I'm Planning to visit P.R. Soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Planning to visit P.R. Soon!!!

I am planning to take a vacation soon to Puerto Rico with a couple of friends. We have never been there. Can anyone give us advice on clubs to go to, places to sightsee. I heard Puerto Rico is beautiful and the people are very friendly (not to mention the men are HOT!!!!) We will be going this November.

------------------

Claudia,
    If you send me your email, I can write you a list of places that you and your friends will enjoy. Places like Old San Juan, Fort of EL Morro, Rain Forest, Luquillo Beach, La Parguera (Fluorecent Bay), etc. Pubs like Shannas, Dunbars, etc. I can give you directions and driving distance, etc.

Good luck,

Comment

HEY CLAUDIA, SOME GOOD CLUBS TO GO TO IS EGYPTO AND PUERTA DE PALOS. THEY ARE BOTH IN SANTURCE I BELIEVE LA 15. WHERE ARE YOU STAYING AT? IF YOUR STAYING IN CLOSE CHECK OUT EL CONDADO AND A NICE TOURISTIC MALL IS PLAZA DE LAS AMERICAS. BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT LOOKING FOR HOT MEN, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE, WHEN YOUR AT A STOPLIGHT LOOK TO THE NEXT CAR, THEY ARE ALL OVER. IF YOU GO TO BAYAMON THERE IS A NEW MALL CALLED PLAZA DEL SOL, IT'S NICE TOO. AND IN BAYAMON THERE IS A RESTAURANT CALLED LOS GORDITOS. THE BEST MOFONGO AND CARNE FRITA YOU'LL EVER HAVE. ANYMORE QUESTIONS, JUST WRITE ME OR EMAIL ME BRENDABORICUA@HOTMAIL.COM HAVE FUN!!!!BRENDA

Comment

Claudia,

Don't forget the las cuevas de camuy. That was a trip to go there. My advice is this. If your staying with family time will go fast and maybe you might not have time to go here and there. Make sure you rent a car so that you can go when you want. But be careful when you drive around the Islands, It is a totally dif. experience. People drive with a sence of urgency. But I hope you enjoy your vacation.

Comment

Thanks to all for your tips and advice. I am actually Mexican so I don't have any family nor do I know anyone from Puerto Rico. We will be staying there for a week. Sounds like I have plenty to do!!! I don't know where we will be staying. Someone told me about staying in "paradores". Are any of you familiar with those?? Can any of you tell me what the rain forrest and la cueva are like. About wreckless drivers, I think they are the one who are going to have to watch out for me!!!=) Thanks again, this is my e-mail address: ClaudiaMSA@hotmail.com

Claudia

P.S. what are the beaches like???

Comment

CLAUDIA.. GIRL YOU JUST DON'T KNOW. I'M A CRAZY DRIVER MYSELF AND I GO TO PUERTO RICO AND I'M SHOCKED! THEY DON'T RESPECT THE TRAFFIC SIGNS, LIGHTS, POLICE, NOBODY. THE SHOULDER ON A ROAD IS OFTEN USED AS ANOTHER LANE, NOT TO MENTION THAT SOME STREETS WHICH ARE REPAVED HAVEN'T HAD THE LINES PUT ON TO DIVIDE A LANE, WHICH MEANS TOTAL CHOAS. BELIEVE ME, IT'S WORSE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. A LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE, JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIGHT IS GREEN, DON'T MEAN IT'S YOUR RIGHT AWAY... YOU'LL SEE!

Comment

claudia if you going to puerto rico you love at, but if you are the driver please after 12:00 am dont stop in the red light slow down and run push the gas im serius and stay en the area metropolitana, go to el paseo de la prinsesa you love at romantic and you well see i lot of puertorican looking good machos. Eat for me alcapuria,vacalao,pionono,pescado frito,guineos en escabeches etc... gozalo

Comment

Originally posted by Ajo View Post
                Claudia,
                If you send me your email, I can write you a list of places that you and your friends will enjoy. Places like Old San Juan, Fort of EL Morro, Rain Forest, Luquillo Beach, La Parguera (Fluorecent Bay), etc. Pubs like Shannas, Dunbars, etc. I can give you directions and driving distance, etc.

Good luck,
                Ajo ,

can you tell me about some good staying options , these may be hotels or guest houses
                thanks
                explore the New York City in a high quality Tour—trust us, it will be a bit difficult task although you are living in the NYC and have years of opportunity—our licensed expert will help you make the most of your visit. Whether you're passionate about history,music dining or lover of art, you will be able to find a guided New York tours that lets you experience the five boroughs in a new and exciting way.

Comment

Working...
                X