Honeymoon in PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeymoon in PR

My fiance and I will be honeymooning in PR in July 2005. We plan on staying in San Juan to check out museums, restaurants, bars, and beaches. What is there to do outside of San Juan? We also want to visit Adjuntas, where David's (Rivera) family is from. How do we get there from San Juan?

Felicitaciones

Happy honeymoon-

First, if you have not yet done so, get a good PUERTO RICO MAP at Barnes and Noble; you definitely need one for Puerto Rico driving.

To get to Adjuntas, which is just south of the Angeles section of Utuado; from the San Juan area you take Route 2 to the 22 expressway; in the Arecibo area you will see signs for Route 10 South which cuts through Adjuntas. From there you have to ask the family how to get where you are going. The drive from San Juan to Adjuntas is about 1 1/2 hours.

Close to twenty years ago I honeymooned in Puerto Rico with my wife; I was a nice honeymoon but the one mistake we made was not enough planning; Try to plan out about 3/4 of your time; This planning is necessary because, unless you have lived there, you will not know where to go.

Check out some of the links on this website and NYBORICUA.COM.

Successful marriage and congratulations.

Comment

I have not yet been to Puerto Rico (I'm leaving in 18 days for a semester), but I have been told countless times to go to Culebra, it's a tiny island with amazing beaches. Good luck!
      Jen

Comment

Working...
      X