Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Puerto Rican in Hell!!!

A Puerto Rican in Hell !

A man from Puerto Rico dies and goes to hell. When he gets there, the devil comes over to welcome him. The Devil then says: -"Sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable down here."

The man says, -"No problem, I'm from Puerto Rico."

So the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to104F(40C), and the humidity up to 80%. He then goes back to the Puerto Rican to see how he's doing. To the devil's surprise, the man is doing just fine.

-"No problem...just like San Juan in June," the man says.

So the devil goes back over to the thermostat, and turns the temperature up to 150F(51C), and the humidity up to 90%.

He then goes back over to see how the Puerto Rican is doing. The man is sweating a little, but overall looks comfortable.

"No problem. Just like in El Condado in July," the man says.

So now the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to 200F(79C), and the humidity up to 100%.

When he goes back to see how the man is doing, the man is sweating profusely, and has taken his shirt off; otherwise, he seems OK.
    He says,-"No problem. Just like Ponce in August."

Now the devil is really perplexed. So he goes back to the thermostat, and turns the thermostat, and turns the temperature to MINUS 150F(-51C).

Instantly, hell freezes, the whole place becomes an icy, barren, frozen, deathly cold wasteland. When he goes back now to see how the Puerto Rican is doing, and the devil is shocked to discover the man jumping up and down cheering in obvious delight. The devil immediately asks the man what's going on. To which the Puerto Rican replies joyfully: -

"PUERTO RICO IS A STATE... PUERTO RICO IS A STATE!!!

NOTE: This story is in English because that is the only language spoken in hell!

LMAO!!!!

This is soooo funny! Did you make this up yourself?

When jokes are intelligent, I love them, but when they also brings out the truth, they are even better!

Comment

LOL !!!

Thanks TatoBrujo, I needed that.

I had been a target latelly and I really needed a break.

Good job and please, don't stop.

Comment

Tatobrujo

Me dio mucha gracia ese cuentito...lol.

Suki

Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Re. Rantin Nazi Propaganda and the children

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TatoBrujo
          [B]A Puerto Rican in Hell !

A man from Puerto Rico dies and goes to hell. When he gets there, the devil comes over to welcome him. The Devil then says: -"Sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable down here."

The man says, -"No problem, I'm from Puerto Rico."

So the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to104F(40C), and the humidity up to 80%. He then goes back to the Puerto Rican to see how he's doing. To the devil's surprise, the man is doing just fine.

-"No problem...just like San Juan in June," the man says.

So the devil goes back over to the thermostat, and turns the temperature up to 150F(51C), and the humidity up to 90%.

He then goes back over to see how the Puerto Rican is doing. The man is sweating a little, but overall looks comfortable.

"No problem. Just like in El Condado in July," the man says.

So now the devil goes over to the thermostat, turns the temperature up to 200F(79C), and the humidity up to 100%.

When he goes back to see how the man is doing, the man is sweating profusely, and has taken his shirt off; otherwise, he seems OK.
          He says,-"No problem. Just like Ponce in August."

Now the devil is really perplexed. So he goes back to the thermostat, and turns the thermostat, and turns the temperature to MINUS 150F(-51C).

Instantly, hell freezes, the whole place becomes an icy, barren, frozen, deathly cold wasteland. When he goes back now to see how the Puerto Rican is doing, and the devil is shocked to discover the man jumping up and down cheering in obvious delight. The devil immediately asks the man what's going on. To which the Puerto Rican replies joyfully: -

"PUERTO RICO IS A STATE... PUERTO RICO IS A STATE!!!

NOTE: This story is in English because that is the only language spoken in hell!

That was so funny me cai de c**** riendome!

Are you sure yo aint no gringo cura from OKC
          that is always trying to impress me because
          he wants to become a Saint!

Or man, you may be...One of those fathers from Hispanic Prison Ministerios, you know the Nazi German ones that
          keep a very tight agenda, start on time, finish on time, and loves to eat at the "Black eyed Pea" or is it... is it, by any chance a sister from the
          Jungles of the Amazona sahying some Lefty
          Nunn's jokes!

Are you sure u are not the artis that did
          that painting of a Jamaican Jesus that
          I saw in somebody's Sala?

You are not from that fan club of that
          priest that died in Guatemala, the one
          who faced the death squads and they had
          to kill him in his room, behind his church,
          you know, the fan club that formed "Women for
          Guatemala" to fight the Ollie North Death Squads
          in Guatemala, El Salvador and Nicaragua, way back
          when (you know the Cowboys, etc.)or may be u are one of those priest from
          st. vincent de paul!

But, nah... u sound like somebody
          from OK City, maybe it is one of the cops
          learning "La Casada Infiel" so they can watch
          all the commercials on the only spanish channel
          on Basic Spanish Language Cable in OKC when they
          are on their days off and they gonna visit from
          "piruja/bruja" because they got all those nakkked
          women (on Univision from Miami, Fla.who, by the
          guey, the kkk issure are from the "white slave trade" the Mexicans have from OKC to Univision (in Miami) and then on to
          AZTECA TV (to make commercials in Spanish to beam
          to those nice KKK Boys in the Vice Squad in OKC).

Sincerely,

La Yautiawoman2@La Amazona.com

[Edited by Nacionalista on 31st July 2002 at 17:42]

Comment

Working...
          X