Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8% is a big problem for them.

Can't imagine how much power 2.8% have.

Well, according to the latest statehooters that number is very bad for the statehood.

Why they are so scare of a small 2.8%?

Because they have to blame someone for Puerto Rico not being part of the union to cover the defeat to the statehooters definition.

If PR wanted to be state, 2.8% will not stop that process, not even 5%.

Seems to me that the DOGS ARE BARKING TO THE WRONG TREE.

EDITION NOTES:

Oops, I mean Imagine not Imaging.

[Edited by Nacionalista on 27th March 2002 at 20:33]

Nacionalista, your hanging around with the DIALECTIC crowd has crimped

[i]your LOGIC-circuit...

Our Problem is not the "
    2.8%" crowd, but the 50.3% STATUS QUO crowd and the corrupt PPD politicians who keep them fat-dumb-happy.
    The silly-Sila governor is actually not a real member of the STATUS QUO crowd, but an undercover member of the Marxist group within the "
    2.8%" crowd, but that is another matter altogether.
    As long as those corrupt PPD politicians (they outcorrupt corrupt PNP members) keep the issue from ever coming to a head between Statehood and independence[b], Puerto Rico will remain in the TWILIGHT ZONE forever.

Comment

I know that Manny. But I see more emphasis put on the Independentistas than the others.

So, that gives me the impression that there is a concern about the 2.8%.

Comment

"El Jibaro's "Bull %@*&

quote:
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        The silly-Sila governor is actually not a real member of the STATUS QUO crowd, but an undercover member of the Marxist group within "2.8" crowd..."

How interesting, so we independentistas are keeping the status quo? WOW so you should worry about independentistas!
        What you wrote haves no logic to it. You are not worried
        about the PIP but Juan Mari Bras( another independentista marxist)is giving Sila orders, threfore you should worry about us. Juan Mari Bras is part of the "2.8". "El Jibaro" really lacks critical thinking skills
        and logic, oh I forgot he does not beleive in logic.

Comment

SANANO's should mind their own conversations, but as they are, they are ENTROMETIDO's

Originally posted by Nacionalista
          I know that Manny. But I see more emphasis put on the Independentistas than the others.

So, that gives me the impression that there is a concern about the 2.8%.
          [i]Nacionalista, my emphasis on the 2.5 plus 0.3 percent crowd is to put the independentista movement in its proper scale: microscopic .

The Marxist "
          independentista" guys here rattle their sabers when they know that not even 3,000 of them are willing to bear arms to achieve independence, and those that are willing have total disregard for the will of 97% of Puerto Ricans who hate political violence while they do their filthy deeds in total darkness.

-------------------------
          PS: to the idiotic ENTROMETIDO punk whose name rimes with sanano:

Add 50% STATUS QUO Permanent Union drones to the 47% STATEHOOD pioneers and that, my dear mathematically challenged buffoon , is 97% of all Puerto Ricans .[b]

But then again, what can a DIALECTICAL genius like you know about mathematics ...

[Edited by El_Jibaro on 26th March 2002 at 22:22]

Comment

YOU ARE CALLOW

50+4= 54% where did you get 97%? You should visit a mental institution. You lack to perceive things that are analytic.

Comment

jajaja....

Originally posted by Camano

50+4= 54% where did you get 97%? You should visit a mental institution. You lack to perceive things that are analytic.
              jajaja I just couldn't let this go by. I'm sorry. Camaño, El_Jibaro said 50% + 47%, not 4%. Thus, 50% + 47% = 97%. He was right in his calculations, but that doesn't mean that I believe and follow what he writes. I just wanted to point out a mistake on your part. He has a lot. Take care.

Comment

Either Ecua... or "El Jibaro"

The amount of the followers of the Commonwealth and independence, Oh boy Ecua... forget it.

Comment

Re: Either Ecua... or

The amount of the followers of the Commonwealth and independence, Oh boy Ecua... forget it.
                  ummmm, okkkkk....LMAO!!!

It's not my fault you can't do simple Mathematics. I just pointed out a mistake you did, no harm in that, Sanano! (Wan't to call me Ecua,? you will be called Sanano.) Take care

Comment

Melon Lacks Critical Thinking

You seem to lack sarcasm Ecuajey. I have noticed that "El Jibaro" seems to have more critical thinking and good
                    sarcasm. I understand it takes time, we all go thru it.

"El jibaro" accused Sila of being a Marxist which means she is an independentista so I included her and her followers with the 4% that is 54% not 97% which "El Jibaro"
                    claims to be in favor of the United States. Take care
                    Ecuajey.

Comment

Saludos Nacionalista: ¿Quién es el verdadero enemigo de la estadidad?

Originally posted by Nacionalista
                      Can't imagine how much power 2.8% have.

Well, according to the latest statehooters that number is very bad for the statehood.

Why they are so scare of a small 2.8%?

Because they have to blame someone for Puerto Rico not being part of the union to cover the defeat to the statehooters definition.

If PR wanted to be state, 2.8% will not stop that process, not even 5%.

Seems to me that the DOGS ARE BARKING TO THE WRONG TREE.

EDITION NOTES:

Oops, I mean Imagine not Imaging.

[i]El enemigo #1 de la estadidad no es el 5% independentista, nunca lo ha sido. El enemigo #1 de la estadidad es el Congreso de EEUU quienes se han rehusado a darla por mas de un siglo, aun teniendo el supuesto apoyo mayoritario de la isla

¿No sería Puerto Rico un estado ya si el Congreso lo hubiese deseado? Si no dieron la estadidad durante la guerra fría, cuando Hawai'i y Alaska fueron admitidos para poder contener el avance Sovietico y Cuba tenía misiles nucleares apuntando a Florida, ¿Por qué darla ahora?

"Déjeme reir, para no llorar" dice la vieja canción de Rubén Blades. Y esto es lo que hacen los estadistas. Se burlan de los independentistas, pues les es conveniente, pero por dentro no soportan el dolor de ser rechazados por sus supuestos benefactores ja ja ja ja ja

¿Quién tiene menos? ¿Él que tiene poco? ¿O él que tiene mucho y no puede hacer nada con ello? ¿Cuál es el apoyo del Congreso a la anexión? ja ja ja ja ja

Mientras tanto...
                      "Lo único que separa a los Boricuas PITIYANKIS de la estadidad, es un pasaje de avión".
                      Congress has
                      NEVER supported statehood for Puerto Rico and it is a pretty safe bet to say that after a CENTURY, they have no intention to do so In other words, had they had any interest in Puerto Rico being a state, it would have happened already, but guess what, not only they have NOT granted statehood, they have not even ALLOWED the question to come up in congress.

THEY HAVE NOT EVEN ALLOWED ANEXIONISTAS TO ASK FOR STATEHOOD!!!
                      Name ONE Congressman on record saying that they support statehood. Where is it? OH! Forgot!, It does'nt exist

Porciento de independentistas: 5%

Porciento de Congresistas que apoyan la estadidad:
                      0%

Porciento de anexionistas desilusionados:
                      100%

Nos vemos en la Isla Nena... Guaili

[Edited by Guaili-Cayniabon on 28th March 2002 at 06:14]

Comment

Camaño, critical thinking is something that you yet have a grasp on, if ever you will

You seem to lack sarcasm Ecuajey. I have noticed that "El Jibaro" seems to have more critical thinking and good
                        sarcasm. I understand it takes time, we all go thru it.

"El jibaro" accused Sila of being a Marxist which means she is an independentista so I included her and her followers with the 4% that is 54% not 97% which "El Jibaro"
                        claims to be in favor of the United States.
                        El_Jibaro added the statehooders and the populares and got 97%. Populares support PR being apart of the USA, so do estadistas. That is what he was doing. You just did something else and then act as if he did something wrong. You added different numbers for people of different political "faith." Admit to your mistakes....

Oh, by the way, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I was serious; you do have serious problems with Math. I can see you are going through a tough time in....every subject imaginable. You remind me of a former member here, what was his name...Michael_Corderro or whatever. Jajaja Take care.

Comment

Working...
                        X