Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Saturday, 1/12/02, 12:00AM Est time, I will leave this forum as Patria_y_LaPava!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Saturday, 1/12/02, 12:00AM Est time, I will leave this forum as Patria_y_LaPava!!!

I guess this is it....or is it!?

I have been in this forum for nearly a year, actually 11 months, and seven days starting from my notorious name Hombre-cuidad. Nearly 2,000 posts, actually 1,947 to be exact, and I have enjoyed nearly every single post here. Actually, many, many months ago, what I write now, I was going to write. I once actually considered leaving the forum, but a sizzling post interrupted me and marked my stay, many months later I am finally leaving...something I should of done a long time ago....

I actually loved this forum, met a lot of great people, made a lot of adversaries, and had fun doing it. I learned and taught at the same time, struggled to be accepted in a much older group of people then myself. (About to turn 16 years old....what a surprise! Sorry Eddier1, I am not the 20 something Santero in Santo Domingo having sex with as much Dominican mistresses I can get my hands on in the morning as you so unusually lied to Suki privately.) I guess all this had gotten the best of me; I struggled to leave my personal life out of this, and keep the relevancy of the topics. I didn't care how old I was or how old were my opposition, I fought them with as much knowledge I have learned, in order to win my arguments which I truly believed in. I only told some of my true self to those I thought I trusted the most, and it always seeped out in little sentences through out the forum, unfortunately. I so ended up messing up every friendship I had in this forum, sadly.

I did not know people were so attached to me in this forum, that I actually hurt some people and completely surprised others. I never really meant to hurt anyone or sadden them. I always know that this Internet stuff is not really, it’s a forum for learning and education, and an occasional blasphemy against certain members, which is common in the Politics section. Except I failed to realize that my feelings weren't the same as others. I truly enjoyed the online friendships that sprouted out from here, and as all good things begin, they must end. I have made my peace with certain members, and for others I probably will never have the chance too. I don't know, what I really want to say, what I am feeling, I cannot put in words. I regret all the mishaps I have done, and certain things have gone too far, farther because certain members took it that far. Never the less, I will be the first to admit my faults, and take the blame for the current "atrocity" that took place in this forum. Thus, I have decided, that on Saturday, 1/12/02, 12:00AM Eastern Time, I will officially leave this forum as Patria_y_LaPava, never to return, atleast as this name.

Still, I have too much of a bad reputation here that will be hard to remove. I cannot, I will not stop my grand offensive against the estadistas, but towards my fellow Independentistas, I will try to ease off. I am a kid, yes, but I am not an idiot. As you all so ferociously told me time and time in again, I have a lot to learn, and that is true, but I have already learned things that took you twice my age to actually know. Oh, well, let me end this with some final notes.

Conciencia: We started out slow, ended up as brothers, then as adversaries, now as, somewhat, associates in the struggle for our island. You are an intelligent person, who wants the best for our island, you personally, I could relate, because you remind me of my uncle and as you said, I remind you as yourself. We share a lot in common and a lot of differences, that’s how things should be.

El_Jibaro: You haven't been online for weeks now, but I will still mention you anyway. You, I never truly liked as a person. You were always insensitive, cruel, un-Christian, and idiotic....but there is something about you that we all, in this forum, can't help miss. Your forceful and comedic ways of pushing peoples buttons while making them laugh about it. Your determination to believe in the mumbo-jumbo no matter what, is admirable, and is uniquely you!

Nacionalista: You I never truly understood, nor gotten to know better, still you were always a neutral character whose beliefs were unlike mines, but still your beliefs that you followed with heart. You are a good person who only wants what you think is best for the USA and PR, and that, I can admire and understand.

Leticia_g: You are a person who was never brought down by anyone in this forum, who kept her chin high up, and never looked back. You have faith in our independence movement, and your family, as well as our people and in yourself. You are person full of laughter and heart, and I am disappointed that our friendship had gone sour because of my ignorance. I am sorry, and god bless everyone in your household.

PRTaina: You always stood by me and always gave me words of comfort publicly and privately, your intelligence and your beliefs is what is unique about you and may you enjoy and beautiful life.

Lacoctel: You, I never truly gotten to know, but from what few words I have spoken to you, you always had intelligent and kind words to reply back. You are full of knowledge and love, and that is really what a good person needs.

Lorelei: You, as well, I have never known, but you are a person on a quest for knowledge and understanding about PR and that is how you start in the movement for the freedom for PR. I hope you seek what you find.

MinFaluMuhammad: You were always strict in your beliefs no matter what people here thought of them. I could identify with you in the fields of racism and acceptance, and you truly love this forum and the people in it. I hope you continue your journey for acceptance and equality and have a loving life and take care of yourself.

a_carleone: Nacionalista never did tell us what was your new screen name, but none the less, I hope you finally realize the truth about PR and estadismo.

Another Rican: You seem like an exact copy of El_Jibaro and like him, when an argument was hot, too hot for you, you just backed down and try to put some comedic offensive into it as if nothing serious took place. That is the hardcore personality of almost all estadistas...I hope one day you realize the truth as well, and do not take my words in offense but in sincerity.

MICHAELPUERTORRIQUENO: You, as well, is similar to Another Rican and use excuses to back down off of good arguments, and I give the same advice to you that I did to Another Rican.

Talador: Yet again, you carry the same trait as all estadistas, and I hope one day you actually learn the language of your colonizers you so humbly love, so you can realize the truth about them. Take care.

Eddier1: You are a man who is almost to his limit, lived a hard life, and stood by your beliefs over all obstacles and confrontation and that is extremely admirable. Except, open up your heart, especially those who are doing that to you and trying to do to you, because you might not live to have that chance again. Suki is trying to help you, and she loves you, give as you receive. Take care, and nothing personal between you and I, just good arguments on opposing ideas.

Raulgr: You are an interesting person. You so passionately seek the independence for PR, while limited in many stereotypes of what an independentista should be. I truly don't really believe in what you want for PR. Also, whether you like it or not, whether your a candidate or not for any Puerto Rican election, you should defend your platform and ideas as good because you are the creator of them and if you can't defend them, who will. I questioned you, only to fully understand what you seek, and what is the best for our island. No hard feelings, just trying, as you, to find the best for our island-colony. You might be in the movement to become a top player in our political game, or you might actually care for the poor and needy people of PR, whatever your motives, you must first fully understand and become part of the culture of Puerto Rico, the language of Puerto Rico, whether you like it or not, and a Boricua de pura cepa. You can do it, as so many foreigners have become, but if you don't try, no matter how hard it takes, your platform would be meaningless, and so will be your motives in the eyes of others. You may not be the candidate, but you are the grand daddy of Partido Puertorriqueño and you need to act like the parties name. Take care and best of luck if you choose the right path.

Anyel: You, as well, are a typical estadista. Open your eyes my friend, they are sewed shut!

yautiawoman2: If only things had gone better, if only if you could of remembered my name and who I was correctly, if only if you had not been to offensive, things might of gone a different route, but we can't change the past. I should of been more "diplomatic" as well, but was not. You are a smart and strong woman, stay that way, but please, be careful next time you want to criticize someone.

Suki: You were my friend once, but some how we both got too attached. That was a mistake. If only things been different. I guess what had happened was a "rude awakening." I already spoke my peace, and in a way I wanted to break away anyway, and it had to come to this to actually happen. Best of luck to you and god bless.

Nene787 (Guaili): You, I was somewhat disappointed, but not totally. You as well, were a good forum ally, and online friend, and things as well turned sour. You offered to help me many times, and I thank you for that. I hope you do well in whatever you can, and can reach back to your beloved Borinquen when you can one day, because you disserve too. I wish the best for you, and wish things might of been different, more trust worthy, but, again, we cannot change the past.

I guess that is it. Goodbye everyone, and good luck. Adios!

P.S
    Chogüi, Chogüi, Chogüi....Palo Palo Palo Paló Palito Paloé, é é é , Paló Palito Paloé....

Patria y la Pava

I told you once that the "truth will set you free". Telling the truth and being completely honest is necessary in order to live with a clean conscience.

I have re-read your private apology over and I see sincere contrition. I have gotten overly attached to you. And I failed to realize that distance is necessary in this medium.

I am going to take a hiatus. And so should you Patria. I forgive you. You have delivered a sincere apology and have matured. Don't leave. You have value as a person no matter you are only 16. This internet stuff should be for the extremely young and learning like yourself, or the old and wise with a lot to say and learn from...like Eddier and Yautia. The adults living life should limit themselves fairly well. Life is more important outside an electronic medium. Real human contact and relationships should be respected. Oh, I will heal from my attachments and my sincere feeling of love and caring for you Patria. And I know that feeling will return and we can be sincere friends again with a little effort on both our parts. I will give you a second chance. We all deserve a second chance. God Bless you and care for you and your family.

Suki.

Comment

You should not disappear but come back better than ever...

Wiser more mature, and with a sense of boundaries and parameters and add to that thirst for knowledge. The right of the young is to committ foolish and unthinking acts....learn from them and grow and become beautiful mature and moral adults. I think this post of yours says many good things about what you will become as an adult Patria.

And committ yourself to independentismo. Not because of me or Yautia or any other pro-independence person in this forum or because you don't like Jibaro or anything superficial like that. But because you sincerely believe in freedom for our island. And have faith in our ability as people to be the captain of our small but beautiful ship of Borinquen. Only you can make that commitment and you are still exploring the possibilities of religion and politics. Heavy duty things for adults to figure out much less kids. Experimentation is natural with these themes when we are young and in the transition of becoming adults. If I have made you suffer unduly Patria that was never my intent. I only want you to be happy and healthy. Regardless of anything else.

Suki.

Comment

Eurekaaaaaaa.......

Great!!!!!

Understanding, Patience and Love has prevailed again. Sometimes, well often shocking experiences, funnel our best qualities toward the right direction.

Patria, you have taken a positive major step on life. Respect and blessing goes to you brother. your next venue is following up, maintenance and closure on becoming a great human being.

I know you will not leave, instead you will retreat and reorganize to return with greater attributes you currently enjoy.

Take care bro, de corazon y abrazos.

En la union esta la fuerza. En la union rescataremos a Puerto Rico.

Suki,

Your heart is a treasure, our Creator's Love is manifested on you, since forgiveness is a great attribute.

Respectfully,
        Geronimo Estrada

Comment

Patria_y_LaPava

I more than accept your apology. You always knew how I felt about you, yes I was hurt, I can't deny that. I was raised in a very large family, where we learned to accept and respect each others differences. When I was a child and my brothers and I would fight, my dad would pull us aside and make us first pray to God and ask forgiveness then ask the other sibling to accept our apology, we then had to kiss and learn to get along with our differences. It was hard at first, believe me, at times I felt like punching my brothers out. lol I learn to control my temper and also to love my family unconditionally. That is why I can take anything but I can't take an insult to or from my family.

When you and I were conversing, I accepted you as a family, with flaws and all. I am not perfect therefore I don't expect perfection from anyone. I think that was why, I was hurt, because to me, you were a new family member.

I don't think you will leave the forum, for good. Only because you, just like me, have the love and the spirit of adventure. This gives you an extended family. We all need that at times. I know that I do, even with the large family that I have, I find myself drawn into this place called "home".

Like I told you once before, you have a lot of good potentials, use them soundly. As before, I am at your disposal if you need me.

Sincerely!

Comment

Originally posted by Patria_y_LaPava
            I guess this is it....or is it!?

I have been in this forum for nearly a year, actually 11 months, and seven days starting from my notorious name Hombre-cuidad. Nearly 2,000 posts, actually 1,947 to be exact, and I have enjoyed nearly every single post here. Actually, many, many months ago, what I write now, I was going to write. I once actually considered leaving the forum, but a sizzling post interrupted me and marked my stay, many months later I am finally leaving...something I should of done a long time ago....

I actually loved this forum, met a lot of great people, made a lot of adversaries, and had fun doing it. I learned and taught at the same time, struggled to be accepted in a much older group of people then myself. (About to turn 16 years old....what a surprise! Sorry Eddier1, I am not the 20 something Santero in Santo Domingo having sex with as much Dominican mistresses I can get my hands on in the morning as you so unusually lied to Suki privately.) I guess all this had gotten the best of me; I struggled to leave my personal life out of this, and keep the relevancy of the topics. I didn't care how old I was or how old were my opposition, I fought them with as much knowledge I have learned, in order to win my arguments which I truly believed in. I only told some of my true self to those I thought I trusted the most, and it always seeped out in little sentences through out the forum, unfortunately. I so ended up messing up every friendship I had in this forum, sadly.

I did not know people were so attached to me in this forum, that I actually hurt some people and completely surprised... Thus, I have decided, that on Saturday, 1/12/02, 12:00AM Eastern Time, I will officially leave this forum as Patria_y_LaPava, never to return, atleast as this name.

Lorelei: You, as well, I have never known, but you are a person on a quest for knowledge and understanding about PR and that is how you start in the movement for the freedom for PR. I hope you seek what you find.

i]
            Patria, I am surprised, almost shocked. I would never have guessed you were only 16. You are so intelligent, so passionate about your beliefs, so ready to fight for them in words, and oh yes you are a bit rash. But you're sixteen. So much more of a reason for everyone on this board to forgive.

Don't leave. Stay and learn and grow with the rest of us. I can only imagine the man you will be in 20 years when you have learned some more and grown and mellowed.

Comment

Solo tres palabras mi socio...

[i]Cogito ergo sum.
              -Descartes

Comment

Para Patria

Yo sospechaba que eras joven, porque muchas veces se podia distinguir por algunas frases que usabas..Pero no crei
                (si es verdad) que eras tan joven. Si es asi te exhorto a que estudies....porque eres inteligente. (Aunque politicamente estes equivocado ha ha ha Adios)

Comment

Causas y Azares

[i]Cuando Pedro salió a su ventana
                  no sabía, mi amor, no sabía,
                  que la luz de esa clara mañana
                  era luz de su ultimo día.
                  Y las causas lo fueron cercando
                  cotidianas, invisibles.
                  Y el azar se le iba enredando
                  poderoso, invencible.

Cuando Juan regresaba a su lecho
                  no sabía, oh, alma querida,
                  que en la noche lluviosa y sin techo
                  lo esperaba el amor de su vida.
                  Y las causas lo fueron cercando
                  cotidianas, invisibles.
                  Y el azar se le iba enredando
                  poderoso, invencible.

Cuando acabe este verso que canto
                  yo no sé, yo no sé, madre mía-
                  si me espera la paz o el espanto
                  si el ahora o si el todavía.
                  Pues las causas me andan cercando
                  cotidianas, invisibles.
                  Y el azar se me viene enredando
                  poderoso, invencible.

Comment

worried

Hey,

I do not know the specifics of what happened to you but please tell me Patria that this is not a "last call" for you. I have only correponded to you once or twice but admire your passion I was thinking you were older. Well email me if you want wolfdog73@hotmail.com

Comment

Patria_y_LaPava go bye bye....

Its time....

Suki: Best of luck to your and your entire family, may you enjoy a wonderful life dedicated to independentismo, socialismo, y equalidad and never to let anyone get in the way of that!

Conciencia: Thanks for your intresting words, my best of wishes to you as well. For some reason I still don't trust you, don't worry, and don't take it the wrong way. If you knew me, you would know that that is the way I am. iPara Independencia!

Leticia: Bless your heart, truely. I wish things had been different, but they were not. God bless you.

Lorelei: I wish I could, but I can't stay. You are a wonderful woman, keep on learning and keep on being wonderful!

MICHAELPUERTORRIQUENO: Surprises, surprises! I hope you have a great life and end up in a nice mental or elderly facility. God bless....

Nene787: I didn't blow your cover, everyone here knew who you were currently, you were too obvious....Anyway, have a wonderful life.

Talee: Thank you for your admiration and best of luck to you.

Well, goodbye everyone. Unlike what most of you speculate, no, I will not return, neither with this name or any other. It is more complicated you think....the events in this forum alone has not influenced my decision, and if you knew the whole story, which no one here knows, then you would understand.

I enjoyed debating with you people, and may you continue good debates afterwards.

The only way I would ever return would be to finish the dialogue Raulgr and I had many months ago, concerning his P.P. Then that will be it, until then, I'm gone....Adios.

Comment

¡Super Exclusivo!

Originally posted by Patria_y_LaPava
                        Nene787: I didn't blow your cover, everyone here knew who you were currently, you were too obvious....Anyway, have a wonderful life.

[i]Pues, ¿Qué digo yo? Es verdad. Yo soy NENE787~El de Rio Grande. Con orgullo, ese soy yo ¿Qué lo kenton mi gente?

Yeah, yo soy ese tipo que odian. Pero, está heavy la vaina. No me importa ni un chin, porque mi Dios me ama, y la jeva mia tiene un amor eterno, sincero, sagrado, y tierno para mi que ella alaba al Señor en el cielo. Alabamos juntos ese amor con todo el afecto y fervor de nuestros corazones. Bendita sea nuestro amor. Me pueden odiar si les da la pura gana, está to' chevere. ¿Ven? Porque nadie me quita la felicidad que tengo, que gozo todos los días junto a la mas adorada de mi vida. Mi linda flor. Y mi reino me perdona. Así que, hablen lo que hablen de mi las malas lenguas, pase lo que pase, hay solo un hombre que me puede juzgar. Así sea, Así sea, y así será. Bendita sea el nombre de Dios.

Pues, dejame decir lo que tengo que decir.

Leticia_g: I AM SORRY. I don't say that to ask for forgiveness. I say it because it is a deserved apology. I don't want anything in return. Only that you understand me. You don't have to forgive me, just have understanding. That's all. Neither I say that to justify my past actions, wether I was right or wrong. Just simple understanding. By the way, a little coqui told me, you asked for me and sent your regards. That really touched me. I hope you were able to recite what I provided you with for your father. I hope he is doing alot better now.

Nacionalista: I AM SORRY. I say to you the same words as I have to Leticia_g.

I apologize to anyone else who feels they may deserve an apology for whatever the reason. I won't be here for much longer anymore anyway, so you can feel happy that I will be gone as well soon too.

Eddier1: I guess I can speak english afterall. I actually improved my english writing since coming back and choosing to write in english. It is one of 5 languages I can communicate in

Suki: Well, of course you knew ja ja ja

Patria: Está to' hablao mi socio.

Yautia:

Conciencia: 4 members here swore on thier lives that I was you. Atleast they know now who I really am, and who you are. We share alot of the same ideals for Puerto Rico, and also values of respect and honor. If anything, it was always well taken to be compared with you. You're the only member here that I would have no complaint being compared to. Por todo lo alto broki, ¡Qué Viva Puerto Rico Libre!

Jibaro: Never was nothing personal. It's just a computer so don't have a heartattack. When the time counts, there will be no more arguments after that, but until then, oh yes, there is going to be heat in the kitchen. Guess what's for dinner??? "Anexionista Asao" ja ja ja

Guaili-Cayniabon is actually Taino for El Nene de Rio Grande. "Guaili" = Nene, or Sangre nueva, and "Cayniabon" = Rio Grande.

I just wanted to give the Anexionistas a little more "salsa" and open up the conciousness of the younger generation of Puerto Ricans here at PuertoRico.com. Educate them a little more on our culture, history, and heritage. So that they can have self-identiy and know who they are. There are alot of people who have the power to make a decision. We all do actually. But the power I am refering to, is called "the vote." Everyone is entitled to thier beliefs, and their decisions. I just want that those people who will be responsable for the future of our beloved Puerto Rico will make that decision, based on education, and the acknowledgement of knowing exactly what it is they'll be doing. Many people who have the power to determine the future of our Puerto Rico, have no knowledge of the afforementioned, and make their decisions based on what they listen to from the "Burguesia." I only want that those individuals make their decisions knowing exactly what it is that they are doing. If they choose to do so afterwords. Then I hope they're glad with thier decision, because they will have to live with it forever.

Well Patria, Vaya con Dios, cogelo suave, and always remember, Pa'lante-Pa'lante, ni un paso pa'atras, ni pa' recoger impulso. Hay que enfrentar la vida como venga. ¡No te rindas! The whole world is in front of you. You have youth. But always remember the world meets no one half way.

Atentamente,

Guaili a.k.a. NENE787~El Nene de Rio Grande

P.S. Patria, take this with you in yuor heart wherever life takes you, and always keep it raised as high as you can with all the pride and compasion and love you have in your heart.

[b]¡Hasta Siempre!

Nos vemos mi socio

Comment

Patria,
                          Good luck to you where ever you go. You know what is best for you.

Continue to go forward and strive hard. It will be well worth it.

Guaili,

I am glad you came forward and said who you were. I kind of sensed it but was thrown a little because of your Sudden English attainment. lol

I know many compared you to Conciencia in your writing and I agree it was more because of your desires and asperations for our Island.

As you know already, I always inquired about you. I hate losing a friend especially if I know I didn't do anything wrong and the person is a good person. We'll leave it at that.

I did learn the Brindis but unfortunately my dad and husband were in the hospital during the Christmas season. I wasn't able to do what I wanted. I am still planning on doing the reciting even if it isn't for Christmas. I don't think I am as good as my dad was. When he used to recite that poem, everyone would be silent. When my dad spoke, it command attention, he is a great person and from him, I learned to love our Island with the fervor that I do. From him, I got involved in politics, even though to this day, he gets angry at me for being involved. lol He is very machista, it isn't a female thing, politics is dirty, women belong home cooking, cleaning, etc. lol Well, I tell him I do it all and I love it all!

Take care,
                          Much love and respect!

Comment

Sorry for the delay Patria, just read the post.

Farewell my brother.

And welcome back.

Comment

Guys...

I'm relatively new to this board, but I just want to say that I am truly touched by the sense of community this thread exhibits.

For as little interaction I've had in the board, I have to say that I'm saddened to hear that you're leaving Patria. You've always seemed to be quite knowledgeable and by reading your posts as well as the other Independistas, I do have a greater respect for the party and it's supporters.

Thanks and best wishes!

Comment

Working...
                              X