entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• entertainment

Does anyone know of a website I can visit to get information on times, prices and places to events in PR?

While I'm in PR (August 2nd - 19th, '05) I would like to see a play or go to the symphony.

I'm also interested in visiting the Cuevas de Camuy, the Bioluminescent Bay and the Yunque Rainforest. If anyone could let me know where I can get more info. on these as well I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

Alguien sabe adonde puedo conseguir informacion en la internet de tiempos, precios, lugares en PR?

Cuando estoy en PR (Agosto 2 - 19, '05) quisiera ir a una obra o una simphonia.

Tambien estoy interesado en visitar las Cuevas de Camuy, el "Bioluminescent Bay" y el Yunque. Si alguien me puede dejar saber adonde puedo conseguir mas informacion para estas se lo agradeceria.

Gracias.

Hello worldlrow,

Sorry this response is 3 weeks after your posting, but still glad to hear you'e going to PR. We're going for 3 weeks but not until December and I feel like a little kid again waitin for Christmas. As for the symphony info you've asked about, you can go to topuertorico.com and use their search to type in Symphony Orchestra and it will be in one of the choices that pops up. Also, their phones #'s are
    1 787 721 7727 or 1 787 721 2186. As far as info on the other places, there are a bundle of good sites with relatively current reviews and up to date info. Try tripadvisor.com, topuerorico.com, frommer's.com, or the fodor's site as well. You could also use your favorite search engine and just type in Camuy Caves Puerto Rico or whatever else you're looking for. Hope you'll have time to see the west and south sides of the island as well. We'll be visiting relatives in Aguadilla and also plan on staying some nights in the Boqueron, La Parguera and Patillas areas as well. Soooo nice to kick back on the warm sand or in the warm water with a couple of empanadas and some ice cold Medalla beer to was em down;~). Anyway, hope this helps and please come back to this site and leave a little review of what you did and how things were.

Be Smart...Be Safe...Have Fun!

Rick

Comment

Working...
    X