia el puede user su nombre, a_carleone.

Para recordarles porque el dejo de usar a_carleone y desaparecer por unos cuantos meses fue en protesta por la decision de la administracion de ofrecer y aceptar la nominacion de moderadores para Leticia y su servidor, Nacionalista.

Comment

a_carleone

I am happy to see that he is back. I never wanted him to leave since in all due respect, I never had anything against the man. We need some good interesting discussion, while maintaining the integrity of the forum.

Comment

Yo me imagino que si no le va como quiere...

El cobarde se larga denuevo...Once a ragbag always a ragbag. I figure if he is cornered again he will leave...all Statehooter are the same. lol

I guess we will find who he is...soon.

Comment

Well........

Well, my guess on the subject of, what new name is a_carleone using, is probably Another Rican. Still, I have not reviewed my sources yet. It may not be him, probably Michelle "Puertorra," or some other idiot estadista who has been coming onto the politics forum.

The suspects could be:

Anyel

Another Rican

MICHAELPUERTORRIQUENO

Talador

Endyimon

Xiac

Pick your person, you have a traitor amongst you. I only hope that Nacionalista comes forth and tell us the exact person, because it would be cruel to announce a_carleone's arrival and not tell us his new name.

Comment

Wow, it's getting exciting now,

Now we're down to playing guessing games.

Comment

Re: a_carleone

Originally posted by Leticia_g
                    I am happy to see that he is back.
                    Well, I couldnt feek more opposite on the subject, lol. I wish he never returned, but still, this forum has become boring lately. Especially with the censorship, or Nene787. I also find myself visiting this forum less and less, we need something that will both shock and amaze us. Lets hope it arrives soon enough.

Comment

Re: Re: a_carleone

Originally posted by Patria_y_LaPava
                      Originally posted by Leticia_g
                      I am happy to see that he is back.
                      Well, I couldnt feek more opposite on the subject, lol. I wish he never returned, but still, this forum has become boring lately. Especially with the censorship, or Nene787. I also find myself visiting this forum less and less, we need something that will both shock and amaze us. Lets hope it arrives soon enough.
                      What Censorship?

What about Nene787?

Are you talking about the vulgarities Nene787 posted and were edited?

Otherwise, please complain to the admin, I insist.

Comment

Let us see maybe a_carleone is Xiac? or Anyel or some generic statehooder?

Endymion is not him for sure. That person is a pro-independence person. I don't know a_carleone, why did he protest Leticia_g and Nacionalista's moderator nominations? Was he that rapidly to the right as not to see their human qualities?

No entiendo este chisme.

Suki.

Comment

STATEHOODER - INDEPENDENCE

Suki,

A. Carleone is a statehood supporter and Leticia_g. and Nacionalista is an independence supporter and that possibly why he was against their nominations.
                          HUMANS ARE RELUCTANT TO CHANGE, BUT CHANGE IS ONLY A PART OF EVOLUTION, ONE THAT WE NOR ANYONE ELSE CAN AVOID!

Comment

Re: Let us see maybe a_carleone is Xiac? or Anyel or some generic statehooder?

Originally posted by Suki
                            Endymion is not him for sure. That person is a pro-independence person. I don't know a_carleone, why did he protest Leticia_g and Nacionalista's moderator nominations? Was he that rapidly to the right as not to see their human qualities?

No entiendo este chisme.

Suki.
                            Suki, poncepr68 is correct about the main reason a_carleone left. here is a link to the message a_carleone posted for the admin complaining about Leticia and myself been moderators:

http://www.puertorico.com/forums/sho...?threadid=4691

Comment

ESTO ES LA CULPA DEL CUCO!

Nacionalista,

Hermano te digo que es el CUCO que tiene la culpa! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X