Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Peace" Protesters once more tarnish Puerto Rican REPUTATION...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Peace" Protesters once more tarnish Puerto Rican REPUTATION...

[i]PUERTO RICO MOB ATTACKS MARINES

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) - A mob armed with bats and pipes attacked 10 U.S. Navy Marines, leaving one with a cranial fracture and others with injuries from broken bones to minor scrapes, authorities said Tuesday.

Eight were released from the hospital Tuesday following a brawl that erupted Monday night outside the Hard Rock Cafe in San Juan, capital of this U.S. Caribbean territory. Two were held for observation, said Lt. Corey Barker, a Navy spokesman.

The Marines - more than 60 wearing civilian clothes at the time of the attack - had just finished work as a security detachment for contested military exercises on the outlying island of Vieques.

Two Marines were arguing between themselves outside the cafe at about 11 p.m. when a mob armed with lead pipes and bats started beating them, Barker said. It was unclear what the fight was over.

Eight other Marines came to their friends' defense, and the brawl developed into a large street fight involving more than two dozen people, the Navy and police said.

The attackers fled when police were called. There were no arrests.

The Marines, stationed in Tidewater, Va., are expected to return to their duties on the mainland this week. They had arrived at the cafe in white civilian buses.

Anti-military sentiment in this U.S. territory flared after an off-target bomb killed a civilian guard in 1999 on Vieques.

Protesters regularly break into the bombing range to delay exercises. The Navy says that during the latest round of maneuvers, which ended last week, protesters threw rocks and other objects at military personnel. The protesters say their demonstrations are peaceful.

http://webcenter.newssearch.netscape...2372_aolns.src

1 Jesus and his disciples arrived on the other side of Lake Galilee, in the territory of Gerasa. 2 As soon as Jesus got out of the boat, he was met by a man who came out of the burial caves there. This man had an evil spirit in him 3 and lived among the tombs. Nobody could keep him tied with chains any more; 4 many times his feet and his hands had been tied, but every time he broke the chains and smashed the irons on his feet. He was too strong for anyone to control him. 5 Day and night he wandered among the tombs and through the hills, screaming and cutting himself with stones. 6 He was some distance away when he saw Jesus; so he ran, fell on his knees before him, 7 and screamed in a loud voice, "Jesus, Son of the Most High God! What do you want with me? For God's sake, I beg you, don't punish me!" (8 He said this because Jesus was saying, "Evil spirit, come out of this man!") 9 So Jesus asked him, "What is your name!"

The man answered, "My name is 'Mob'---there are so many of us!" 10 And he kept begging Jesus not to send the evil spirits out of that region.

11 There was a large herd of pigs near by, feeding on a hillside. 12 So the spirits begged Jesus, "Send us to the pigs, and let us go into them." 13 He let them go, and the evil spirits went out of the man and entered the pigs. The whole herd---about two thousand pigs in all---rushed down the side of the cliff into the lake and was drowned.

Mark 5:1-13
    [b]

Poor Jarheads!

They should have known that when they forcefully ocupy
    other peoples land there are going to be repercussions.
    Anyway how do we know that they werent messing around
    and acting stupid and got beat up for that!
    They should stay and eat and drink in the safety of Rosey
    Roads!

Comment

What really happened that day....

http://www.puertorico.com/forums/sho...?threadid=9312

Comment

Voy pa' Tidewater a ver los chichones.

Tal vez me lleve un bate para bajar los chichones a batazos.

El baja chichones =

Comment

Look what happened to the Marines at the strip club....

Comment

[i]Decenas de heridos fueron el resultado de un "pase" para visitar San Juan luego de las maniobras en Vieques a un grupo de "marinos" americanos. Luego de sacar a dos que estaban peleando entre sí, los bouncers de el antro donde se encontraban se tuvieron que defendr de un grupo grande que se encontraba fuera del negocio. Incluyeron a paisanos y vecinos en la trifulca. Obviamente no sabían que estaban en Puerta de Tierra, que por decadas padeció de estas escenas y donde saben defenderse de estos grupos. De igual forma en en la época de Vietnam cuando en Vieques había maniobras militares continuas (por más de diez años durante todo el año) [b]cuando los marines "bajaban al pueblo" lo que ustedes vieron en la TV era común y corriente.

Supongo que Ñoña Myriam debe estar orgullosa de "sus muchachos". No solo son las bombas lo que han envenenado a los Viequenses, muchos actos como los que se filmaron por las noticias de tipos vomitando y orinandose en la calle y con su clásica actitud de ordenarle a las cámaras y hasta la propia policía, se vivían en Vieques ordinariamente.
            Ahí está solo una prueba de lo que pasa corrientemente con esos arrogantes.

Que se jodan!!!

Comment

[i]HAY QUE VOLVER A PONER LOS "OFF LIMITS" EN SAN JUAN

MARINOS INOCENTES??? ELLOS SABEN LO QUE HACEN, ACASO NO OBEDECEN ORDENES EN ROOSEVELT ROADS???

ACASO ELLOS NO ARRESTAN A LOS DESOBEDIENTES EN VIEQUES,
              Y TIRAN GASES Y BALAS DE GOMA???

"PUES SABEN LO QUE HACEN"

ESA GENTE HAN SIDO ASI SIEMPRE, EN EL 1950 LOS PUERTORRIQUEÑOS ANDABAN CON SEVILLANAS EN LOS BOLSILLOS PARA CUANDO VIERAN A LOS MARINOS POR ALLI EN SANTURCE
              (TRASTALLERES)[b], PORQUE FORMABAN UNAS CLASES DE TRIFULCAS VIOLENTAS!!!

Comment

Working...
              X